It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Coelocanth: I was actually looking at this game in the Gamersgate sale. Seems from the reviews I've read there and elsewhere that the game is far better now that the devs have updated and patched it. On release it was a sorry mess, but it's apparently pretty good now. Probably worth the few bucks.

This bundle looks pretty damned good. I don't own any of those games, and I'm interested in several of them. I may have to grab it.
Yeah, I know that they fixed some stuff, but it's still far from being a good game (hmm, maybe Novotnus should put this on his list - so bad, they're good :D). I'll wait for better deal. :p
Freedom Force DRM-Free on Gamersgate for $1.34[url=][/url]

Why only the second game on GOG? :(
Post edited February 25, 2014 by mighty.ape.acct
Anyone knows if there is voucher's of discount for greenmagaming other than the one that you have to spend more than 10€?

Thanks in advance.
Zangtesu: Anyone knows if there is voucher's of discount for greenmagaming other than the one that you have to spend more than 10€?

Thanks in advance.
only these:

O61269-BIMBGU-JRDM3J
The voucher code above will work on Thief & Master Thief Edition, The LEGO Movie Videogame, Resident Evil 4, and South Park: The Stick of Truth for 25% off until Friday at 4pm UTC.

20% Off Voucher
£/€/$7 Off Titanfall
Get £/€/$7 off latest mech shooter Titanfall when you use voucher code** Q7FNTM-F5JQLJ-KVBOA7. This voucher expires at 4pm UTC 28/02/14.
triock: Heh, I only want Realms of Arkania (already have 5 games in this bundle), but from what I read it's not worth $3,5. :p
Coelocanth: I was actually looking at this game in the Gamersgate sale. Seems from the reviews I've read there and elsewhere that the game is far better now that the devs have updated and patched it. On release it was a sorry mess, but it's apparently pretty good now. Probably worth the few bucks.

This bundle looks pretty damned good. I don't own any of those games, and I'm interested in several of them. I may have to grab it.
Steam forums seem to indicate only battle graphics and animations are the major things left to be "fixed". The only people having a gripe are those who overpaid in the first place. Game is worth $5 at least. And lets put it this way. There are plenty of worse games for that price...
dyscode: only these:

O61269-BIMBGU-JRDM3J
The voucher code above will work on Thief & Master Thief Edition, The LEGO Movie Videogame, Resident Evil 4, and South Park: The Stick of Truth for 25% off until Friday at 4pm UTC.

20% Off Voucher
£/€/$7 Off Titanfall
Get £/€/$7 off latest mech shooter Titanfall when you use voucher code** Q7FNTM-F5JQLJ-KVBOA7. This voucher expires at 4pm UTC 28/02/14.
Thank you :)
GameFly digital up to 75% off 2K games +
FREE 'Spec Ops The line (steam) with purchase (not apply to dlc) of 2K game.

Also use coupon code: FEB20OFF

^gamefly purposely trying to confuse its costomers, chose not to list which games it thinks is DLC.
^ps not all games are on steam (older x-coms, civ 3 complete, etc.)
Post edited February 25, 2014 by gbaz69
upcoming UK.gamesplanet.com deals:

-75%:
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Edition (Wed): £5.25
Borderlands 2 GOTY (Thu-Sun) £10
Civilization V Gold (Thu-Sun) £7.50
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Thu-Sun) £17.50 (-50%)
Looks like that Horizon $7.50 deal on GG was actually a glitch LOL.its back to full price. Dev said it was the case on steam forums

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DOM4TA/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascension

Is $8.74 for those looking for it

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DOM3A/dominions-3-the-awakening

$4.99

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-D3REIN/disciples-reincarnation

$10.18
Post edited February 25, 2014 by Niggles
Where is that bundle with the cat lady? I saw it but now am not sure where to find it again, and the search page function has been nothing but trouble.
theslitherydeee: Where is that bundle with the cat lady? I saw it but now am not sure where to find it again, and the search page function has been nothing but trouble.
Bundle Stars.
theslitherydeee: Where is that bundle with the cat lady? I saw it but now am not sure where to find it again, and the search page function has been nothing but trouble.
Coelocanth: Bundle Stars.
thanks
The Indie Gala <span class="bold">Rise of Flight</span>

$1:
Hippocampal (Desura)
QbQbQb (Desura)
Saturday Morning RPG (Steam)

$5.99 ($3.99 for the first 12 hours):
Arcane Worlds (Steam)
Victory: The Age of Racing (Steam)
Mini Motor Racing EVO (Steam)
Rise of Flight: Channel Battles Edition (Steam)
Rise of Flight: Channel Battles Edition - Legendary Bombers DLC (Steam)
Solar Flux (Steam)
Plus 2x Steam games to be unlocked
Got on Steam 90% off coupon for cute adventure game The Tiny Bang Story (it's like Machinarium and Botanicula)
If you want it - click my trade link and I'll give it to you.
Post edited February 26, 2014 by piwer
gbaz69: GameFly digital up to 75% off 2K games +
FREE 'Spec Ops The line (steam) with purchase (not apply to dlc) of 2K game.

Also use coupon code: FEB20OFF

^gamefly purposely trying to confuse its costomers, chose not to list which games it thinks is DLC.
^ps not all games are on steam (older x-coms, civ 3 complete, etc.)
Any idea what kind of DRM is on the games that don't require Steam? GameFly doesn't seem to provide any information about this, do they? Also a bit fishy to advertise a free game with each purchase - as long as supply lasts, and without any indicator as to how much longer supply will "last" (I guess you'll find out after your purchase). But in theory, even if there's no other game I'm interested in, it should be possible to buy something like CivCity Rome for 1.50 GBP just to receive SpecOps?