It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: I think he means the price discount on Trine 2 doesnt get him excited unlike if COD Ghosts had a massive price drop....
Perhaps you're right, but I still don't understand the comment. I clearly stated in my original post that 'anyone even mildly interested' in the game that doesn't already own it should grab it at that price. I'm not sure why anyone would chime in by saying it's not game X, since i never suggested it was better than or worse than any other game. Just seems a complete non sequitur to me.
Artki: > PS: Shiny Loot today has

And Spellforce 1P & 2G ($2.50/$3.75)

Know anything about the "one-time-activation DRM" on spellforce 2 gold?
Not that I know anything specific or am particulatly interested in this game
but the DRM description is "One Time Key Validation".
So if they don't twist natural language too much it just means it's like some Serial# check.
But of course I don't know for sure. I am only sure about the DRM on GOG. ;)
Post edited January 04, 2014 by dyscode
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316950-amazon-pcdd-january-deals-10-crysis-3-10-dead-space-3-12-the-secret-world-pre-coupon/

1/4-1/5:

Crysis 3 [Instant Access] - 9.99
Crysis 3 [Download] - 9.99
Crysis 3 The Lost Island [Instant Access] - 9.99
Crysis 3: The Lost Island [Online Game Code] - 9.99
Dead Space 3 [Download] - 9.99
Dead Space 3 [Instant Access] - 9.99
Dead Space 3: Awakened [Online Game Code] - 8.49
Dead Space 3 Awakened [Instant Access] - 8.49
Need For Speed Rivals [Online Game Code] - 29.99
Need for Speed Rivals: [Instant Access] - 29.99
The Secret World [Online Game Code] - 11.99
Crysis 3: The Lost Island [Online Game Code] - 9.99
Crysis 3 The Lost Island [Instant Access] - 9.99

1/4-1/6:
SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow [Instant Access] - 22.99
SimCity Cities of Tomorrow [Online Game Code] - 22.99
SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow (Mac) [Online Game Code] - 22.99
SimCity - Standard (Online Game Code) (Mac) - 19.99
SimCity - Standard Edition [Download] - 19.99
SimCity [Instant Access] - 19.99
SimCity Cities of Tomorrow [Online Game Code] - 19.99
SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow [Instant Access] - 19.99
SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow (Mac) [Online Game Code] - 19.99

1/4-1/11:
F1 2013 [Online Game Code] - 24.99
F1 2013 Classic Edition [Online Game Code] - 32.49

1/4-1/12:
Defense Technica [Online Game Code] - 8.49
Defense Technica [Online Game Code] - 8.49
Foul Play [Online Game Code] - 8.49
War of the Roses Kingmaker [Online Game Code] - 9.99

1/9-1/12:

Cities in Motion II [Online Game Code] - 9.99
Cities in Motion II (Mac) [Online Game Code] - 9.99

1/10-1/12:

Battlefield 4 [Download] - 39.99
Battlefield 4 [Instant Access] - 39.99
Battlefield 4 + Battlefield 4 Premium [Online Game Code] - 79.99
Contrast [Online Game Code] - 11.99
Final Exam [Online Game Code] - 7.99
Battlefield 4 [Download] - 37.99
Battlefield 4 [Instant Access] - 37.99
Battlefield 4 + Battlefield 4 Premium [Online Game Code] - 79.99

1/5-1/31:

Ace Patrol Bundle - 5.99
BioShock Infinite [Online Game Code] - 13.1967
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year [Online Game Code] - 29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year + Brady Strategy Guide [Online Game Code] - 34.99
NBA 2K14 [Online Game Code] - 19.99
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified [Online Game Code] - 14.99
The XCOM Collection [Online Game Code] - 14.99
XCOM: Enemy Within [Online Game Code] - 19.99

1/12-1/18:

Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon [Download] - 12.99

1/9-1/18:

Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons [Online Game Code] - 7.99
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death [Online Game Code] - 7.49
How to Survive [Online Game Code] - 7.49
TAKEDOWN: Red Sabre [Online Game Code] - 6.99
Post edited January 04, 2014 by nijuu
dyscode: And Maupiti Island is €1.16
Much ta, been meaning to snag this one. Happy Amiga memories. :)
Coelocanth: Just seems a complete non sequitur to me.
Welcome to the Internet.
Coelocanth: I don't understand this comment. What does CoD:Ghosts have to do with Trine 2?
nijuu: I think he means the price discount on Trine 2 doesnt get him excited unlike if COD Ghosts had a massive price drop....
I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about the majority of gamers. The COD name is well known and loved. The Trine name is not as well known and loved by gamers as the COD name. That is why I think, Trine 2 is only $2.
nijuu: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316950-amazon-pcdd-january-deals-10-crysis-3-10-dead-space-3-12-the-secret-world-pre-coupon/

1/9-1/18:

Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons [Online Game Code] - 7.99
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death [Online Game Code] - 7.49
How to Survive [Online Game Code] - 7.49
TAKEDOWN: Red Sabre [Online Game Code] - 6.99
Thanks a lot for link to list.
If only they had more non-origin games on sale :/. I hope they add more games at later date during January.
gbaz69: Thanks a lot for link to list.
If only they had more non-origin games on sale :/. I hope they add more games at later date during January.
According to Tony(Amazon Official Rep), 2k and Microsoft games will be added soon.

My bets:
2K: Spec Ops, The Darkness II and Bioshock pack(1 and 2), Civs
Microsoft: Dust: An Elysian Tail, 5-Game Arcade/Indie Pack, Fables, State of Decay(!)
gbaz69: Thanks a lot for link to list.
alexkoti: According to Tony(Amazon Official Rep), 2k and Microsoft games will be added soon.

My bets:
2K: Spec Ops, The Darkness II and Bioshock pack(1 and 2), Civs
Microsoft: Dust: An Elysian Tail, 5-Game Arcade/Indie Pack, Fables, State of Decay(!)
Doubt State of Decay goes lower than $10 (lowest its been during this sale period) and it was only release Nov 2013....Dust? who knows.. isnt 3.74 the lowest its been? bet its up for around 9-10 bucks :P
Artki: > PS: Shiny Loot today has

And Spellforce 1P & 2G ($2.50/$3.75)

Know anything about the "one-time-activation DRM" on spellforce 2 gold?
dyscode: Not that I know anything specific or am particulatly interested in this game
but the DRM description is "One Time Key Validation".
So if they don't twist natural language too much it just means it's like some Serial# check.
But of course I don't know for sure. I am only sure about the DRM on GOG. ;)
as far i know for the GOG version :

Spellforce Shadows Wars, has a CD-Key for the MP only and you need to request it to the support
Spellforce Dragon Storm , has no CD-Key, the only MP avaible is LAN

Since the gold version is both games in the same package , my best guess is the DRM, is an optional CD-Key for the MP with Shadows Wars, But that's just a guess ;)
monkeydelarge: I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about the majority of gamers. The COD name is well known and loved. The Trine name is not as well known and loved by gamers as the COD name. That is why I think, Trine 2 is only $2.
Just shows how embarrassing it is to be classed as a gamer today when COD is considered well known and loved by them.

But it is meaningless really - look how many sales/fans etc Justin Bieber has it has no bearing on how bad the music he produces is. In the same vein the amount of people who play COD has no bearing on how good a game it is, it is average at best (often boring) but has strong brand appeal.
Coelocanth: Perhaps you're right, but I still don't understand the comment. I clearly stated in my original post that 'anyone even mildly interested' in the game that doesn't already own it should grab it at that price. I'm not sure why anyone would chime in by saying it's not game X, since i never suggested it was better than or worse than any other game. Just seems a complete non sequitur to me.
I think he was responding to your comment "It must be a mistake". I.e. "No, it's not a mistake to price Trine 2 at $2, it's just not as popular as a very popular game like COD Ghosts, which is popular."

Not saying I agree or disagree, but read that way it's at least understandable.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-D3REIN/disciples-reincarnation

$7.49 (Steamworks) and oddly enough its not on steam store ....

Werent some saying this is the best version of the third Disciples game thats almost never on sale?. Heres your chance....
Post edited January 05, 2014 by nijuu
Azilut: I think he was responding to your comment "It must be a mistake". I.e. "No, it's not a mistake to price Trine 2 at $2, it's just not as popular as a very popular game like COD Ghosts, which is popular."

Not saying I agree or disagree, but read that way it's at least understandable.
I didn't ay it must be a mistake. I said at that price it's a steal.
Coelocanth: I didn't ay it must be a mistake. I said at that price it's a steal.
...sorry, you're right, it was in 011284mm's original comment that you quoted.