It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

timppu: STEAM BAD RAWWR
Please note that theres a secret clause in the Steam EULA where by accepting its terms and conditions you irrevocably transfer all rights to your eternal soul to Gabe Newell himself. What he does with it we can only guess. :(

Psyringe: Oh, wow. GamersGate actually has _several_ Daily Deals today, they are running a Columbus Day Sale
Wow you can put affiliate ids in links pointing to lists now? :O

Psyringe: Currently on offer:

- Legends of Aethereus for 66% off ($10.20 / €8.50 / £6.80) - has just been released actually, by far the best price I've ever seen for it
Sadly theres a reason why its discounted so soon. Feedback: Not good.
p_mamusz: Wow you can put affiliate ids in links pointing to lists now? :O
You could always do this, it just never worked. ;) But someone requested the functionality and I _think_ they implemented it, but I can't be sure, I can't test it myself.

p_mamusz: Sadly theres a reason why its discounted so soon. Feedback: Not good.
Thanks, valuable info! I have practically no information about this game since I didn't expect it to drop into my "might risk a purchase" price range so soon, so I never looked anything up about it.
yinan: Disciples Reincarnation 50% off $14.98
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-D3REIN/disciples-reincarnation
finally!
p_mamusz: Sadly theres a reason why its discounted so soon. Feedback: Not good.
Psyringe: Thanks, valuable info! I have practically no information about this game since I didn't expect it to drop into my "might risk a purchase" price range so soon, so I never looked anything up about it.
the reviews are still more mixed than one expects, but everybody agrees that the potential of the game is not yet realized (and therefore - IMHO - never will).
Post edited October 14, 2013 by dyscode
Knights and Merchants 'Historical Version' - 2.99 on Steam

No idea what historical version is supposed to be.
low rated
p_mamusz: Please note that theres a secret clause in the Steam EULA where by accepting its terms and conditions you irrevocably transfer all rights to your eternal soul to Gabe Newell himself. What he does with it we can only guess. :(
I'm so sorry if I pointed out the obvious double-standards. All I asked that you guys would use the same standards towards SecuROM as you have towards Steam DRM.

"Wee wee, SecuROM is evil because it has once blocked me from playing a game! That's why I would never buy a game with SecuROM."

- "So? Steam has done the same to me multiple times."

"You Steam-hater! You are suggesting Gabe is devil! Sacrilege!"

Oh well, nothing new. :)
Post edited October 14, 2013 by timppu
high rated
SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Everyone involved in this is more than welcome to go start a new thread in the forum and argue back and forth with each other there.

This thread is for GAMNG DEALS.

EDIT: Fixed spelling error.
Post edited October 14, 2013 by ABH20
Steam has Papers Please on a daily (-40%) for 24 more hours. It's 5.39€ in my zone and I think $6 for US.
timppu: Haven't you been saying all along that it doesn't matter is Steam servers ever go offline, because one could always simply crack his Steam games and continue playing them, or the game companies themselves could also patch the games out of Steam dependency? Why don't those same arguments apply similarly to SecuROM?

That's exactly the kind of double-standards I am talking about. Also, you are just guessing that Valve's Steam servers would be around longer than Sony's SecuROM servers. Then again that is completely irrelevant to this discussion anyway.

I need to remember this discussion next time you proclaim that Steam DRM doesn't matter.
What are you talking about? Yes, my firm stance is PC DRM is irrelevant as long as the internet exists in its current form. And yes that applies to all DRM methods.

I don't see how that precludes me from making the common sense observation that Steam, being massively popular and profitable, will probably be around a long time.
Free Dragon Ball Z :

http://abatalhadosdeuses.nuuvem.com.br/

Windows , Mac , Linux
ne_zavarj: Free Dragon Ball Z :

http://abatalhadosdeuses.nuuvem.com.br/

Windows , Mac , Linux
Is the game in english?
reaver894: Is the game in english?
I don't know . Not installed it yet .
reaver894: Is the game in english?
ne_zavarj: I don't know . Not installed it yet .
Let me know if it is please, been a long time since i played a DBZ game.
yinan: Disciples Reincarnation 50% off $14.98
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-D3REIN/disciples-reincarnation
dyscode: finally!
Be aware that, according to this page, the Steam version has ACTControl DRM with a 5-machine activation limit. (Though it appears that it is possible to revoke activations - I've never dealt with ACTControl personally so I can't comment.)
reaver894: Let me know if it is please, been a long time since i played a DBZ game.
No english language option . :(
You download a zip file . Unpack it and run the exe file .

A game controller recommended .
Post edited October 14, 2013 by ne_zavarj
reaver894: Let me know if it is please, been a long time since i played a DBZ game.
ne_zavarj: No english language option . :(
You download a zip file . Unpack it and run the exe file .

A game controller recommended .
Thanks for letting me know.

I only speak English, Bastardized English and swear in German so its a game i will have to pass up. might just dig out my GBA to get my fix.