It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: BTW: also only Time will tell if that was a good choice, see GfWL and Batman AC, now I have to rebuy the Steam vesion ;)
You can ask your vendor for a Steam key. Note: If you own the Batman: Arkham games on GamersGate, you should already have received Steam keys for those two games a few weeks ago. These were added automatically to all customers who already owned the games.
dyscode: BTW: also only Time will tell if that was a good choice, see GfWL and Batman AC, now I have to rebuy the Steam vesion ;)
Psyringe: You can ask your vendor for a Steam key. Note: If you own the Batman: Arkham games on GamersGate, you should already have received Steam keys for those two games a few weeks ago. These were added automatically to all customers who already owned the games.
That's nice to know, thanks. I knew these were being ported to Steamworks but I didn't know that Gamersgate already supplied keys. Not that it worked: I activated both keys and although it says it activated succesfully (and confirmed the name of the game), it doesn't show in my library.
Psyringe: You can ask your vendor for a Steam key. Note: If you own the Batman: Arkham games on GamersGate, you should already have received Steam keys for those two games a few weeks ago. These were added automatically to all customers who already owned the games.
sebarnolds: That's nice to know, thanks. I knew these were being ported to Steamworks but I didn't know that Gamersgate already supplied keys. Not that it worked: I activated both keys and although it says it activated succesfully (and confirmed the name of the game), it doesn't show in my library.
Do you perhaps have a filter active in your library that prevents these two games from showing? I activated mine without problems, and many others did so as well.
+1

Didn't know that.
And the Steam key is indeed on my GG shelf - very cool.
New GreenManGaming 24 hours deals:

$14.79 Mass Effect Trilogy at 63% off (This one is North America only)
$3.74 Night at the Grindhouse at 75% off
$4.99 Supreme Commander: Gold Edition at 75% off
$9.99 Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle at 75% off
$11.99 SEGA Action Pack at 80% off

20% off voucher

GMG20-8MUTY-M21VN
Post edited September 09, 2013 by innerring
WOW I never knew, cookies for you!
I bought it from GMG and it's not the GOTY.
Post edited September 09, 2013 by dyscode
sebarnolds: That's nice to know, thanks. I knew these were being ported to Steamworks but I didn't know that Gamersgate already supplied keys. Not that it worked: I activated both keys and although it says it activated succesfully (and confirmed the name of the game), it doesn't show in my library.
Sometimes you have to restart Steam for new games to show up. A hassle, I know.
About my off-topic Batman games activation issue: it didn't show in my library on my work computer (where I activated them) but it shows correctly at home. A restart was enough I guess.
dyscode: I also think the Deluxe version/ upgrade is very well worth it, later if you like the game.
Bombing carrying Monkeys!
I got the GG version since it only requires UPlay and not Uplay AND Steam, as the Steam Version.

BTW: also only Time will tell if that was a good choice, see GfWL and Batman AC, now I have to rebuy the Steam vesion ;)
reaver894: I thought that was only for MP. I wont be playing in multi but i might pick up some of the SP dlc if I enjoy the game. it will take most of today to download i imagine
nope, it's 4 single player missions, not too long though.
Post edited September 09, 2013 by dyscode
Judging from the replies, it seems that GG really needs to add a notification system for such cases when they add new keys. ;)

In case someone has missed them, here are some other games that got Steam keys added at one time or another after the purchase:

- Zafehouse Diaries
- Sword of the Stars: The Pit ("Mindgames" expansion as well, I think)
- Most games from Sigma (Zombie Shooter series, Alien Shooter series except the first game, Alien Hallway ...)
- Towns (may have been limited to people who bought it before a certain date)
Post edited September 09, 2013 by Psyringe
Adambiser's roguelike Kilgazar is 80% off at ShinyLoot today, great chance to support one of our regulars and get the game for $1!
Asbeau: Adambiser's roguelike Kilgazar is 80% off at ShinyLoot today, great chance to support one of our regulars and get the game for $1!
http://www.shinyloot.com/cognition-episode-3-the-oracle?re=custom-filter-exact-3
A couple of posters have already pointed out some items, but since I've been posting these regularly, here is the full list of today's ShinyLoot deals:

They Breathe $0.60 (80% off)

Kilgazar $1.00 (80% off)

Children of the Nile Complete $2.00 (80% off)

Cognition Episode 3: The Oracle $2.00 (80% off)

Age of Conquest III $3.00 (85% off)

Rooks Keep $3.00 (80% off)

Gothic Complete Collection $5.00 (80% off)
Hmm, a dilemma: Gothic Collection from shinyloot or wait until it gets on sale on GOG.. But still the 4 games together won't be $5.. That would be 87.5% off, unheard off at gog :)
I also wonder if the shinyloot versions work with windows 7.
Post edited September 10, 2013 by blotunga
blotunga: Hmm, a dilemma: Gothic Collection from shinyloot or wait until it gets on sale on GOG.. But still the 4 games together won't be $5.. That would be 87.5% off, unheard off at gog :)
I also wonder if the shinyloot versions work with windows 7.
Barring the occasional 5-year birthday. ;)

GOG also carries Children of the Nile Complete, so that could easily go on sale (again) here at some point as well. And they are supposedly getting the full Cognition series when the fourth and final title is released, so folks may want to consider that before buying a single episode like this.

And I don't know why the SL titles wouldn't work with Windows 7, it's been out long enough that the game developers should have support built in. I've not had any problems with titles yet.