It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, Amazon UK has Brave New World for £9.99 without any discount. Not sure if a pricing glitch or if that is the normal price. While it does say Mac only, the title is SteamPlay and you should be able to activate it normally.
JMich: So, Amazon UK has Brave New World for £9.99 without any discount. Not sure if a pricing glitch or if that is the normal price. While it does say Mac only, the title is SteamPlay and you should be able to activate it normally.
AFAIK they are having "Opening" special prices for some games (Civ, Borderlands 2, ...)
Post edited August 09, 2013 by lukslo
JMich: So, Amazon UK has Brave New World for £9.99 without any discount. Not sure if a pricing glitch or if that is the normal price. While it does say Mac only, the title is SteamPlay and you should be able to activate it normally.
lukslo: AFAIK they are having "Opening" special prices for some games (Civ, Borderlands 2, ...)
True, Borderlands 2 is also £9.99 and so is Assassin's Creed III. I guess I'm used to seeing a discount in the product page and not just a price.

Still, that is about 50% off BNW.
deadfolk: Anyone know of a good deal for Rome Total War 2?

GMG are listing it at £28.99, but they want €42.99 from me because I'm in Ireland.
Ozgameshop.com had best deal for aussies like myself. Not sure if its available to those not from Australia (store is located in UK oddly)
DukeNukemForever: The next summer sale bundle from Dotemu, this time from Focus Home Interactive. It's available until 2013-08-11 and includes Runaway 1, Runaway 2, Silverfall and Silverfall: Earth Awakening. Price: 10€ / 10$
Nice, that looks like a great deal. Those are some attractive games, thanks for the tip!
deadfolk: Anyone know of a good deal for Rome Total War 2?

GMG are listing it at £28.99, but they want €42.99 from me because I'm in Ireland.
nijuu: Ozgameshop.com had best deal for aussies like myself. Not sure if its available to those not from Australia (store is located in UK oddly)
Thanks - that does look promising. I'm still trying to decide between TW:R 1 and SR 4, but when I make up my mind I think I'll be trying that site.
Anyone knows if it works like amazon.com. I mean does the key work also outside of UK?
anybody noticed that Sang-Froid is 50% off on GG? €7/$7.50, Steam

also Condemned is 75% off on GMG, the Steam Version.
Post edited August 09, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: also Condemned is 75% off on GMG, the Steam Version.
Theres a 20% off code on GMG: GMG20-4B9NY-L4FEN
Takes it down to 2 euros.
The Swapper : 50% on steam daily deal.
Tomb Raider is 7.5£ at Gamefly (steamworks). Best price so far.

http://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-Tomb-Raider/5005021/?adtrackingid=cmju510
Recsam511: Tomb Raider is 7.5£ at Gamefly (steamworks). Best price so far.

http://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-Tomb-Raider/5005021/?adtrackingid=cmju510
Ekhem, £6. Use GFDAUG20UK, Luke :-)

And Ass Creed 3 - 33% off + another 50% off (10€ here, UPlay key)
http://getgamesgo.com/product/assassins-creed-3
Code: B7ZF5
Post edited August 09, 2013 by kjx
also nice prices on uk.gamesplanet for Square Enix Titles

New Star Trek game £5 LOL. Hitman Absolution £5, Remember Me £18, Far Cry 3 £12, not so bad.

and GMG issued a 25% preorder with this code: GMG25-OGRUH-7SM8H on these games:

DuckTales: Remastered (Please note the voucher will only work on DuckTales until 1500 UTC August 12th)
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn and the Digital Collector's Edition
Lost Planet 3
Worms Clan Wars
Batman Arkham Origins
Cubetractor
Splinter Cell: Blacklist and the Deluxe Edition (Europe Only)
Post edited August 09, 2013 by dyscode
GOG 50% off one of 12 selected games: qwjxl3ke.

upd.: the code was already used.
Post edited August 09, 2013 by SvAlex_UKR
SvAlex_UKR: GOG 50% off one of 12 selected games: qwjxl3ke
Which games?