It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

maciek: Matrix Games started their Deal of the Week promotion with Forge of Freedom and John Tiller’s Battleground Civil War discounted up to 60% this week. Details here

I can only say: Finally!
OH MY GOD! :O Cracks in the Impenetrable Wall of Fort Niche! :O

So the calamity that started on the Matrix forums, and made widely public by Mr Tim Stone on RPS, did light some bulbs in grognard town.

Panzer Corps, Unity of Command, (Battle Academy? :D), Matrix discounts. Maybe wargaming isnt doomed after all.
RHEM 1-3 Pack
and RHEM 4 are 75% Off on GMG. €5/ $3.73 each.
Book of Unwritten Tales and The Critter Chronicles are both on sale at GMG ($4 and $5.43 respectively with code GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA).
Post edited April 30, 2013 by GoJays2025
Some additions to the Complete Packs Week at Green man Gaming. All are Steam keys.

Codemasters Catalogue Pack - Clive Barker's Jericho, Hospital Tycoon, Maelstrom: The Battle for Earth Begins, Rise Of The Argonauts, Overlord Complete Pack.
Codemasters Racing Pack - DiRT 3, Dirt Showdown, FUEL, GRID.
Reverb Pack - Primal Carnage, Ravaged, Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken.
Bully & Manhunt Pack - Bully: Scholarship Edition, Manhunt.

Don't forget to use discount voucher GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA for further discount.
GamersGate offers its Telltale Complete Pack for 60% off: 60 $ now (other currencies are more expensive). If you want to get a lot of Telltale stuff in one go, there's the opportunity (though I can't tell how "complete" the pack actually is). :)
Psyringe: GamersGate offers its Telltale Complete Pack for 60% off: 60 $ now (other currencies are more expensive). If you want to get a lot of Telltale stuff in one go, there's the opportunity (though I can't tell how "complete" the pack actually is). :)
Well if the list on that page is correct it's more complete than the complete pack I bought a year or two ago, but not complete as in everything they've published.
Psyringe: GamersGate offers its Telltale Complete Pack for 60% off: 60 $ now (other currencies are more expensive). If you want to get a lot of Telltale stuff in one go, there's the opportunity (though I can't tell how "complete" the pack actually is). :)
Looks to be quite a lot less (content wise) and more expensive than the "The Walking Dead and Almost Everything" pack I got from TT's website 1-2 years ago - which included

Back to the Future (all episodes)
Hector (all episodes)
Jurassic Park (all episodes)
Law and Order Legacies (all episodes)
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
Sam and Max S1 (all episodes)
Sam and Max S2 (all episodes)
Sam and Max S3 (all episodes)
Strongbad (all episodes)
The Walking Dead (all episodes)

Think I paid $50 IIRC
Post edited April 30, 2013 by Bigs
> Both titles require Steam (though Stardock claims that the GalCiv titles will run without Steam, I haven't tried this).

Don't know about GalCiv, but GalCiv 2 runs fine without Steam after you install and run it once. I think you might have to register to stardoc to activate the last DLC, not sure. But even that's a one-time t hing.

There's quite a few games on steam that work that way.
Artki: > Both titles require Steam (though Stardock claims that the GalCiv titles will run without Steam, I haven't tried this).

Don't know about GalCiv, but GalCiv 2 runs fine without Steam after you install and run it once. I think you might have to register to stardoc to activate the last DLC, not sure. But even that's a one-time t hing.

There's quite a few games on steam that work that way.
I can confirm that it works the same way for GalCiv 1. Steam installs the game and has to be running the first time you play it, but afterwards, you can play GalCiv 1 no matter whether Steam is running or not. So it's effectively a one-time online activation, with the option to keep running it through Steam if you want to.
66% off on Dirt Franchise at Steam.

I'm somewhat interested in Dirt, but not to the point of buying the whole Dirt. So here I come to ask which Dirt would you recommend to me. People seem to agree that Dirt 2 and 3 are better than Showdown, but on the other hand those two come with both GfWL and Securom, and this sort of thing always puts me off.

But then again, my sudden interest in these games come from the complete lack of racers in my Steam library. I mean, should I give one of those Dirt's a try, or wait for a sale on some other, worthier, racing game?
retsuseiba: 66% off on Dirt Franchise at Steam.

I'm somewhat interested in Dirt, but not to the point of buying the whole Dirt. So here I come to ask which Dirt would you recommend to me. People seem to agree that Dirt 2 and 3 are better than Showdown, but on the other hand those two come with both GfWL and Securom, and this sort of thing always puts me off.

But then again, my sudden interest in these games come from the complete lack of racers in my Steam library. I mean, should I give one of those Dirt's a try, or wait for a sale on some other, worthier, racing game?
I loved Dirt 2, whereas Dirt 3 didn't catch my interest as much. 2 is a bit more career oriented I feel, 3 destroys some of that feeling when it goes back to the menu which is very abstract. In 2 the menu was you walking around a trailer or a race pit.

Also I think 3 is a little more DLC oriented, as in it pushes it into your face a little bit.

And Showdown just had nothing interesting I could find (only played the demo though so I don't have a great feel for it)
Post edited April 30, 2013 by samlii

Both Dirt 2 and Dirt Showdown offer playable demos on Steam. I'd suggest trying each to see which type of Dirt game you like better for openers.

Not gotten around playing Dirt 3 yet, but my understanding that they have added bit more non-rally nonsense on to it. Dirt 2 is awesome, played it just few months ago actually.

kalmis666: Not gotten around playing Dirt 3 yet, but my understanding that they have added bit more non-rally nonsense on to it. Dirt 2 is awesome, played it just few months ago actually.
Are you an avid racing game player? I'm wondering, because I don't mind racing games and I'd like to play a good one, but the only ones I've really played are NFS: Underground and that was a long time ago and Flatout 2, which is really just getting crazy high speeds and crashing into shit. For me, at least.

In other words, is a Dirt 2 cool for a person who doesn't have much experience with racing games and hasn't played one in a while?
Hey!

About the nuuvem-sale which will end in 5hours: The Tropico 4 Gold is the Collectors Edition means not just T4+MT, they include also all of the other dlcs!!!

Indie Game Stand now presents: Beware Planet Earth. Nice game!