It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Choose 3 pay ~$15 on nuuvem:
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/dosetripla

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Deluxe Ed. (Uplay)
Caesar™ IV
Dead Island (Steam)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution™ (Steam)
Dungeonland (Steam)
Dungeon Siege III (Steam)
Gemini Wars
Just Cause 2 (Steam)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Origin)
Mount & Blade Collection (Steam)
Rayman Origins (Tages!)
Splinter Cell: Conviction Deluxe Edition (Uplay)
Starvoid (Steam)
Syndicate (Origin)
Tropico 4 Gold Edition (Steam)
Isn't Dead Island region locked?
Zorder: I was hoping for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion to be on the GG Stardock sale, too bad. Thanks for letting me know though.
Here you go! :)
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion -66%: $13.58/€10.18, Steam

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - Four Pack -66% $40.80/€30.60, Steam
Post edited April 27, 2013 by dyscode
Does anyone know, if Rogue Trooper has DRM?
Larnackel: Does anyone know, if Rogue Trooper has DRM?
Depends?

If it is on Steam, it do not show up here: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/The_Big_List_of_3rd_Party_DRM_on_Steam

so it probably do not have 3'd party DRM. However, I seem to remember that the no-steam version have some form of key or account activation.
According to this: http://www.amazon.com/Rogue-Trooper-Mac/dp/B000EQ8K2U

the Square Disc-Version has no DRM. Read the first comment.

(PS: there is no Mac Version of the game, this is an error by Amazon.)

The GamersGate Version is also DRM Free but it was never this cheap.
Post edited April 27, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: According to this: http://www.amazon.com/Rogue-Trooper-Mac/dp/B000EQ8K2U

In the billing I received from Square Enix, it says that if the game has DRM there would be a code in the mail. There is none, so I assume it's free of DRM.

It's really cheap and the sorry thing was, that GamersGate never clarified, if it has DRM in its description.

Thief and the second installment of Deus Ex are also cheap, but the later one might have some sort of DRM.
Post edited April 27, 2013 by Larnackel
mefet: Isn't Dead Island region locked?
Sorry, I have no idea...
dyscode: According to this: http://www.amazon.com/Rogue-Trooper-Mac/dp/B000EQ8K2U

Larnackel: In the billing I received from Square Enix, it says that if the game has DRM there would be a code in the mail. There is none, so I assume it's free of DRM.

It's really cheap and the sorry thing was, that GamersGate never clarified, if it has DRM in its description.

Thief and the second installment of Deus Ex are also cheap, but the later one might have some sort of DRM.
For Info like this I really love this thread, more than the actual deals :)
Larnackel: In the billing I received from Square Enix, it says that if the game has DRM there would be a code in the mail. There is none, so I assume it's free of DRM.

dyscode: For Info like this I really love this thread, more than the actual deals :)
Information like this was hard to get, but for that price...

I think your investigation work shows, that there is a need for some sort of database for this. I couldn't find anything about it.

The store uses a DLM - seems similiar to the one from GamersGate and they want your address.
Do you know the best way to buy Microsoft Points cheaper please ?
I don't know anything on this kind of system, can we buy some physical cards or something ?
Larnackel: It's really cheap and the sorry thing was, that GamersGate never clarified, if it has DRM in its description.
Where and when did you ask? It's definitely DRM-free on GamersGate, I own that version.
I believe the original game had one of those soft region locks where you can't activate russian copies outside the motherland. Other than that I don't think so, I got my copy from GMG and activated it with no problem.
@ nuuvem-deal:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

region locked
:/
Post edited April 27, 2013 by merow
Tizzysawr: I believe the original game had one of those soft region locks where you can't activate russian copies outside the motherland. Other than that I don't think so, I got my copy from GMG and activated it with no problem.
Dead Island is definitely one of these games with heavy region restrictions, so be careful when buying a copy abroad. There's a bunch of different versions out there, depending on your region: Steam CDR entry. Not sure which version Nuuvem distributes, MIGHT be a RoW one. I got a 4-pack from GG back then, and their support was really helpful in exchanging two copies from NA version to RoW so that I could gift them to friends. Maybe Nuuvem would do something similar in case you would run into issues, but better think twice about ordering Dead Island there.
Tizzysawr: I believe the original game had one of those soft region locks where you can't activate russian copies outside the motherland. Other than that I don't think so, I got my copy from GMG and activated it with no problem.
uqblf: Dead Island is definitely one of these games with heavy region restrictions, so be careful when buying a copy abroad. There's a bunch of different versions out there, depending on your region: Steam CDR entry. Not sure which version Nuuvem distributes, MIGHT be a RoW one. I got a 4-pack from GG back then, and their support was really helpful in exchanging two copies from NA version to RoW so that I could gift them to friends. Maybe Nuuvem would do something similar in case you would run into issues, but better think twice about ordering Dead Island there.
Yeah, indeed for all that uqblf said. I sent an email to them asking about and I´ll inform you if the answer comes.