It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Thanks for all the replies!
I have the tattieboogle driver 0.12 and it works perfectly on 10.8.3 and with lots of other controller games
e.g. Limbo, Trine, Rochard, etc. Just PID refuses to work properply with it.
Oh, that's unfortunate. I wonder why? Never used tattieboogle, so I can't really help there. Honestly, I don't even remember what driver I did wind up installing.
dyscode: I have the tattieboogle driver 0.12 and it works perfectly on 10.8.3 and with lots of other controller games
Odd. I have 0.11 and I'm on 10.6.7 and it works perfectly.
dyscode: I have the tattieboogle driver 0.12 and it works perfectly on 10.8.3 and with lots of other controller games
johnki: Odd. I have 0.11 and I'm on 10.6.7 and it works perfectly.
I just reverted 0.11. it's just the same-
Usually I only play on Windows, that`s why I have 360-controller.
thanks again to you all, for you help :)
Post edited April 06, 2013 by dyscode
Game.co.uk offers:

Physical Copy (if you missed the offer!):
Saints Row the Third, Warhammer 40K Space Marine & Red Faction: Armageddon Triple Pack - £3.99

Game.co.uk PC Digital Downloads Deals:

Football Manager 2013 - £14.99
Borderlands 2 - £10.20
FIFA 13 - £24.99
Tomb Raider - £24.99
Crysis 3 - £24.99
BioShock 2 - £3.50
BioShock - £3.50
LEGO Lord of the Rings - £10.00
Need for Speed: Most Wanted - £19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (including Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone DVD) - £5.00 (i am NOT sure if you get a d/l of the dvd or what not sure how it works with game and its d/l's)
LEGO Batman: The Video Game - £5.00
Dead Space 3 - £24.99 (physical is 22.00)
Borderlands Game of the Year - £5.00
LEGO Batman 2 - £7.50
Medal of Honor: Warfighter - £19.99
LEGO: Harry Potter Years 5-7 - £7.50

Link to the page is here.
usual disclaimer, might not be steam, might not be cheapest etc. i think you do get reward points too!
Post edited April 06, 2013 by chezybezy
What kind of DRM do Mass Effect 1 and 2 have? Game.co.uk sells them for four quid each and since I've never played either... seems like a good price to check them out, depending on the DRM situation.
JaqFrost: What kind of DRM do Mass Effect 1 and 2 have? Game.co.uk sells them for four quid each and since I've never played either... seems like a good price to check them out, depending on the DRM situation.
Let me go see if i can find out,,, brb
ok the 3.99 Mass Effect is physical copy (download is 4.99), and the Mass Effect 2 for 3.99 is also physical copy (download is 7.49). so it is cheaper for you to buy them as physical copy, and the DRM for them would be as they are on all physical versions of Mass Effect.

If your after digital download (as im guessing with you asking about the DRM) im sure both were in a few good offers about a week or two back but i can remember which retailers had them (im getting old!).
Post edited April 06, 2013 by chezybezy
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is on sale 75% off on GG. I'm holding on buying it, because I was never into Might and Magic but after seeing videos of this one it looks kinda appealing. Has anyone played it, or know if it's any good?
Zorder: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is on sale 75% off on GG. I'm holding on buying it, because I was never into Might and Magic but after seeing videos of this one it looks kinda appealing. Has anyone played it, or know if it's any good?
Clash of Heroes is a very different game. It is a puzzle game, and a rather decent one at that. If you think it looks fun, then you'll probably enjoy it.
chezybezy: Let me go see if i can find out,,, brb
ok the 3.99 Mass Effect is physical copy (download is 4.99), and the Mass Effect 2 for 3.99 is also physical copy (download is 7.49). so it is cheaper for you to buy them as physical copy, and the DRM for them would be as they are on all physical versions of Mass Effect.

If your after digital download (as im guessing with you asking about the DRM) im sure both were in a few good offers about a week or two back but i can remember which retailers had them (im getting old!).
Digital is easier since I'm always traveling some place else, but since I'm headed back to the UK soon, I could just pick up the physical copies. Thanks for the info! +1
AFnord: Clash of Heroes is a very different game. It is a puzzle game, and a rather decent one at that. If you think it looks fun, then you'll probably enjoy it.
I'll look abit more into it but usually I like games in which the combat is based on a kind of puzzle solving or matching such as 10,000,000. But as I know myself I'll probably just skip it like I do with most games but thanks for sharing your thoughs.
AFnord: Clash of Heroes is a very different game. It is a puzzle game, and a rather decent one at that. If you think it looks fun, then you'll probably enjoy it.
Zorder: I'll look abit more into it but usually I like games in which the combat is based on a kind of puzzle solving or matching such as 10,000,000. But as I know myself I'll probably just skip it like I do with most games but thanks for sharing your thoughs.
You'll probably be able to tell how the puzzle solving works from watching videos of the game. But basically it is a turnbased game, where you need to match creatures of the same colour together. It is a bit of a risk-management game, as your creatures are used for both attacking and defense.
There are no "set" puzzles, instead you need to adapt to what you are given at any given time.

It is not similar to 10 000 000 (which to my knowledge is similar to Puzzle quest) but rather it is about moving creatures (tiles) from one part of the board to another.
Zorder: I'll look abit more into it but usually I like games in which the combat is based on a kind of puzzle solving or matching such as 10,000,000. But as I know myself I'll probably just skip it like I do with most games but thanks for sharing your thoughs.
I've bought it on PS3 and I just re-bought it on Steam. It's smart and very entertaining. I highly recommend it.
I haven't tried the multiplayer, though.
We have placed Fallen Enchantress on sale for 50% off through this weekend. You can grab it for $14.99, and now is a great time to pick up a copy, or gift one for a friend or family member.

http://elementalgame.com/fallen-enchantress/purchase

Use survey 2012 code for next -10% discount

https://eu.alienwarearena.com/deal/90-off-sniper-ghost-warrior-1
90% off-sniper-ghost-warrior
Does anyone know if GG converts $ to € or do europeans get screwed like most of the times on GMG and Steam?
Asmo2: We have placed Fallen Enchantress on sale for 50% off through this weekend. You can grab it for $14.99, and now is a great time to pick up a copy, or gift one for a friend or family member.

http://elementalgame.com/fallen-enchantress/purchasehttp://elementalgame.com/fallen-enchantress/purchase]http://elementalgame.com/fallen-enchantress/purchase[/url[/url]
Better to get a copy of FE:LH for $20 from someone who owns FE on Steam, getting FE now is a bit redundant considering the small difference. If anyone wants it feel free to contact me.