It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

uqblf: 3/24-3/31:
Football Manager 2013 $19.99
Only 50% off ? keeveek will be sad .
Post edited March 20, 2013 by ne_zavarj
misfire200: Meh...that requires the purchase of an AMD card=)
ne_zavarj: Not exactly .
In what way unless you get the codes from a friend....for the majority of people it would require a purchase to get the unique id, unless I am missing something.
uqblf: 3/24-3/31:
Football Manager 2013 $19.99
ne_zavarj: Only 50% off ? keeveek will be sad .
Oh yes, certainly sure we will get a "Why is it not $10, won't buy it at this price" comment. :D

ne_zavarj: Not exactly .
misfire200: In what way unless you get the codes from a friend....for the majority of people it would require a purchase to get the unique id, unless I am missing something.
Well many of these AMD codes went to trading threads from people who bought a card but didn't want the games or had them already.
CymTyr: Paypal is one of the newer forms of payment on Gamefly, and the reason it wants you to set it up that way is because Gamefly wants to have a payment method on file. You can always go into your paypal account immediately after purchasing a game and take away Gamefly's permission to charge you...

As far as permission with Gamefly itself, I bought a game on sale there a few weeks back via paypal, and GF hasn't charged me anything beyond the game I purchased. They're pretty reputable here in the States to the best of my knowledge.
isis12: Mmh, I'll have a look at my Paypal options. If it's possible to revoke access right after the payment goes through it would be workable I guess. Still a very weird way to do business tbh. Thanks for the info though.
No worries :) If in doubt don't buy from Gamefly. It took me a good long while before I made my first purchase after Direct2Drive was bought by them (literally the first purchase I made was 2 weeks ago)
uqblf: Oh yes, certainly sure we will get a "Why is it not $10, won't buy it at this price" comment. :D

misfire200: In what way unless you get the codes from a friend....for the majority of people it would require a purchase to get the unique id, unless I am missing something.
uqblf: Well many of these AMD codes went to trading threads from people who bought a card but didn't want the games or had them already.
There's still a few floating around...damn cheaper buying from them instead of the high bundled charge for Bioshock Infinite as example.....
Im actually surprised Keeveek hasnt jumped in already and complained ;)
Post edited March 20, 2013 by nijuu
https://indiegamestand.com/ has SPAZ (Space Pirates and Zombies) as the current 4 day deal.

That must mean that everybody already has it.
low rated
uqblf: Oh yes, certainly sure we will get a "Why is it not $10, won't buy it at this price" comment. :D
Nah, we will only get "why won't you just fuck off and die" comment.
Post edited March 21, 2013 by keeveek
Just Cause Weekend on GG, JC games and DLC's 75% off, needs Steam.

and Empire: Total War Collection Bundle is 80% off, needs Steam as well.
It's also Postal Weekend on GG
Also Postal 3 is 70% off on GG. for €$9

Richard & Alice is $3, -50% on Desura.

And here is a review of the game
Post edited March 21, 2013 by dyscode
New pre-order Bioshock Infinite deal on Get Games Go - http://getgamesgo.com/category/bioshock-infinite

£24 gets you Bioshock Infinite + XCom + Civ V or Spec Ops: The Line or Mafia II
Have the pre-order figures dropped that badly? What's up with this bioshock pushing?
grviper: Have the pre-order figures dropped that badly? What's up with this bioshock pushing?
Zero faith on the game selling on merit? :)
keeveek: Nah, we will only get "why won't you just fuck off and die" comment.
Fair enough. ;) Guess the newest one still sells good enough not to get a higher discount. Otherwise I would have expected a better deal especially from Amazon.
Post edited March 21, 2013 by uqblf
One of the most hardcore preorder campaigns I've ever seen, I won't be surprised if the game turns out somewhat decent, or even worse.
keeveek: Nah, we will only get "why won't you just fuck off and die" comment.
I'm sorry . :(