It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

serpantino: Are you sure? I thought I saw them on my copy (own it on steam but can't check as the game's not installed atm.)
Big_Boss: Yes,they are consolle exclusive,sadly.
The PC only has the Versus DLC.
Ah ok. Sorry if I caused any confusion lol.
Big_Boss: Yes,they are consolle exclusive,sadly.
The PC only has the Versus DLC.
serpantino: Ah ok. Sorry if I caused any confusion lol.
I was in error, too.
I checked and the PC version has only two additiona costumes, the Versus DLC is also missing.
It was bad, but you know,it's Capcom.
RE sale is also coming to EU PSN on Wednesday. Including RE4+CVX HD pack. Germany not invited.
u2jedi: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City heavy discount @ Greenman Gaming 75% + 20% off Weekdays coupon
I wish another store would offer the same sale. GMG don't want my money, nor do they allow gifting or the purchasing of multiple copies of a game on the same account. Oh well. Hopefully GamersGate will discount it again soon.
Gothic Universe Edition (Gothic I, II, III) -75%.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/6375/?snr=1_7_7_204_150_2
Post edited March 12, 2013 by Drelmanes
bansama: Hopefully GamersGate will discount it again soon.
So Raccoon City is worth it at about 8€? I would love a free roaming shooter placed in the Raccon City outbreak, but as far as i read about it its a bland coop focused linear tps with dreadfully dumb bots, and meh shooting elements. Also bugs.
p_mamusz: So Raccoon City is worth it at about 8€? I would love a free roaming shooter placed in the Raccon City outbreak, but as far as i read about it its a bland coop focused linear tps with dreadfully dumb bots, and meh shooting elements. Also bugs.
Depends on whether you like that sort of thing. The game showed some promise as to being mildly fun on the PS3 but the controls got in the way.
Red Faction Collection on steam - £7.49 for all.
OR:
RF: £1.24
RF2: £1.24
RFG: £3.74
RFA: £3.74
RFA DLC: £1.12

Finally i can complete my whole collection on steam! (RF2 was missing for me).
Just wish i could by the whole collection and keep it in case i ever reach activation limits (i *think* its RFG that has). it just seems silly for me to buy a back up steam key set for the games, when i already own them - actually i don't think i can!

(before you all think im nuts there is huge sentimental value to RF1 / 2 for me).
Other Steam discounts
Sacred 2 Gold is $6.79 USD 66% offon Steam (didnt someone mention either this or the GG version is actually DRM - free???). Offer ends March 16th (week long deal)

Transformers $16.99 AUD (hard to believe its cheaper for aussies lol) 66% off (first discount ever on supposedly a very good game). Offer ends March 15th
Post edited March 12, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: Other Steam discounts
Sacred 2 Gold is $6.79 USD 66% offon Steam (didnt someone mention either this or the GG version is actually DRM - free???). Offer ends March 16th (week long deal)

Transformers $16.99 USD 66% off (first discount ever on supposedly a very good game). Offer ends March 15th
http://store.steampowered.com/app/550
chezybezy: Red Faction Collection on steam - £7.49 for all.
OR:

Just wish i could by the whole collection and keep it in case i ever reach activation limits (i *think* its RFG that has). it just seems silly for me to buy a back up steam key set for the games, when i already own them - actually i don't think i can!

(before you all think im nuts there is huge sentimental value to RF1 / 2 for me).
TO anyone else: DONT GET RF2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will regret this for the rest of your life!!!!
Post edited March 12, 2013 by dyscode
chezybezy: Red Faction Collection on steam - £7.49 for all.
OR:

dyscode: DONT GET RF2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Werent RF 1 & 2 the better games in the series?
nijuu: Werent RF 1 & 2 the better games in the series?
In my experience RF is bad game (I think I am bit exception there) and I am not even able to run RF2, because it can't handle more than 2GB RAM.
nijuu: Other Steam discounts

Transformers $16.99 AUD (hard to believe its cheaper for aussies lol) 66% off (first discount ever on supposedly a very good game). Offer ends March 15th
For the Americas the only way to get Sacred 2 Gold is to either buy a UK Ice & Blood expansion and modify some ini settings, or get it on Steam.

Not sure about Australia, I think you guys got the boxed version of S2 Gold like Europe did, but in the US there was some legal issue with Deep Silver and the distributor.
dyscode: DONT GET RF2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nijuu: Werent RF 1 & 2 the better games in the series?
RF1 was quite good, some flaws with a overanticipating AI (spot you from 3 miles away) but stylish,
with varying gameplay, save for the random puzzle 'final boss' and some - as always tedious - but short stealth sequences.

RF is easily THE worst game I ever played in my life. Story is downright stupid, levels and enemies are boring, even when you ride in a Mobile Suit, AI don't mention it.
Fun, well, it's over after 5 hours and I took my time. I dragged through, hoping that it gets better.
Now I wish I didn't and could get those hours of my life back.

RF:G is IMHO the best game by far. If you get you head around the sandbox features. NOt much of story here but that doesn't matter. You can get really creatice with destruction and mayhem but be prepared to take the heat from the police. A shame that the Multiplayer isn't so populated anymore.

RF3 is,... well generic. It's a linear corridor shoot shoot shooter where you shoot things and repair some on the way through. Gameplay is solid, ambient is ok but really nothing remarkable beyond that.
worth a playthrough.
Post edited March 12, 2013 by dyscode