It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

orcishgamer: That credit is for 30 bucks, if you want another 2k game it's nothing to sneeze at. I'd double check the terms and conditions before I bought, but that's about the best deal you will get period, especially if it can be saved for the next big 2k release in a few months' time.

EDIT: Just checked, this is all the details I could find: "The $30 credit will be delivered upon release of the game on March 26, 2013. Limit one per customer. Credit must be used by March 26, 2014 limit one per customer."

That's a year to use that credit, so it seems legit. You can score a Christmas time release for 20 bucks or so.
nijuu: Thats the thing though. You have year to use the credit in, but what if there is no 2k game you want during that time? Personally speaking id rather the lower price (this coming from the skyhigh prices publishers rort aussie gamers for - BI is like $20 higher in the AU Steam store...)
It's good for a year, 2k is a huge publisher, go ahead and simply look to see if there's any current or upcoming 2k games you want, they don't exactly keep them a secret, everything coming out within a year from now has been announced.

You can always get game released last year essentially for free if you don't find anything upcoming that you want.

If you're buying from Amazon I presume you're faking a US address and won't be paying Aussie prices.
Post edited March 03, 2013 by orcishgamer
$45.48 on Nuuvem .

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1000-bioshock-infinite
I didn't see this in the last 3 pages or so: Origin has Dead Space 3 and all DLC on sale for 30% off this weekend. DS2 and DS are 10 bucks each. I don't know if this is limited to specific geographic regions or not.
orcishgamer: I didn't see this in the last 3 pages or so: Origin has Dead Space 3 and all DLC on sale for 30% off this weekend. DS2 and DS are 10 bucks each. I don't know if this is limited to specific geographic regions or not.
We have the 30% off only Crysis 3 and Deadspace 3 ($79.99 drops to $59.99) :/ til march 6th.Nothing off anything else..
orcishgamer: I didn't see this in the last 3 pages or so: Origin has Dead Space 3 and all DLC on sale for 30% off this weekend. DS2 and DS are 10 bucks each. I don't know if this is limited to specific geographic regions or not.
They've been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper.
Foxhack: They've been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper.
Deadspace and Deadspace 2, sure, but not Deadspace 3, it just came out last month.
orcishgamer: Deadspace and Deadspace 2, sure, but not Deadspace 3, it just came out last month.
the sale is also on in Germany but until 6th and DS1, DS1 and DLC don`t seem to be discounted.
Post edited March 03, 2013 by dyscode
merow: I got it for 10€, If you wait I think you could get a deal for 12-15$ within the next 2 months (just my intuition:).
eny4lios: where did you get it from :d
Oh sorry, Id ont know it anymore, I guess it was gamesfly.
But I have seen it for 12,5€ elsewhere...
I think you shouldnt spend more than 15$! There are constantly sales, maybe a easter-sale...?

How long does the get games sale last?
Post edited March 03, 2013 by merow
http://www.ozgameshop.com/pc-games/bioshock-infinite-game-industrial-revolution-pre-order-bonus-code-by-email-pc

$37.99 AUD (not sure how much it will show for non aussies) Bioshock Infinite (includes Industrial Revolution pre order code)

Lot of aussies (including myself) use this store mainly for physical products but they now have a smallish email code section not only for PC games.
Post edited March 03, 2013 by nijuu
orcishgamer: Deadspace and Deadspace 2, sure, but not Deadspace 3, it just came out last month.
Ack, I meant DS1 and 2. Sorry.

Dead Space 3 is 349.30 pesos ($29 USD), down from 499.99 ($41.60 USD). Neither its DLC nor Dead Space 1 and 2 are discounted. DS1 and 2 are at their normal $100 peso ($8.33 USD) price.

The funny thing is that Crysis 3 is also $349.30. The deluxe is $454.30 ($37.85), down from $649 ($54.08 USD).
Post edited March 03, 2013 by Foxhack
Real tempted by Crysis 3 for $42, even though my money is super tight. Gonna sleep on that.

Dead Space 3 I promised myself I wouldn't get for more than $20 because of the microtransactions and coop focus.
Oh man I forgot about the Easter sales. And since Easter is early this year, it's right around the corner.

I'm not even going to mention Steam, Greenman Gaming, GamersGate, Gamefly, Origin, Ubistore, Amazon or GOG...
u2jedi: Oh man I forgot about the Easter sales. And since Easter is early this year, it's right around the corner.

I'm not even going to mention Steam, Greenman Gaming, GamersGate, Gamefly, Origin, Ubistore, Amazon or GOG...
How many of those actually had an easter sale last year?
Last day to get Tomb Raider on greenmangaming for $36. I'm tempted but the game seems too cinematic for me.
StingingVelvet: Last day to get Tomb Raider on greenmangaming for $36. I'm tempted but the game seems too cinematic for me.
People are selling them for $28 if you know what forums to look for (these are from those AMD bundles) ;)