It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: So is it any good?
And is the extra stuff worth it?
nijuu: Reviews and opinions say it doesn't play like the original games much (so lots dislike it for that fact).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dluMZCa5wIk

TB's first impressions put me off the game so didnt get it :)
That's what kept me also from wanting it. But at the end of the day it`s still undecided for me if it's a bad game. That's all that really matters to me.
Fishdom 3 CE $4.99 . Use coupon code : PLAY-9LPP at the checkout .

http://www.playrix.com/games/pc/fishdom-3.html
Post edited March 03, 2013 by ne_zavarj
The Expandables 2: The Video Game 3€ after GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS code - Europe only?

Postal III 3$/£ after GFDMAR20UK(co.uk) GFDMAR20(row)

Both Steam games, and both are terrible. BUY NAO! GAMES FOR THE STEAMGODS! ^^
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-DEHRUE/deus-ex-human-revolution-ultimate-edition-bundle

GG Daily $7.50 (AGAIN).

GG Marketing department has rocks for brains. This game went on sale with rest of franchise only less than a fortnight ago.
Gnomoria ( alpha version ) $7.99
http://www.desura.com/games/gnomoria

Looks good but the music drives me crazy .
nijuu: GG Marketing department has rocks for brains. This game went on sale with rest of franchise only less than a fortnight ago.
Maybe it sells well? You do not have to buy it again, you know. *shrug*
In regards with pre order Bioshock Infinite, does anyone know what the go is with all the pricing?.
Most of the places seem to have it for around $50-$60 with all their different deals (free games blah blah)

ie

Amazon $59.99 USD (get some form of credit after game release off other 2k games). Season pass $19.99
GMG $79.95 Season Pass $19.99. Bundle including 2 free games $51.96
GG $79.95 (gives you back around $18 worth of blue coins)
Steam $59.95 USD ($79.95 AUD)(includes 2 free games if rewards thing reaches complete unlock Bioshock1 + Xcom EU)

One other place (i have used before and they are legit UK) has pre order for $37.99 AUD. Now call me stupid, but there seems to be a big price difference with the big boys (i call them loosely).None of them include the season pass (as far as i can see). All of the come with pre order Industrial minigame stuff.
So im wondering... what the heck?.
Post edited March 03, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-DEHRUE/deus-ex-human-revolution-ultimate-edition-bundle

GG Daily $7.50 (AGAIN).

GG Marketing department has rocks for brains. This game went on sale with rest of franchise only less than a fortnight ago.
Ugh. Im pretty sure everyone and their dogs fleas owns this damn game by now...come on GG throw some different shit up there!
nijuu: In regards with pre order Bioshock Infinite, does anyone know what the go is with all the pricing?.
Most of the places seem to have it for around $50-$60 with all their different deals (free games blah blah)

ie

Amazon $59.99 (get some form of credit after game release off other 2k games). Season pass $19.99
GMG $79.95 Season Pass $19.99. Bundle including 2 free games $51.96
GG $79.95 (gives you back around $18 worth of blue coins)
Steam $79.95 (includes 2 free games if rewards thing reaches complete unlock Bioshock1 + Xcom EU)

One other place (i have used before and they are legit UK) has pre order for $37.99 AUD. Now call me stupid, but there seems to be a big price difference with the big boys (i call them loosely).None of them include the season pass (as far as i can see). All of the come with pre order Industrial minigame stuff.
So im wondering... what the heck?.
The "big boys" offer various bonuses when you pre-order. For example, if you pre-order on GamersGate, you get 30% of the money back in shop credit, get Bioshock 1 for free, and get another free game of choice (out of a selection of 5; most of the games have a list price of about 20$ though they have been discounted in 75% off sales before). Plush the flash minigame of course.

A seller that strips all those bonuses may be able to undercut the price. I'm not so sure whether the publisher really knows about that and has agreed to that though. They usually want to control that sort of thing, and if they allowed the distributors to sell the game without the bonuses for a cheaper price, then the question is why none of the "big boys" is making use of that.
Psyringe: A seller that strips all those bonuses may be able to undercut the price. I'm not so sure whether the publisher really knows about that and has agreed to that though. They usually want to control that sort of thing, and if they allowed the distributors to sell the game without the bonuses for a cheaper price, then the question is why none of the "big boys" is making use of that.
I doubt that the stores are paying the normal price for these bonus titles. Bioshock 1 is just spam, everybody that is remotely interested in the threequel already has that one. Even a fairly recent title like XCom is easy to justify cheap like so - You're paying $60 today for a game that you are definitely playing ASAP. By the time you do get around to playing the bundled XCom, it'll probably be on sale for $7.50. I'll accept less now from a certain customer group that I know would be a lost cause otherwise. Those XCom copies made a little money, but more importantly they didn't go to a customer that would still bite at $20, or $15, and so on.
Post edited March 03, 2013 by pen_sq
pen_sq: Bioshock 1 is just spam, everybody that is remotely interested in the threequel already has that one.
I disagree with you . :)
nijuu: Amazon $59.99 USD (get some form of credit after game release off other 2k games). Season pass $19.99
That credit is for 30 bucks, if you want another 2k game it's nothing to sneeze at. I'd double check the terms and conditions before I bought, but that's about the best deal you will get period, especially if it can be saved for the next big 2k release in a few months' time.

EDIT: Just checked, this is all the details I could find: "The $30 credit will be delivered upon release of the game on March 26, 2013. Limit one per customer. Credit must be used by March 26, 2014 limit one per customer."

That's a year to use that credit, so it seems legit. You can score a Christmas time release for 20 bucks or so.

You also get a free Kindle book (presumably Bioshock related, I so don't care about Bioshock I was bored by that time in the paragraph).
Post edited March 03, 2013 by orcishgamer
Civilization Daily Deal on Steam.

Can get Civ III, IV GOTY, or all kinds of variations for V. If you just have base game, get G&K + DLC's for $5. If just missing some DLC, they are super cheap.
teshra: Civilization Daily Deal on Steam.

Can get Civ III, IV GOTY, or all kinds of variations for V. If you just have base game, get G&K + DLC's for $5. If just missing some DLC, they are super cheap.
Good deals there. Finally got Civ V! Civ 3 Complete for $1.24? What a deal:D
nijuu: Amazon $59.99 USD (get some form of credit after game release off other 2k games). Season pass $19.99
orcishgamer: That credit is for 30 bucks, if you want another 2k game it's nothing to sneeze at. I'd double check the terms and conditions before I bought, but that's about the best deal you will get period, especially if it can be saved for the next big 2k release in a few months' time.

EDIT: Just checked, this is all the details I could find: "The $30 credit will be delivered upon release of the game on March 26, 2013. Limit one per customer. Credit must be used by March 26, 2014 limit one per customer."

That's a year to use that credit, so it seems legit. You can score a Christmas time release for 20 bucks or so.
Thats the thing though. You have year to use the credit in, but what if there is no 2k game you want during that time? Personally speaking id rather the lower price (this coming from the skyhigh prices publishers rort aussie gamers for - BI is like $20 higher in the AU Steam store...)