It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you are an owner of ‘ORION: Dino Beatdown’ you will be receiving and upgrading to the ‘ORION: Dino Horde’’ (AKA Dino Beatdown 2) for FREE.
ne_zavarj: http://dinohorde.com
I would really love to say "aww, how nice", but since Dino Beatdown was a scam(3rd rate mod in a barely playable state), i just sigh :(
Gamer's Gate ahs all the Two World games at 70% off

Two Worlds game of the year is only $3.
Giltonnam: While the sale is over, I just wanted to give those of you who bought the Be Mine Anniversary bundle a heads up that they added Galactic Arms Race at the very end.
Awesome, thanks.
samlii: Gamer's Gate ahs all the Two World games at 70% off
Thanks for this, replaced my boxed copy finally and got the expansion for the first time.

Two Worlds II is very much worth that price if you like open world wacky-wacky RPGs. Has a great magic system too.

what's the DRM on this??
Borderlands 1 GotY + Borderlands 2 for 30 bucks at Gamefly.

http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Borderlands-Collection/5005484/

Only available for purchase to residents of US and Canada.

Edit: apparently it can go to 24 USD if you use the code GFDMAR20

Edit 2: apparently (again) it also works for UK residents, but with a different extra discount code (GFDMAR20UK)
Post edited February 28, 2013 by retsuseiba
2 new bundles on http://www.indiebundle.org/ :

Eat My Dust Racing Bundle
Headlong (Desura)
Little Racers STREET (Desura)
Monster Minis Extreme Off-Road (Desura)
(+ Game) Metal Drift (Steam)

Full Steam Ahead Bundle
Metal Drift (Steam)
Mayhem Intergalactic (Steam)
The Journey Down (Steam)

$5 each bundle, $7 if you want to add the (+ game)

nijuu: what's the DRM on this??
Two Worlds 2 has nasty limited activation DRM through the developer itself. It even asks you for a name and address. Crack on principle.
nijuu: what's the DRM on this??
StingingVelvet: Two Worlds 2 has nasty limited activation DRM through the developer itself. It even asks you for a name and address. Crack on principle.
GG has both 1 and 2 as Other DRM.. hmmmmm
Free DLC for Magicka
http://info.paradoxplaza.com/magicka
StingingVelvet: Two Worlds 2 has nasty limited activation DRM through the developer itself. It even asks you for a name and address. Crack on principle.
It never asked me for name and address through Steam activation and it works fine.
johnki: It never asked me for name and address through Steam activation and it works fine.
second this. I have installed it on 3 machines in total through steam now, no problem at all and I never had to input names, address, cd-keys or similar - just install and play. GG version may be different though.
johnki: It never asked me for name and address through Steam activation and it works fine.
amok: second this. I have installed it on 3 machines in total through steam now, no problem at all and I never had to input names, address, cd-keys or similar - just install and play. GG version may be different though.
Velvet said to me by forum that if you (I mean I) break that 3 times that I should ask from the company another serials.. Now for me it is (still) prob the second install with serial.

Edit: So I took it so seriously that I cannot get over that freaking male ass.. Risen 2 was better.. but I'm scared.. I'm not wasting my hard drive wirh that ass if I will format C:
Post edited February 28, 2013 by Antimateria
amok: cd-keys
Well, I had to put in a CD key that Steam gave me but that was it.
amok: cd-keys
johnki: Well, I had to put in a CD key that Steam gave me but that was it.
maybe I had to do it the first time? long time since now... anyway, I have had no problems with it.