It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get Games :

Sniper Elite V2: High Command Edition 75% off
Amazon Thrilling Bundle
$5 Gets You:

7th Guest
11th Hour

http://www.amazon.com/DotEmu-41144ling-Bundle2-Thrilling-Download/dp/B0091JJPYS/ref=sr_1_32?s=videogames-download&ie=UTF8&qid=1361998101&sr=1-32

Didn't think it was a big deal until I checked GOG and DotEmu's normal prices for the two games.

You have to download and downloader executable (nothing to install) which pulls the setup package to your desktop by default. From there I'm pretty sure there is no DRM - Can't quite confirm as of yet because Amazon is downloading rather slow right now.

EDIT:

The setup package downloaded is the DotEmu installer so pretty much DRM free!

kjx: GamersGate - Conquest of Elysium 3
$2.37 / 2.37€ or £1.65
Code: elder-geek.com (5%)

Worth to buy?
For that price - Yes. But for the most part it is the really big headache version of Eador Genesis and other similar 4x's.

If you're only $2.37 short of Age of Wonders: Shadow Magick, Warlock or Fallen Enchantress I would go for those instead.
Post edited February 27, 2013 by carnival73
Psyringe: GamersGate is offering Fallen Enchantress for 66% off (13.60$ / 10.20€ / 8.50£).

I think that's a very interesting deal, considering that people who own FE will get the next game (standalone expansion "Legendary Heroes") for half the price.

If I remember the announced pricing correctly, then getting FE now and then the next game with the discount for FE-owners, will cost less than buying the next game alone.;)

Edit: Yes, indeed. The next game (Legendary Heroes) costs 20$ for owners of FE, otherwise 40$. Source: official homepage
Since this is also on Steam's Midweek Madness, is it any good? I am very leery of Stardock games, plus this one seems somehow connected to the ill-fated Elemental.
p_mamusz: (and some still say Paradox is not EA in training..)
grviper: Doesn't "In training" imply they can learn from own mistakes?
Yes they do, and they are hell bent on becoming something like the biggest publishers are at the moment.
Im really interested in what they will do with the Actung Panzer name, im guessing they already have AP: Dragon Rising, and AP: Tiberium Alliances in the works. -.-
Psyringe: GamersGate is offering Fallen Enchantress for 66% off (13.60$ / 10.20€ / 8.50£).
orcishgamer: Since this is also on Steam's Midweek Madness, is it any good? I am very leery of Stardock games, plus this one seems somehow connected to the ill-fated Elemental.
I haven't played a complete game yet, so it's hard to tell. The connection to "Elemental" is strong - "Fallen Enchantress" was originally planned as an expansion to ELemental, but after Elemental failed so spectacularly, Stardock decided to put more time and money into FE's development, and release it as a standalone product. Fallen Enchantress is supposed to be the game that players expected when Stardock was giving them 'Elemental' instead.

Whether it has improved enough to make it a good (or even great) game, I can't tell yet. It's definitely an improvement over "Elemental", but since that game was a complete trainwreck, this doesn't account for much. But for the current price it might be worth the risk, especially if one likes this type of games.
orcishgamer: Since this is also on Steam's Midweek Madness, is it any good? I am very leery of Stardock games, plus this one seems somehow connected to the ill-fated Elemental.
Psyringe: I haven't played a complete game yet, so it's hard to tell. The connection to "Elemental" is strong - "Fallen Enchantress" was originally planned as an expansion to ELemental, but after Elemental failed so spectacularly, Stardock decided to put more time and money into FE's development, and release it as a standalone product. Fallen Enchantress is supposed to be the game that players expected when Stardock was giving them 'Elemental' instead.

Whether it has improved enough to make it a good (or even great) game, I can't tell yet. It's definitely an improvement over "Elemental", but since that game was a complete trainwreck, this doesn't account for much. But for the current price it might be worth the risk, especially if one likes this type of games.
Is it more of a MOBA? Strategy/RPG can mean so many damned things. I honestly can't tell from most of the store materials what the game is (besides kind of pretty in places).
GamersGate have a very long Halloween :)

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/halloween
orcishgamer: Is it more of a MOBA? Strategy/RPG can mean so many damned things. I honestly can't tell from most of the store materials what the game is (besides kind of pretty in places).
No, it doesn't even have a multiplayer mode. It tries to be a "good old" turn-based 4x game in the vein of Master of Magic, Alpha Centauri, Galactic Civilizations, or the Civ games. It has empire building, magic, research, diplomacy, and an RPG element in your "champions" (strong unique units with special abilities that you can level up). Similar to Master of Magic, there are tactical battle maps. The game seems to be rather complex (which I like), but I haven't played enough to be able to tell how well it all holds together.

amok: GamersGate have a very long Halloween :)

You can't purchase it any more though. ;) It's just a remnant on their website.
Post edited February 27, 2013 by Psyringe
amok: GamersGate have a very long Halloween :)

U r like seriously bored. Buy a game :)

Is Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army going to be any good? See people hosting 4 packs etc.....
Post edited February 27, 2013 by nijuu
Not sure if this has been posted but Origin AU has most of the Sims 3 expansions for sale 50% til March 5th (just saw it on the store front) Most are $9.99 - $19.99. Base game is only being sold with either Supernatural or Seasons expansions ($49.99 now) or as the Sims 3 Deluxe $44.99
Psyringe: I haven't played a complete game yet, so it's hard to tell. The connection to "Elemental" is strong - "Fallen Enchantress" was originally planned as an expansion to ELemental, but after Elemental failed so spectacularly, Stardock decided to put more time and money into FE's development, and release it as a standalone product. Fallen Enchantress is supposed to be the game that players expected when Stardock was giving them 'Elemental' instead.

orcishgamer: Is it more of a MOBA? Strategy/RPG can mean so many damned things. I honestly can't tell from most of the store materials what the game is (besides kind of pretty in places).
It's a turn based strategy. Basically civilization in a fantasy setting but it's not a clone.
Post edited February 28, 2013 by gyokzoli

Turn based strategy hybrid of RPG mechanics, Civilization, and Master of Magic.

I really liked it...but their recent announcement of making a stand alone expansion to radically change the game soured my opinion significantly.

If you like Civ or MoM, you'll like FE.
Indie Royal Mash Bundle is now live - [url=http://www.indieroyale.com/ ]http://www.indieroyale.com/ [/url]

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
Guns of Icarus Online
Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise
KRUNCH
Delve Deeper

Extras:
Delve Deeper DLC's
KRUNCH Wallpaper & OST

BTA:
Parallel Processing Album
If you are an owner of ‘ORION: Dino Beatdown’ you will be receiving and upgrading to the ‘ORION: Dino Horde’’ (AKA Dino Beatdown 2) for FREE.
http://dinohorde.com
While the sale is over, I just wanted to give those of you who bought the Be Mine Anniversary bundle a heads up that they added Galactic Arms Race at the very end.