It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

racerboi101: Amazon Farewell to February Sale

I'm only listing Steam redeemable games on sale right now.
I might humbly add Payday the Heist 4-pack for $15 after the CAGROCKS code (that's just $3.75 per copy!)
The game is awesome, and the DLC is one of the rare occasions that they give you your money's worth.
Post edited February 23, 2013 by babby
Thanks for the Amazon heads-up. I picked up Medal of Honor: Warfighter for 13.49 (I'd never pay full price)

If you buy an XFX Radeon HD 7800 series through Amazon, you get the new Tomb Raider and Bioshock: Infinite for free.
I got the e-mail verifying I will receive 2 keys when they get released, Redeemable on STEAM. AMD really want you to enjoy your card.
Post edited February 23, 2013 by u2jedi
amok: "Titles from EA, Warner Bros and more are now available in the Uplay shop!
We're excited to welcome great titles from other major international publishers as well as top indie developers to the Uplay shop.

New titles added to the Uplay shop include Crysis 3 (Electronic Arts), Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros), Endless Space (Iceberg), Orcs Must Die 2 (Robot Entertainment), To the Moon (Freebird Games), and many more. Discover the full line-up at http://shop.ubi.com.

Also, until March 4, purchase any game for 19,99€/£16,99/AU$24,95 or higher and you'll get a free digital copy of Driver San Francisco, From Dust, Might & Magic Heroes VI Deluxe Edition, Rayman Origins, The Settlers 7 Gold Edition or World in Conflict Complete Edition free! Don't miss out."

http://uplay.ubi.com/
Hawk52: God help me, this intrigues me. I know Ubisoft has been the enemy for so long, but does anyone have any experience with their shop system or the client?
May I ask which bonus exactly intrigues you? If that is Might & Magic Heroes VI Gold Edition, I suggest you to wait for the Complete edition of the game. I think currently, the Deluxe edition and the Gold edtion both have some unique bonus not including in the other version (map/heroes/weapon). If you want the complete experience, you'll have to wait for the Complete edition, which is confirmed to have everything.
Any other bonus games is equivalent to a no more than 50% discount, I think. (However, if you are already planning to buy some of the games in full price, especially the new ones, then a decent free game as bonus is always a good thing.)
dyscode: For teh Amazon Sale two games are must be mentioned by me:

1. Pathologic, $2.49 is a total steal.

2. Cursed Mountain. Even more so for a meager $1.69!!!

Ok Pathologic already has a reputation of being one of the bleakest games around and a somewhat broken on top of it. But Cursed Mountain is a still too much overlooked gem, IMHO.
Game on! :)

And Retro City Rampage is on 50% sale for $5 on Steam.
I'm debating Cruised Mountain, but one thing that is holding me back is the download speed since it's not supposed to be sold outside the US. How fast is the download speed outside US?
stonecold111: I'm debating Cruised Mountain, but one thing that is holding me back is the download speed since it's not supposed to be sold outside the US. How fast is the download speed outside US?
I don't have an answer to your query, but I will add a recommend for Cursed Mountain......this game is a pretty good survival horror game with a creepy atmosphere in many places throughout the game(both in graphics and storyline/journal entries/voiceovers).

Btw, it's also on the Wii, so you may be able to snag a cheap copy at your local game store(It might even be on the Wii shop channel).
Regarding the Amazon Dark Souls deal: I've never used GFWL. What exactly does it mean if a game uses both Steam and this? Do I have to run 2 clients? Is it a one time activation or does it constantly phone home?
GameFly.co.uk:

Lego Game Deals:

LEGO: The Lord of the Rings - £6.25
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - £4.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - £2.49
LEGO Batman: The Videogame - £2.49
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - £6.25

--- =/\= ---

Steams Daily Deal (seeing as im struggling to find my usual offers to post!):
Toy Soldiers - £1.69

--- =/\= ---

GMG's:
is STILL the bioshock deal i mentioned previously. ("pre-purchase BIOSHOCK INFINITE & Get BIOSHOCK & 1 game of your choice for free" - choice of Spec Ops, Civ V, Bioshock 2, The Darkness 2, and Maffia)

--- =/\= ---
Game.co.uk:
STILL football manager i mentioned previously. (Football Manager 2013 -STEAM DOWNLOAD - 50% off - £17.50 )

e: added in the deal info for those i mentioned previously.
Post edited February 23, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: --- =/\= ---

GMG's:
is STILL the bioshock deal i mentioned previously.

--- =/\= ---
Game.co.uk:

STILL football manager i mentioned previously.
Then why post it?
chezybezy: --- =/\= ---
<snip>
amok: Then why post it?
Honestly because i tend to try an only post game.co.uk deals as no one else does, and i think i was the first mention for GMGs (xcom and borderlands 2 and the dlc deal) i didn't want anyone wondering why had i not posted them (new 'todays' deals).
Seeing as i am trying to stick in my "vein" of game deal mentions so i don't tread on anyone else's toes, that and the fact game.co.uk usually has some weekend deals too thus wanted to mention they hadnt flagged any new ones.
Post edited February 23, 2013 by chezybezy
Still no good discount on Football Manager 2013 :-(
keeveek: Still no good discount on Football Manager 2013 :-(
It's 19.99$ on amazon and you can add the 25% discount.
keeveek: Still no good discount on Football Manager 2013 :-(
Zangtesu: It's 19.99$ on amazon and you can add the 25% discount.
unfortunatelly, 15 bucks is still too much for me :-( Last year about that time I bought FM2012 for $6 on Amazon...
Zangtesu: It's 19.99$ on amazon and you can add the 25% discount.
keeveek: unfortunatelly, 15 bucks is still too much for me :-( Last year about that time I bought FM2012 for $6 on Amazon...
Im not sure it will drop any lower right now. The game is very popular & generally holds its price better than many other games (excluding activision )
nijuu: Im not sure it will drop any lower right now. The game is very popular & generally holds its price better than many other games (excluding activision )
I know, I know. But as I've said, FM2012 last march was 6 bucks on Amazon, so I still have hope...

I spent over 100 hours very fast in FM2012, so you could say its fair price to give 15 bucks for that, but I don't have that kind of money and I won't have anytime soon, so you know.

Still waiting for a $6 miracle :D Maybe they will do that just before Fm2014 comes out?
Post edited February 23, 2013 by keeveek
nijuu: Im not sure it will drop any lower right now. The game is very popular & generally holds its price better than many other games (excluding activision )
keeveek: I know, I know. But as I've said, FM2012 last march was 6 bucks on Amazon, so I still have hope...

I spent over 100 hours very fast in FM2012, so you could say its fair price to give 15 bucks for that, but I don't have that kind of money and I won't have anytime soon, so you know.

Still waiting for a $6 miracle :D
Maybe there will be a GG style glitch you can jump on :P....some of the amazon games on sale have been going up and down in price during the sale..