It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

carnival73:
Stooner: I'm not sure if I understand what you said, but okay I guess... ;p
I was joking. Seems sometimes that games are kept away from certain countries because the developers believe those countries are not competent to make use of those games properly.

For instance, by the time Grand Theft Auto gets to us over here it's pretty much been censored down to "Bob The Builder's Big Sandbox Adventures."
Stooner: I'm not sure if I understand what you said, but okay I guess... ;p
carnival73: I was joking. Seems sometimes that games are kept away from certain countries because the developers believe those countries are not competent to make use of those games properly.

For instance, by the time Grand Theft Auto gets to us over here it's pretty much been censored down to "Bob The Builder's Big Sandbox Adventures."
oh! Well, not the case with this game, and is even cheaper for us!... ;p

Buuut... we don't have Max Payne 2...

(the "eye" part made me think of this)
carnival73: I was joking. Seems sometimes that games are kept away from certain countries because the developers believe those countries are not competent to make use of those games properly.

Stooner: oh! Well, not the case with this game, and is even cheaper for us!... ;p

Buuut... we don't have Max Payne 2...

(the "eye" part made me think of this)
Ha ha ha ha! I started Sam again awhile back and that is the one one-liner that stuck with me too. XD
Japan also gets the current Origin sale. Most games in the sale are 50% off, some like Dead Space 1 and 2 are 70% off. But not really anything worth mentioning =/
Soyeong: I think Demigod requires signing up for a Stardock account to play.
That's a MOBA. If you like this kind of games, then you can't go really wrong. Unless nobody plays this game anymore...
Be Mine Anniversary bundle just went live :)
XenSavage: Be Mine Anniversary bundle just went live :)
Eschalon Book 2 for $1, sound right :)

on GamersGate it´s MASS EFFECT AGAIN, and Dead Island $6,78, again.

Mass Effect 3 DLX -50%, $15
Mass Effect 1 -75%, $5
Mass Effect 2 DLX , -75%, $7.49

Sid Meier’s Civilization V GOTY -75%, $12.49

Sid Meier's Civilization® V: Gods & Kings Exp.Pack, -75%, $7.49
Civilizations IV Complete Ed. -75%, $6,24
Civilization III Complete Edition, -50%, $2.48

also on Desura:
Pulse Shift , -50% $5
Hopefully you are not sentsitive to motion sickness... ;)
http://www.desura.com/games/pulse-shift

PS: GG also has a sale for Mac games:
Batman AC GOTY for $20
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY for $15
Also Lego Batman 1 for $10 and Lego Batman 2 DC Superheros for $15.
Feral, The porting house behind these, does remarkable porting jobs, The DRM is a total of 5 parallel activations at any time. Games can be deactivated at will to get the activations back.
Post edited February 14, 2013 by dyscode
{Deleted}
Post edited February 14, 2013 by tokisto
carnival73: Not really. Gog might do it's weekly sale and blame it on Valentines but nothing like Summer or X-Mas sales.
Often times there are Halloween sales....usually only horror themed games on sale though.
dirtyharry50: Oh, well. Thanks for letting me know.
LMAO! Just for you! http://www.gog.com/promo/valentines_promo_140213

Looks like GOG went through their entire catalog trying to find titles that could be considered even remotely romantic.

......though it leads one to wonder: Where's Larry?
dirtyharry50: Oh, well. Thanks for letting me know.
carnival73: LMAO! Just for you! http://www.gog.com/promo/valentines_promo_140213

Looks like GOG went through their entire catalog trying to find titles that could be considered even remotely romantic.

Nifty! I'll go check this out now. I am not sure i dare to attempt to buy SS2 atm anyway with all the transactions that must be processing now.
carnival73: LMAO! Just for you! http://www.gog.com/promo/valentines_promo_140213

dirtyharry50: Nifty! I'll go check this out now. I am not sure i dare to attempt to buy SS2 atm anyway with all the transactions that must be processing now.
I don't think that GOG is the tiny lil site it was two years ago......I just tested the system for SS2 and can say that by the way Firefox was spinning and the 1.5mb per second that I'm pulling right now - GOG was well prepared before putting the game up....so it looks safe to purchase.
HeDanny: Games I would consider if the prices are good:
Which ever N4S is the Cryterion one (I think Hot persuit?) but Pretty sure I already have it on xbox360 anyway, soo...
http://www.criteriongames.com/NFS/ ----> is that the NFS game to get?.

Wow guess Origin took all the lackofsales for aussies feedback onboard?.
Post edited February 14, 2013 by nijuu
Tomb Raider's cheap at Gamersgate if you've got the 20% discount - £21.56 as well as the various store credits you get back.

It's £21.60 at GMG using code GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS if you don't have the GG code and you're up for taking the risk (are GMG still plagued by late code deliveries, missing DLC, security issues and support issues? Or have they improved during the past two months?).
:teleportation:
Post edited February 14, 2013 by Bodkin
Indie Royale the Valentine's bundle 2.0