It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GoJays2025: New Indie Gala is up

Subversion City Generator
Voxel Destruction
7.62MM
Talisman Prologue
Darwinia (Steam)

BTA (all Steam):
Multiwinia
Defcon
Uplink
Hearts of Iron III
Demigod
Am I the only who hates the new design? Why are a lot of indie bundles using these dumb box shape contraptions. I mean it's so damn confusing! Maybe it's a bug right now but it's not showing how much you gotta pay or everything and shit. I think that's a glitch but these box designs make it so hard to tell.
GoJays2025: New Indie Gala is up

Subversion City Generator
Voxel Destruction
7.62MM
Talisman Prologue
Darwinia (Steam)

BTA (all Steam):
Multiwinia
Defcon
Uplink
Hearts of Iron III
Demigod
noliveking: Am I the only who hates the new design? Why are a lot of indie bundles using these dumb box shape contraptions. I mean it's so damn confusing! Maybe it's a bug right now but it's not showing how much you gotta pay or everything and shit. I think that's a glitch but these box designs make it so hard to tell.
"Pay More Than
$5.89
to unlock everything!
"

in the dead center of the screen,
below the dotted line,
and under the empty unlock boxes.

i agree, its clunky, ugly and not easy to get the info you want out of it easily.
----

do you still get the bonus games for buying early if you dont BTA?
that dotted line seems to indicate you dont.
Post edited February 13, 2013 by ErekoseDM
ErekoseDM: do you still get the bonus games for buying early if you dont BTA?
No, this works only for Humble Indie bundle. ;)
That's only how Humble Bundle handles that, for Indie Gala bonus games you always had to pay more than the average afaik.
Edit: and too late, you guys are fast! ;)
Post edited February 13, 2013 by uqblf
triock: No, this works only for Humble Indie bundle. ;)
uqblf: That's only how Humble Bundle handles that, for Indie Gala bonus games you always had to pay more than the average afaik.
Edit: and too late, you guys are fast! ;)
thanks for the quick info guys!
all these different bundle sites and 'deals' to look out for its getting confusing.
>_<
GoJays2025:
I clicked on Demigod Steam and was redirected to Hearts of Iron III... dafuq? :P

btw, is any good?
Post edited February 13, 2013 by Stooner
Talisman for a dollar seems alright to me.
I think Demigod requires signing up for a Stardock account to play.
Soyeong: I think Demigod requires signing up for a Stardock account to play.
you think right.
Hrrrmmmmm and I was just considering this game if I could find it cheap enough (last sale was $5).
I have Stardock account but then wonder if it requires constant connection to a master server?

Dem's Master Servers don't live forever, ya know?
GoJays2025:
Stooner: I clicked on Demigod Steam and was redirected to Hearts of Iron III... dafuq? :P

btw, is any good?
Sorry, too much game for Brazilians...they might put somebody's eye out with it or trigger a small revolution somewhere.
StonerMk2: Quick question, if i buy Sleeping Dogs at Nuuvem will the game be in Portuguese when i install it through Steam or will it still be English?
Think it just comes in Gwobble-Gwobble .....like Nintendo games.

"Smmeeeeeee?"
Post edited February 13, 2013 by carnival73
Hey guess what peeps! AUSTRALIA is included in the ORIGIN VALENTINE SALE! That is three promos out of three now. Has EA finally decided that AU is worth treating with a small amount or respect, instead of complete neglect and disdain?

Of course I'm not sure if the prices are any good, but the selection .. well, doesn't suck.

Link to the AU Sale cos I'm stupid and don't know how to link to a non-region specific one. Sorry. :(

Games I would consider if the prices are good:
Which ever N4S is the Cryterion one (I think Hot persuit?) but Pretty sure I already have it on xbox360 anyway, soo...
Mass Effect Trilogy only if it includes DLC (which probably does not)
C&C might be ok I guess.
Possibly the Crysis pack cos apparently they are pretty and stuff. Even tho I pretty much have litle to no interest in FPS.

Sooo... yeah. Probably won't buy anything haha!

Also, apparently Big Fish has some sort of sale on? I closed the link accidentally and am too lazy to find it again. Sorry peeps. Anyone actually use Big Fish? they are kinda like Pop Cap yeah? Sell those "silly little mum games" that we all love to play as time fillers. Been meaning to look into these outlets for the longest time, but have yet to actually do it. My Round Tuit is totally b0rked, man.
carnival73: Hrrrmmmmm and I was just considering this game if I could find it cheap enough (last sale was $5).
I have Stardock account but then wonder if it requires constant connection to a master server?

Dem's Master Servers don't live forever, ya know?
I got Demigod on MightyApe NZ and just checked single player skirmish and it runs fine while disconnected. Don't know about multiplayer tho

Yes, I still buy (some) boxed games, when the sale price is right:D
Post edited February 13, 2013 by mighty.ape.acct
If you're buying Gala for 7.62mm, don't bother - It's download only, they're using a hosting site that is rigged to ignore downloaders, even J Downloader, the game is over 2 gigs in size and according to Firefox the first gig is going to take 12 hours to download.

Hopes Foxxy don't accidentally get closed over the next 12 hours! *gasps*

Feck this shit - This is why I no longer do more than BTA and don't feel one bit bad about it.

C'mon, don't play us like assholes. We know damn well the only successful way to pull 3 gigs through a browser is to pay for a premium account to these sites.

EDIT: Christ, no active or reliable torrents for this game either....must've sucked pretty hard....maybe it's not worth the $2 in bandwidth anyway.
Post edited February 13, 2013 by carnival73
HeDanny: Has EA finally decided that AU is worth treating with a small amount or respect, instead of complete neglect and disdain?

Also, apparently Big Fish has some sort of sale on? ....Anyone actually use Big Fish? they are kinda like Pop Cap yeah? Sell those "silly little mum games" that we all love to play as time fillers. Been meaning to look into these outlets for the longest time, but have yet to actually do it. My Round Tuit is totally b0rked, man.
If they had shown respect it would never have been like that in the first place

Same crap here in NZ, I wanted LEGO LOTR on sale but GreenMan (or was it Gamers Gate?) wouldn't even let me buy it in my 'region' - drives ya up the wall sometimes

As far as Big Fish goes, I signed up to a 1 year free sub for Mailwasher Pro using Trial Pay. One of the options was any single BigFish purchase for the free sub. I got PuzzleQuest 2 which is pretty cool actually. They do have some good titles in amongst the rest. Would recommend trying demos first wherever possible...
carnival73:
I'm not sure if I understand what you said, but okay I guess... ;p
Post edited February 13, 2013 by Stooner