It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: New IndieGameStand:

Erica Reed's Cognition Ep.1 for $1.30 something. next 91 hrs.
https://indiegamestand.com/
Anyone know, how is that game?
carnival73: There's no way to search by price nor can you add to a wish list of any sort.

I can confirm that Talisman is pretty good and would also suggest the other recent boardgame titles Minion Master and Dungeonlands.
Thanks for the suggestions! I will check them out. I played the demo for Talisman a while back, so I have it tracked on Desura and got the sale news that way. Too bad that seems to be the only way of getting a notice when something goes on sale -- you miss everything you're not already aware of.
JaqFrost: How do you search/sort by price at Desura anyway? It's hard to find the deals over there... not that most things aren't fairly cheap there already.
carnival73: There's no way to search by price nor can you add to a wish list of any sort.
Although you can use the "track this game" feature as a sort of ersatz wishlist. To see a list of all the games you're tracking, click on the "messages" link next to your profile name at the upper right, then in the page that opens up, click on the "gamewatch" tab.
So, amazon currently has Sleeping Dogs for $9.99, does anyone have any idea if it's region restricted or not?
Thanks for the heads up on Cognition. It's been a while sine I checked IndieGameStand, probably would of missed it otherwise.
JMich: So, amazon currently has Sleeping Dogs for $9.99, does anyone have any idea if it's region restricted or not?
can you see it to purchase when you go to steam store normally?.
nijuu: can you see it to purchase when you go to steam store normally?.
Sleeping Dogs is visible to me in Steam, but so is XCOM and Civ V, which the NA version is for NA only. Thus the question remains.
Free game recommendation .

Perspective

Received 5 star out of five on Gamezebo .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mQqJDp7WZjA#!
nijuu: can you see it to purchase when you go to steam store normally?.
JMich: Sleeping Dogs is visible to me in Steam, but so is XCOM and Civ V, which the NA version is for NA only. Thus the question remains.
Worse comes to worse, it's $10 on Steam too.
A quick look on thebronasium shows that for Sleeping Dogs you should only worry if you live in Germany, Russia or Japan, or if the key comes from a japanese copy/retail website.
JMich: Sleeping Dogs is visible to me in Steam, but so is XCOM and Civ V, which the NA version is for NA only. Thus the question remains.
Indeed, Amazon's Civ V seems to be NA only, but I couldn't find any info on any region-locked XCOM subscriptions, other than russian key subscriptions.
Post edited January 28, 2013 by retsuseiba
johnki: Worse comes to worse, it's $10 on Steam too.
€12.49, so ~$15, but mostly posting the deal, and wondering if I should pick it up or not. I think the deal is only for today, not sure when it ends, will be $12.49 during February though.
johnki: Worse comes to worse, it's $10 on Steam too.
Not in the EU. It's 12.5 EUR which is 17 USD.
Took the plunge, activates as "Sleeping Dogs (NA)", allows me to install it. Probably safe to play it as well.
JMich: Took the plunge, activates as "Sleeping Dogs (NA)", allows me to install it. Probably safe to play it as well.
http://cdr.thebronasium.com/sub/15852

No region locks whatsoever. So yeah, probably.
ne_zavarj: Free game recommendation .

Perspective

Received 5 star out of five on Gamezebo .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mQqJDp7WZjA#!
And another IGF 2013 finalist - in the Technical Excellence category. It is very, very good.