It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With onions.
Attachments:
alice.jpg (49 Kb)
$6+ in RU zone.
$7.49 here
rodrolliv: With onions.
Why does EA sell their games for so much more in this € zone? This is not the only game that is just stupidly overpriced here, but has a more reasonable price in other zones.
AFnord: Why does EA sell their games for so much more in this € zone? This is not the only game that is just stupidly overpriced here, but has a more reasonable price in other zones.
Do you still believe in the story of " the publisher sets the price on Steam " ?
Post edited January 30, 2013 by ne_zavarj
nijuu: Snip
bansama: Bugger. I don't have money for them until the 1st U_U Hopefully it's still available then.
Sorry, but Tony confirmed the end date for the Paradox bundle deals now. They end together with the E.C. promo 11:59:59PM PST 1/31. :/
AFnord: Why does EA sell their games for so much more in this € zone? This is not the only game that is just stupidly overpriced here, but has a more reasonable price in other zones.
ne_zavarj: Do you still believe in the story of " the publisher sets the price on Steam " ?
Yes, because EA's prices are the same on all digital distribution stores, and this region gets royally shafted.
bansama: Bugger. I don't have money for them until the 1st U_U Hopefully it's still available then.
uqblf: Sorry, but Tony confirmed the end date for the Paradox bundle deals now. They end together with the E.C. promo 11:59:59PM PST 1/31. :/
If that's the case, they need to hurry up and get the Paradox 2012 Pack live!
uqblf: Sorry, but Tony confirmed the end date for the Paradox bundle deals now. They end together with the E.C. promo 11:59:59PM PST 1/31. :/
deadfolk: If that's the case, they need to hurry up and get the Paradox 2012 Pack live!
Dont know what the hold up is, its almost midday Seattle time...
deadfolk: If that's the case, they need to hurry up and get the Paradox 2012 Pack live!
nijuu: Dont know what the hold up is, its almost midday Seattle time...
Well as I stated before the Paradox 2012 Pack and the CK + CK II + DLC pack are said to go live afternoon time PST.
"Hey guys,

Some of the bundles are now live, EC coupon should also be applying now. The CK and big bundle should go live tomorrow afternoon sometime.

Cheers,
Tony "
nijuu: Dont know what the hold up is, its almost midday Seattle time...
uqblf: Well as I stated before the Paradox 2012 Pack and the CK + CK II + DLC pack are said to go live afternoon time PST.
"Hey guys,

Some of the bundles are now live, EC coupon should also be applying now. The CK and big bundle should go live tomorrow afternoon sometime.

Cheers,
Tony "
Yeah, I know. I just don't want it to appear and run out of keys while I'm in bed!
bansama: snip
Thank you for these informations. ;)
Form CAG :

"Quote: Originally Posted by lordkosc
Come on Amazon hamsters , get that Crusader Kings 2 bundle up.

Quote: Originally Posted by Metroidman
Paradox 2012 pack isn't up yet right?

Still waiting on the product page to have a buy box and need to hear back from Paradox on more keys too, we're going to push it live with our current key inventory but it will run out...quickly, without replenishment.

Last minute deals are so stressful :(.

Cheers,
Tony
NOTE FOR JANUARY: We will continue to add games and titles to the EC list throughout the month of January. I am continually in conversation with our publishers about including and promoting their titles during January. Many people in the retail industry work insane hours prior to and during the holidays. As such, many of us are on vacation in early January. This should be referenced before asking "Will XYZ Game Be on the EC List for $XXX.XX""

So basically they could run out of keys.
Did anyone buy the Paradox Warchest from Amazon? If you did, can you tell me which games activate on Steam and which ones dont. Thanks.
Heretic777: Did anyone buy the Paradox Warchest from Amazon? If you did, can you tell me which games activate on Steam and which ones dont. Thanks.
That information was already included with the bundle list when it was posted here, the Warchest one stated:
"all Steam except Achtung Panzer"