It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ErekoseDM: the 'deal' is you can get the bundle by opting for a single item.
same per item rate.
before you had to choose at least 2 but up to 9 items.
Planning on getting more than one... just have to make up my mind about which ones, so it's good to know I don't have to decide in the middle of the Xmas festivities. :)
RPS is giving away a small game - Horace's Endless Christmas

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/12/25/merry-christmas-here-have-a-free-rps-christmas-game/
Isn't it cheaper to get it with the Groupees bundle? Two games for $1.50.
ne_zavarj: ]I recommend Oozi: Earth Adventure . You can grab it for $2.99 if you are a new customer on Big Fish Games . Just use NEW299 coupon code at the checkout .
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/20538/oozi-earth-adventure/index.html
Post edited December 25, 2012 by magix74
magix74: Isn't it cheaper to get it with the Groupees bundle? Two games for $1.50.
ne_zavarj: I recommend Oozi: Earth Adventure . You can grab it for $2.99 if you are a new customer on Big Fish Games . Just use NEW299 coupon code at the checkout .
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/20538/oozi-earth-adventure/index.html
magix74:
yup, no need to throw money at Big Fish. They only generate more generic Hidden Objects games with it.
dyscode: They only generate more generic Hidden Objects games with it.
Sure .
Flash deal on Steam: Tomb Raider collection everything from TR1 to Underworld. 14,99E
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18475/
dyscode: Day Watch, $4.50, -70%, DRM Free
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DW/day-watch?caff=1869351
I never knew there was a game for this.
If you are into Sergei Lukyanenko‘s Books, checking this game might be
worth while. A review mentioned there WAS a Night Watch game and there MIGHT be a Dusk Watch game.
I have both of them. Remember that they only work in windows xp.
They are ok turn based games. A bit bugged but playeable.
dyscode: Day Watch, $4.50, -70%, DRM Free
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DW/day-watch?caff=1869351
I never knew there was a game for this.
If you are into Sergei Lukyanenko‘s Books, checking this game might be
worth while. A review mentioned there WAS a Night Watch game and there MIGHT be a Dusk Watch game.
mefet: I have both of them. Remember that they only work in windows xp.
Oh wow, a user score of 2.7. That game has to have some serious flaws.
mefet: I have both of them. Remember that they only work in windows xp.
AFnord: Oh wow, a user score of 2.7. That game has to have some serious flaws.
which might most probably related to it's W7 incompatibility that is not mentioned on game's page.

PS: those of you who are interested in Of Orcs and Men or who bought this on Steam might be interested in this Steam Discussion.
Short: ACTControl's 5 Machine Activation Limit also on Steam, then you're out.
Post edited December 25, 2012 by dyscode
Quick question - I just got the Kingdom of Amalure collection, but the armour and weapon DLC is not included. It is £1.60 at the moment, is it worth activating it or is it just another Horse Armour.
amok: Quick question - I just got the Kingdom of Amalure collection, but the armour and weapon DLC is not included. It is £1.60 at the moment, is it worth activating it or is it just another Horse Armour.
Not really. It is much to overpowered in the beginning. This takes a lot of the challange out of the game, which already is not on the hard side, and you find better stuff afterwards anyway. IMHO
Play the Mass Effect and Amalur Demo FIRST instead, gives you Shepard's Armor + Weapon for free. ;)

PS: GAMES DEALS
If you STILL have your uk.gamsplanet coupon
Dragon Age 2 and Crysis are £7.49 (2.49 after coupon) each.
Post edited December 25, 2012 by dyscode
amok: Quick question - I just got the Kingdom of Amalure collection, but the armour and weapon DLC is not included. It is £1.60 at the moment, is it worth activating it or is it just another Horse Armour.
It would last you to about lv 10, but by then you should be crafting stuff, which is pretty much the I win button in the game.

It's cheap so its up to you, it doesnt look particularly awesome, but its handy to have a complete set of armour for "style" purposes, as "finding" complete sets in the game is totally random.

I would buy it but is by no means necessary.

BTW, when crafting, use and abuse the "Salvage" button, if you dont get what you want, keep reloading til you get better materials.

The main DLC's are pretty good "lorewise".
dyscode: snip
F1ach: snip
Thanks both, I guess I will skip it for now. I tend to experiment in low levels anyway, so might as well do it 'proper'.
Post edited December 25, 2012 by amok
dyscode: which might most probably related to it's W7 incompatibility that is not mentioned on game's page.

PS: those of you who are interested in Of Orcs and Men or who bought this on Steam might be interested in this Steam Discussion.
Thanks, I'm going to delete it from my wishlist.
I'll buy and play any other game instead, not from their company.
I don't mind they using any drm they like, I'll simply not buy the game, but that attitude...
dyscode: which might most probably related to it's W7 incompatibility that is not mentioned on game's page.

The comments in that thread are fucking killing me, I'm almost on the floor here from laughter

Burnt Toast 18 hours ago
DRM = no buy from me aswell.oh well it looked fun,shame