It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vatiel: Apparently it was pricing mistake (as usual on GG), £12.49, $20.96 now.
bansama: They make way too many of those. Either someone is incompetent or it's some annoying strategy of theirs.
You'd have to think its human error. Surely a professional run company cant let these continual errors happen (dodgy scripts or whatever).
nijuu: You'd have to think its human error. Surely a professional run company cant let these continual errors happen (dodgy scripts or whatever).
They've been happening regularly for years. Although generally not to the extremes of that Beth pack. And these mistakes go both ways. They once priced Max Payne 3 at over 6000 USD!
Majesty Gold $1.25 (amazon)

http://goo.gl/SqD86
The Last remnant (Steam) for €2.62 with the GMG30-DPLIM-DN831 code @GMG

Also the Mortal Kombat Collection -75% but I can't see for how much since it's not available here.
Post edited December 23, 2012 by Pheace
Pheace: The Last remnant (Steam) for €2.62 with the GMG30-DPLIM-DN831 code @GMG

Also the Mortal Kombat Collection -75% but I can't see for how much since it's not available here.
$2. 49 for Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection
Big_Boss: I bought it, but is ENG only!
Damn you EA :(
Bought it too. Is there anything I must keep in mind when I activate the UK-Version (in Austria/Germany)?
bansama: They make way too many of those. Either someone is incompetent or it's some annoying strategy of theirs.
nijuu: You'd have to think its human error. Surely a professional run company cant let these continual errors happen (dodgy scripts or whatever).
Ever since they Launched their NEW website last year, these bugs seem system inherent.
They should sue whoever idiot(s) programmed it. Before that, and I joined GG in 2009, they never had any issues at least not something like this.
Post edited December 23, 2012 by dyscode
PandaLiang: Gee. Is GG trying to run themselves out of bussiness......
I think they are doing the opposite.
So my problem with Green Man Gaming had nothing to do with my bank mistakenly blocking them for gambling or whatever, turns out the issue, for GMG not my bank, is I'm in Brazil and my billing address is in Uruguay. What a waste of time that was, won't be bothering with them again that's for sure.
Gonchi: So my problem with Green Man Gaming had nothing to do with my bank mistakenly blocking them for gambling or whatever, turns out the issue, for GMG not my bank, is I'm in Brazil and my billing address is in Uruguay. What a waste of time that was, won't be bothering with them again that's for sure.
GMG uses MasterCard Secure Code, Verified by Visa and other similar security systems, so it's probably that. I learnt this the hard way. Also managed to lock my card out, as I forgot password for the damn thing.
Big_Boss: I bought it, but is ENG only!
Damn you EA :(
merow: Bought it too. Is there anything I must keep in mind when I activate the UK-Version (in Austria/Germany)?
Yes,the game will be ONLY in english,you can't set german language.
merow: Bought it too. Is there anything I must keep in mind when I activate the UK-Version (in Austria/Germany)?
Big_Boss: Yes,the game will be ONLY in english,you can't set german language.
Thank U!
I nearly allways prefer english over german;) Im fine with it.

My question would be more like, should I download it from GG or from Origin? Is it more complicated with a UK-Version?
Im not so used to Origin, so...

Greets!
Big_Boss: Yes,the game will be ONLY in english,you can't set german language.
merow: Thank U!

My question would be more like, should I download it from GG or from Origin? Is it more complicated with a UK-Version?

Greets!
From Origin,if your line fall you can resume it that way :)
merow: Thank U!

Greets!
Big_Boss: From Origin,if your line fall you can resume it that way :)
The GamersGate downloader can resume downloads too.

But I agree with recommending the Origin download. Generally, if a download is available on GG and on its "home" platform (Steam, Origin, proprietary ...), it's best to download it from the latter. Publishers always keep the game's main platform up to date, but they sometimes forget to update the files that they sent to other distributors. As a result, GG-specific downloads of these games could be outdated or incompatible.
Darkness II $7.50 @ GetGamesGo