It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grviper: Wait, they gave free $5 coupons when there are basically no $5 Ubisoft games on offer?
Tallima: My understanding is that there will be a selection of $4.99 games available on Christmas.
Based on the information provided on the upcoming deals so far, those games will most likely not be from among the games of the publishers giving these coupons
This technically isn't pc gaming but thought I'd post it here.

If you have an android device, lots of apps on sale (including games).

Android Police
orcishgamer: Amazon has a lot of payment options, I think you can even use Paypal, Google Checkout, or whatnot if you need. You might need to check, I'm kind of guessing because I use the easiest shit for me, which is a debit card.
I already did and they don't accept Paypal which is the only method I have available to me at the moment.
abolat: How is blades of time? anyone care to share their experience? also is it steam activated (the amazon one)
Theres a demo on Steam which I found fairly fun with very good (mostly) PC controls
orcishgamer: Amazon has a lot of payment options, I think you can even use Paypal
you can't
Tallima: My understanding is that there will be a selection of $4.99 games available on Christmas.
abolat: Based on the information provided on the upcoming deals so far, those games will most likely not be from among the games of the publishers giving these coupons
This is the game lineup they link to in the promo email.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000894291
Very much Ubisoft, but none for a fiver.
They also send $5 discount coupons for select THQ and EA titles... which just happen to cost about $5 (or even $10) more than they did in the last few promos. Huh..
Post edited December 24, 2012 by grviper
THQ Medley went back to $129+ im guessing promo prices not yet active again (hopefully.......)
grviper: This is the game lineup they link to in the promo email.
They also send $5 discount coupons for select THQ and EA titles... which just happen to cost about $5 (or even $10) more than they did in the last few promos. Huh..
Tony said several bundles would return tomorrow.
abolat: How is blades of time? anyone care to share their experience? also is it steam activated (the amazon one)
SovietSharkey: Theres a demo on Steam which I found fairly fun with very good (mostly) PC controls
thanks. will try it out.
grviper: This is the game lineup they link to in the promo email.
Foxhack: Tony said several bundles would return tomorrow.
:) we shall see if he can manage to do it. All I heard so far is that the darksiders bundle price will be back at 13.19, so you could use it on that maybe.
Post edited December 24, 2012 by abolat
SovietSharkey: Theres a demo on Steam which I found fairly fun with very good (mostly) PC controls
abolat: thanks. will try it out.
Foxhack: Tony said several bundles would return tomorrow.
abolat: :) we shall see if he can manage to do it. All I heard so far is that the darksiders bundle price will be back at 13.19, so you could use it on that maybe.
AmazonTony at somethingawful recommends using the coupon on tomorrow's retread of the darksiders pack.

Yeah, that is a good thing.
abolat: :) we shall see if he can manage to do it. All I heard so far is that the darksiders bundle price will be back at 13.19, so you could use it on that maybe.
I intend to.

Too bad we can't get multiples, I'd love to get the Saints Row 3 full package.
Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle is having one of their specials where you can buy a single game for $0.75 if you want, until Dec. 26.

You also get the bonuses La Mulana, it's OST, and soon, Underrail.
Foxhack: I intend to.

Too bad we can't get multiples, I'd love to get the Saints Row 3 full package.
why can't you get multiples?
Drakhyrr: Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle is having one of their specials where you can buy a single game for $0.75 if you want, until Dec. 26.

You also get the bonuses La Mulana, it's OST, and soon, Underrail.
I quite liked several of the games on there. too bad it didn't sell as much as the other bundles.
Post edited December 24, 2012 by abolat
abolat: why can't you get multiples?
I meant that I can't get multiple coupons per publisher. I'm going to buy the Darksiders pack with the one I'm getting, but I won't be able to get another coupon for Saints Row 3.
So, kind of interested in the Call of Juarez games on Amazon. I'm hearing they're DRM free, can anyone confirm? And if they are, what are the chances of GOG getting them?