It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gamergate (haven't looked through much, yet), all DRM Free:

Botanicula - $0.63

Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator - $1.24

The I of the Dragon - $1.25
Looks like the GG eldergeek code no longer works.
bansama: Looks like the GG eldergeek code no longer works.
It still works. What are you trying to use it on? For some games, it might apply the discount to blue coins rather than a straight $ discount.
spoderman: It still works. What are you trying to use it on? For some games, it might apply the discount to blue coins rather than a straight $ discount.
The Secret World. Keeps telling me the code is invalid.
spoderman: It still works. What are you trying to use it on? For some games, it might apply the discount to blue coins rather than a straight $ discount.
bansama: The Secret World. Keeps telling me the code is invalid.
I just tried it on The Secret World and it worked for me, but I'm from the US so maybe it's disabled for certain regions?
bansama: Speaking of that GG Beth cock up bundle... If someone wasn't able to get it and doesn't mind waiting until mid Jan for the keys, I have a "pending" order waiting. If you're interested let me know, otherwise I'll just let it time out and auto cancel (I have all the games already).
Anyone taken you up on this yet? If not, I definitely want it!
spoderman: I just tried it on The Secret World and it worked for me, but I'm from the US so maybe it's disabled for certain regions?
I have a US account. I think it was just a glitch though. As it seems to work now. If I wasn't copy pasting it, I'd have thought I made a typo, but nope. I was double checking it too. No matter. It's accepted it this time. Thanks for checking.
Maybe it's been posted. Hard to see among GG madness.
Scoregasm, multiplatform+Steam key - $1
http://www.charliesgames.com/wordpress/?p=901
ne_zavarj: Is Block Story worth the money ?
http://www.desura.com/games/block-story
it is a fairly competent Minecraft clone with RPG elements. The quests are a bit bland at the moment (collect and give x amount of y, kill x amount of mob y), and so far it is only single player. The engine is much better then Minecraft - longer draw distances, coloured light, higher FPS and so on. Since the creators are coders, not artists, all assets are bought from elsewhere, and there is a slight mishmash and inconsistency of styles. It is one of the better MC clones, though, and it is possible to move your world between mobile and PC (I think)
amok: it is a fairly competent Minecraft clone with RPG elements. The quests are a bit bland at the moment (collect and give x amount of y, kill x amount of mob y), and so far it is only single player. The engine is much better then Minecraft - longer draw distances, coloured light, higher FPS and so on. Since the creators are coders, not artists, all assets are bought from elsewhere, and there is a slight mishmash and inconsistency of styles. It is one of the better MC clones, though, and it is possible to move your world between mobile and PC (I think)
Is there a " creative / peaceful " gameplay option ?
Post edited December 22, 2012 by ne_zavarj
amok: it is a fairly competent Minecraft clone with RPG elements. The quests are a bit bland at the moment (collect and give x amount of y, kill x amount of mob y), and so far it is only single player. The engine is much better then Minecraft - longer draw distances, coloured light, higher FPS and so on. Since the creators are coders, not artists, all assets are bought from elsewhere, and there is a slight mishmash and inconsistency of styles. It is one of the better MC clones, though, and it is possible to move your world between mobile and PC (I think)
ne_zavarj: Is there a " creative / peaceful " gameplay option ?
the aim of the game is the RPG, so I have not really checked out... Do not think so.

Edit: You can get a demo here: http://www.blockstory.net/pc
Post edited December 22, 2012 by amok
amok: Edit: You can get a demo here: http://www.blockstory.net/pc
I already tried the online demo but it's broken ( not loading ) .
Post edited December 22, 2012 by ne_zavarj
grynn: Cargo Commander is $2.5 for me :'(
ne_zavarj: Merry Christmas to you . :)
Thanks a lot man! Check your inbox :D
grynn: Thanks a lot man! Check your inbox :D
Thank you but i think you should give it to someone else . :)
grynn: Thanks a lot man! Check your inbox :D
ne_zavarj: Thank you but i think you should give it to someone else . :)
Alright, I'll open a SG giveaway for the GOG group then.