It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kjx: ErrorsGate strike again - Cargo Commander - 0.4€ (94%, Steam)
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-CARCOC/cargo-commander?caff=20201
Thanks, perfect fit for 581 of my 582 Blue Coins ;-)
Post edited December 22, 2012 by Nelvin
I just want to say thank you to those that keep the information on sales flowing in this thread. There are great deals I never would have known about if I didn't check here. So thank you again and I hope everyone has a happy game filled holiday.
neosurviver: I just want to say thank you to those that keep the information on sales flowing in this thread. There are great deals I never would have known about if I didn't check here. So thank you again and I hope everyone has a happy game filled holiday.
Your welcome .
Cargo Commander is $2.5 for me :'(
ne_zavarj: You mean many bundle were bought just for that ?
I'd bet so, yes. I mean, Dishonored and Skyrim (among others) are considered top class in Steam trading circles, so this deal is pure gold for them. Although more experienced traders know of freebies giveaways and insane promos, and refuse to make a deal for anything other than what they were worth in that sale, give or take.

And I've seen already a few posts on certain forums of people who "bought" 3-4 copies of the bundle but didn't have the money to complete the order, asking if there were any takers (aka selling). Plus some others saying outright that they're selling.
grynn: Cargo Commander is $2.5 for me :'(
Merry Christmas to you . :)
Regarding the Bethesda New Year bundle, GamersGate has updated the description on the product page:

==================================================

Notice:

Due to an error in our system the price for this bundle was wrong and lower than it should have been. The bundle offer have therefore been taken down, and is no longer available to purchase.

Because of the high demand and sale on this bundle we have run out of serials for most of the titles. We will not get new serials until middle of January next year.

If you want a refund for this bundle, please contact the support.

==================================================

So it seems that if you haven't revealed your serials already, you probably won't be able to for a while.

This information should probably be brought to the trading circles, to prevent frustration on part of the buyers.
Post edited December 22, 2012 by Psyringe
Speaking of that GG Beth cock up bundle... If someone wasn't able to get it and doesn't mind waiting until mid Jan for the keys, I have a "pending" order waiting. If you're interested let me know, otherwise I'll just let it time out and auto cancel (I have all the games already).
Sleeping Dog Limited Edition for 17€, and when you buy it they will give you 4€ on credit:
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/it/en/pc/games/action/sleeping-dogs-limited-edition/

EDIT: You CAN use the discount voucher on this GMG30-DPLIM-DN831 and it will costs 11.90€!

And if you are not registered on GMG yet, please use this link and you will gain 2€ after your first purchase:
http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=lolafiwe
Post edited December 22, 2012 by Big_Boss
Giltonnam: DnD anthology (BG1+2, IWD1+2, PST, TOEE) is $5 atm on Gamersgate.
DnD Neverwinter Nights anthology (1 + 2 + expacs) is $14.95.

Think i'll be buying them from GG since I doubt GoG will beat those prices :/
This is why I said GOG should get this bundle and they shouldn't be hanging the BG sale like a carrot till the end of the sale, this sale was bound to happen.
bansama: Speaking of that GG Beth cock up bundle... If someone wasn't able to get it and doesn't mind waiting until mid Jan for the keys, I have a "pending" order waiting. If you're interested let me know, otherwise I'll just let it time out and auto cancel (I have all the games already).
Tempting offer .
ne_zavarj: Tempting offer .
If you're interested let me know. Unless GG change their system, it should stay pending for at least a week. It should either be possible to gift the whole pack or the individual games. But you'll need a GG account for that. But didn't you try to close your GG account?
bansama: But didn't you try to close your GG account?
I changed my mind .

About the Bethesda bundle : Already own Rage , Morrowind and Oblivion on Steam and i think i would find Skyrim and Dishonored boring so i pass your offer .
Post edited December 22, 2012 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: Snip
No worries. Didn't think most of those games were ones you would like.
Is Block Story worth the money ?
http://www.desura.com/games/block-story