It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ABH20: BUT. I still have the GamersGate Purchase Order email that they sent out. I notice in the email there is a link to check the status of the payment in my account. A link that takes me to a checkout page with the discounted price. Click on 'continue with payment' and after another refresh get to the PayPal screen again. Get through that without a hitch this time.
On GG after you get an order formed (hit the buy button on the checkout) and get the Pending order in your "order history", you can keep it for days before paying. The price of items won't change.
nijuu: dammit. its back to $2.49:/
Asbeau: That's odd, I just bought two more a few seconds ago.
Maybe there is difference for Europe vs rest of the world. I wanted to get one but it shows price 2.50$
ABH20: BUT. I still have the GamersGate Purchase Order email that they sent out. I notice in the email there is a link to check the status of the payment in my account. A link that takes me to a checkout page with the discounted price. Click on 'continue with payment' and after another refresh get to the PayPal screen again. Get through that without a hitch this time.
grviper: On GG after you get an order formed (hit the buy button on the checkout) and get the Pending order in your "order history", you can keep it for days before paying. The price of items won't change.
Didn't know about that, thanks. Couple of 'mistake' sales at GG I'd missed out on before since I didn't have the money at the time, wish I'd known about this back then. Still, good to know for the future if something like this happens again.
carnival73: ...And yeah, Steam keys do sell out and don't refresh until after sales. Remember Chivalry last week?...
No Steam keys available for:

~Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
~Brink Complete Pack

Dishonoured possibly has no keys, but it was the first game I pressed for Steam keys when I got the pack an hour or more ago so I'm not 100% sure (I'd say so though)
spinefarm: Damn I'm jealous now...wasted over 2 hrs and no luck for me...and i just wanted Dishonored
retsuseiba: If you only wanted Dishonored, then it's still on sale or 30 bucks on Steam. Unless you're getting a different price due to regional diferences, then the GG deal wasn't that much of a improvement in your case.
30 euro....
How is it people are able to actually get into the site? Ive tried both .com and .co.uk with and without vpn and its still slow as
Check your PM in about 10 mins
Post edited December 22, 2012 by shane-o
shane-o: Try the uk site, it's 44 pence (about 70 cents)

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-CARCOC/cargo-commander
Yep.Dogslow but .co.uk does seem to show 44 pence. Hooray.Now to buy it lol
nijuu: Yep.Dogslow but .co.uk does seem to show 44 pence. Hooray.Now to buy it lol
I have a code for it and am just about to send it to you... you still want it?
Ok I just hope I can log in to the Uk Page and get it.

Thanks for the info.
44p is very cheap but is the game any good?
The price for Bethesda pack is now 88,07 EUR

it was a mistake.
how do you get the 44p rate?

it shows as £1.74 or $2.49 for me
Neilk40: 44p is very cheap but is the game any good?
yes, get it.
Neilk40: 44p is very cheap but is the game any good?
The game is a lot of fun IMHO It's great for casual gamers