It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*Sigh* Just spent the last hour of my life trying to buy GG's Bethesda bundle, and now they're down for maintenance.
Goddangit -.-
Post edited December 22, 2012 by Nicoys
ABH20: System maintenance, we'll be back in about 30 minutes...

Thank you for your patience!
/ The GamersGate team

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

After many page refreshes at each stage I was finally making it to the checkout! By the time they're back up the deal will be over.
double check your cart and order history when it pops back up.

i thought i had lucked out finally after my DDoS of F5s when it loaded up my stupid shelf but then i got that 'maintenance' message.

definitely a FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! moment
Yup, now back to 70%. Maybe now I can redeem my games finally.
ABH20: System maintenance, we'll be back in about 30 minutes...

Thank you for your patience!
/ The GamersGate team

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

After many page refreshes at each stage I was finally making it to the checkout! By the time they're back up the deal will be over.
I got that message at checkout as well, ignored it, spammed past it and now

drum roll, please

I have the Bethesda pack in my inventory. I was able to get partiailly back there one last time after purchase to see my my recent games list and confirm.

And yeah, Steam keys do sell out and don't refresh until after sales. Remember Chivalry last week?

I just had to spam-blast my way to success.
ErrorsGate strike again - Cargo Commander - 0.4€ (94%, Steam)
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-CARCOC/cargo-commander?caff=20201
retsuseiba: Yup, now back to 70%. Maybe now I can redeem my games finally.
Feck! Just in the nick of time!

"XXXX XXXX, thank you for shopping with us.

This is a receipt to confirm your order with GamersGate. The order will be processed as soon as your payment is confirmed.
If you placed this order by mistake and have cancelled your payment, or if you did not complete your payment for other reasons you will not be billed and the order will not be processed.

Order-id: XXXX
Bethesda New Year Collection 28.76
Total $28.76"
retsuseiba: Yup, now back to 70%. Maybe now I can redeem my games finally.
carnival73: Feck! Just in the nick of time!

This is a receipt to confirm your order with GamersGate. The order will be processed as soon as your payment is confirmed.
If you placed this order by mistake and have cancelled your payment, or if you did not complete your payment for other reasons you will not be billed and the order will not be processed.

Total $28.76"
Damn I'm jealous now...wasted over 2 hrs and no luck for me...and i just wanted Dishonored
kjx: ErrorsGate strike again - Cargo Commander - 0.4€ (94%, Steam)
Dude, are you sitting right there in the GG offices? The rest of the world has to let their browser spin for five minutes straight to only get partially in.
carnival73: Feck! Just in the nick of time!

Total $28.76"
spinefarm: Damn I'm jealous now...wasted over 2 hrs and no luck for me...and i just wanted Dishonored
I wanted :

Dishonored
Doom 3 BFG
Hunted
Skyrim

And, ironically I bought Brink while I was out in another city today.
Post edited December 22, 2012 by carnival73
Lovely, thanks. Now if I could just get in there to buy it...

EDIT: Got it!
Post edited December 22, 2012 by Asbeau
nijuu: Darksiders Franchise pack on Amazon has finished its run and now unavailable
Luisfius: It is still available on steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18777/?snr=1_5_9__403

30 USA cents higher but still cheaper to get all of darksiders than just darksiders 2
But it's missing 1 DLC, if you could hold on I suggest you wait it out it would come back again in Amazon on Dec 25 at the same price point - cheaper, complete DLC, plus one DLC extra you could giveaway.
spinefarm: Damn I'm jealous now...wasted over 2 hrs and no luck for me...and i just wanted Dishonored
If you only wanted Dishonored, then it's still on sale or 30 bucks on Steam. Unless you're getting a different price due to regional diferences, then the GG deal wasn't that much of a improvement in your case.
Asbeau: Lovely, thanks. Now if I could just get in there to buy it...

dammit. its back to $2.49:/
Quantum Conundrum on GG for 3.75€ / 2.5GBP +5% discount with IAMANELDERGEEK code
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-QC/quantum-conundrum?caff=5812832

But they still have some problems with site. It's hard to get there.
Post edited December 22, 2012 by Morphys
Fucking hell that was a hell of a journey, but I got there in the end.

Refreshed my way through the maintenance screen, got to checkout, got to PayPal payment page. Filled in the details for my prepaid CC, clicked on pay and after having a good hard think about it the page times out. Checked my email and CC account page to see if I'd been charged. NOPE. So I refresh the PayPal page, which redirects back to GamersGate.

No Bethesda games in my account. No email notification of payment. No charge on my card. Nothing in the cart at all. Game pack price has been restored to original. I rage for a while and curse at GamersGate for their crap infrastructure. All is lost, to my mind.

BUT. I still have the GamersGate Purchase Order email that they sent out. I notice in the email there is a link to check the status of the payment in my account. A link that takes me to a checkout page with the discounted price. Click on 'continue with payment' and after another refresh get to the PayPal screen again. Get through that without a hitch this time.

GREAT SUCCESS! I now have the full pack for the discounted price.
Asbeau: Lovely, thanks. Now if I could just get in there to buy it...

nijuu: dammit. its back to $2.49:/
That's odd, I just bought two more a few seconds ago.