It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PincushionMan: Dude, you're not supposed to use the launcher!

You need to get Steve Snake's Kega Fusion from Eidolon's Inn. It is probably more configurable than anything Sega's folks have put out. You can even put in scanlines (25% to 100%) and simulated RGB/TV modes (pixel blur). If you have any Sega CD's kicking around, you could also play them from the disc or a iso/bin/cue/whatever. 32x supported, also, should you have found those in another pack. Steve's been doing Megadrive emulation on and off since at least the late nineties. These games were running nearly full speed on K6-2 300's, FWIW.

Kega can be found here, for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
Hawk52: If you're going to emulate the games, why even buy the packs at all? The whole point of the packs are to legally get the games in a format working on modern systems.
The Sega Genesis Collection on Steam is full of ROMs. Is it wrong to use them for personal use? It strikes me as being similar to ripping a CD.
dyscode: Snip
bansama: Can't access GMG UK. It auto redirects to .com. They also display Ubisoft as a publisher at the bottom of the page which to me, would say that titles should be on offer. Don't see EA listed there, so there's no excuse for it to be there if they aren't selling titles.

For that matter, I tried accessing GMG recently using a UK IP address. Same thing. No Ubisoft titles, etc. They don't want my money, so they won't be getting it.
Seems like they won't. Frakking GeoIP shit.
Post edited December 03, 2012 by dyscode
bansama: Can't access GMG UK. It auto redirects to .com.
from their .com page try to type again .co.uk address. It should be ok then.
grynn: RACE 07 60% off, $2, Steamworks
STCC The Game 60% off, $2, Steamworks
Do not get Race 07. STCC the game contains Race 07+ the first STCC expansion.
Snickersnack: The Sega Genesis Collection on Steam is full of ROMs. Is it wrong to use them for personal use? It strikes me as being similar to ripping a CD.
The Genesis collection uses encrypted ROMs, so you can't use them on anything but their shitty emulator.
grynn: RACE 07 60% off, $2, Steamworks
STCC The Game 60% off, $2, Steamworks
AFnord: Do not get Race 07. STCC the game contains Race 07+ the first STCC expansion.
Discounts are gone for these games btw.
dyscode: Louvre - The Messenger
is also worth mentioning for $5 / -50% among the nearly complete Anuman catalog sale on sale this week but unfortunately most of them are just Casual games, this is not.
Well, there's more than that, most notably some of the Cryo adventures. Look out for the episodic re-releases some of these games have had though, (like "Egypt the Prophecy" Parts, "Nostradamus the Last Prophecy" Parts etc., which are the original games cut up into pieces and casualised, to the point of removing some of the harder puzzles...)

Some of the rarer non-casuals:
Aztec (haven't seen this one sold digitally anywhere else?)
The Egypt series:
Egypt 1156 BC Tomb of the Pharaoh
Egypt 2 - The Heliopolis Prophecy
Egypte 3 - The Egyptian Prophecy
Jack the Ripper (don't confuse this with Jack the Ripper - Extended Edition, which is a completely different, casual game)
Necronomicon - The Dawning of Darkness (they've had the "-50%" on it for ages, but the price is actually reflecting that now)
Paris 1313 - The mystery of Notre-Dame cathedral
Road to India
Salammbo
The Cameron Files - Secret at Loch Ness
The Secrets of Da Vinci
Versailles II - Testament of the King

For something more recent, there's also Red Johnson's Chronicles (new game from Lexis Numérique, the guys that made eXperience 112 aka The Experiment).
Post edited December 03, 2012 by MoP
New GameHouse release :

Pajama Sam - Life is Rough When You Lose Your Stuff $9.99
dyscode: Louvre - The Messenger
is also worth mentioning for $5 / -50% among the nearly complete Anuman catalog sale on sale this week but unfortunately most of them are just Casual games, this is not.
MoP: Well, there's more than that, most notably some of the Cryo adventures. Look out for the episodic re-releases some of these games have had though, (like "Egypt the Prophecy" Parts, "Nostradamus the Last Prophecy" Parts etc., which are the original games cut up into pieces and casualised, to the point of removing some of the harder puzzles...)

Some of the rarer non-casuals:
Aztec (haven't seen this one sold digitally anywhere else?)
The Egypt series:
Egypt 1156 BC Tomb of the Pharaoh
Egypt 2 - The Heliopolis Prophecy
Egypte 3 - The Egyptian Prophecy
Jack the Ripper (don't confuse this with Jack the Ripper - Extended Edition, which is a completely different, casual game)
Necronomicon - The Dawning of Darkness (they've had the "-50%" on it for ages, but the price is actually reflecting that now)
Paris 1313 - The mystery of Notre-Dame cathedral
Road to India
Salammbo
The Cameron Files - Secret at Loch Ness
The Secrets of Da Vinci
Versailles II - Testament of the King

For something more recent, there's also Red Johnson's Chronicles (new game from Lexis Numérique, the guys that made eXperience 112 aka The Experiment).
That's some nice info, here.
I forgot to post about Jack the Ripper (Original Adventure) and Salammbo, too
I got it from DotEmu. Nice game, not too hard, nice visual.

I also came across Red Johnson's Chronicles, just today but had not investigated, yet.
So to make it complete, maybe one should mention also,
Little Folk of Faery for $5.
Also Anuman but some kind of 'Villagers' game.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-LFF/little-folk-of-faery
and Amerzone, $5
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-AMER/amerzone-the-explorer-legacy
papuc: from their .com page try to type again .co.uk address. It should be ok then.
Nope. Auto redirects.
dyscode: Seems like they won't. Frakking GeoIP shit.
Not just Geo IP. As it does it regardless of IP address. So perhaps account based too. Whatever. Not like I'd ever buy anything other than Steamworks games from them anyway. Certainly don't want Capsule on my PC.
Post edited December 03, 2012 by bansama
papuc: from their .com page try to type again .co.uk address. It should be ok then.
bansama: Nope. Auto redirects.
dyscode: Seems like they won't. Frakking GeoIP shit.
bansama: Not just Geo IP. As it does it regardless of IP address. So perhaps account based too. Whatever. Not like I'd ever buy anything other than Steamworks games from them anyway. Certainly don't want Capsule on my PC.
Yes, Billing Adress has something to to with it, it seems. Are you also billed in Euros?
For Capsule, I 'accidentdally' purchased Batman AC from, since I though I could D/L through G4WL, fortunately it just required Capsule to D/L, not to play, but yeah besides that, only buying Steam-Keys from them.
Gamestop / Impulse :

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive $10.04
SirPrimalform: The latest game on Indie Game Stand is Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space, PWYW, Desura and Steam keys, bonus content if you beat the (currently very low) average.

http://www.indiegamestand.com

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/indiegamestand_current_game_will_be_updated
I grabbed this as well, my first purchase on IndieGameStand :)

I paid more than average but the bonus game (Strange Adventures in Infinite Space) is free on http://www.digital-eel.com/sais/download.htm
dyscode: Are you also billed in Euros?
Nope. USD only. When I could get to the UK site, it was pounds only.
dyscode: Are you also billed in Euros?
bansama: Nope. USD only. When I could get to the UK site, it was pounds only.
interesting, I always get billed in Euros.... though my billing address is Japanese.