It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: Some guys are angry about the situation, I'm just disappointed a little. Life-team 15% discount was so good to be true anyway, and I haven't been an active IGN Prime member for months.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(
orcishgamer: Looking at what constitutes a DD sale on Skyrim is killing me, the bastard has been 25 bucks multiple times on console all week and is currently 30...

Bethesda can kiss my ass, buying Skyrim when there's a GOTY and not a moment before.

I assume you already have Skyrim so it's a non-issue for you.
I think Skyrim was worth $100, let alone the $60 I paid. I think Dawnguard was worth the $20 I paid for it without much question. I think all their games are incredible value and complaining about DLC and GOTY editions is silly.

So yeah, can't really meet you in the middle there.

The house looks stupid though, so I just didn't buy it. Easily solved.
Giving a heads up not to meditate on these sales for too long.

I don't know who the cry baby was but Gate had to replace their $10 Endless Space with Sailing Simulator.

Well....Black Friday is here and GOG is the only site selling something that smells slightly decent. =L
Post edited November 23, 2012 by carnival73
orcishgamer: Looking at what constitutes a DD sale on Skyrim is killing me, the bastard has been 25 bucks multiple times on console all week and is currently 30...

Bethesda can kiss my ass, buying Skyrim when there's a GOTY and not a moment before.

I assume you already have Skyrim so it's a non-issue for you.
StingingVelvet: I think Skyrim was worth $100, let alone the $60 I paid. I think Dawnguard was worth the $20 I paid for it without much question. I think all their games are incredible value and complaining about DLC and GOTY editions is silly.

So yeah, can't really meet you in the middle there.

The house looks stupid though, so I just didn't buy it. Easily solved.
If I had nothing else to play and/or I'd picked it up initially I'd be right there with you. A year in the DD prices seem way too high compared to the console prices. Yeah, I can mod the PC one and it looks better, not sure that's worth double the price though. Anyway, I understand a lot of people adore this game, for me it's a "meh, would like to play it" but I'm not a TES fan (last one I really played was Daggerfall, yep, that long ago), so I can take it or leave it for now.
carnival73: Well....Black Friday is here and GOG is the only site selling something that smells slightly decent. =L
Seriously, GOG and Amazon are the sites with the best digital deals this season so far.
Post edited November 23, 2012 by orcishgamer
Guess I won't be using Gamersgate quite as much now! XD
Has Amazon always been this great and I've just been missing it or is this a new thing?
Profanity: Has Amazon always been this great and I've just been missing it or is this a new thing?
They started getting in on the digital distribution thing HEAVILY last year. It is awesome isn't it?
Mafia 2 for 4.99 pounds on Gamefly UK
RetroVortex: Guess I won't be using Gamersgate quite as much now! XD
Same here, I'm afraid.
trust me, buy it. when I just want to relax its the game I play, it requires you to use your brain but no stress involved, the best of both worlds. to be enjoyed with a glass of scotch (or anything that can be drinked at room temperature)

Coelocanth: I'm torn.

I have a huge pile of accumulated games that I've not played, but that GetLoaded deal for Civ5 and its expansion for 10 bucks looks real tempting. I've never played a Civ game before. Wondering if I should just hold off (you know this is going to be discounted again months down the road, which is likely the earliest I'd even hope to get around to playing it anyway) and grab Dawnguard for the 10 bucks instead. Or just say 'screw it' and buy this deal and Dawnguard.

Decisions, decisions...
carnival73: Giving a heads up not to meditate on these sales for too long.

I don't know who the cry baby was but Gate had to replace their $10 Endless Space with Sailing Simulator.

Well....Black Friday is here and GOG is the only site selling something that smells slightly decent. =L
What happened to the Endless Space deal exactly???
SCPM: http://www.getloadedgo.com/
New GetLoaded sale. 2 games for $10:
Spec Ops: The Line (Steam)
LEGO Batman 2 (SecuROM)
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings (Steam)
Warhammer 40k Space Marine (Steam)
Serious Sam 3 BFE Seriously Digital Edition (Steam)
Sid Meier's Civilization V GOTY Edition (Steam)
when i choose 2 games total 15 bucks is there any region problem ?
eny4lios: when i choose 2 games total 15 bucks is there any region problem ?
I dunno, it's showing dollars for me. Which is a bit of a better deal than having the price in euros, by about 50 euro cents.
Origin has got Battlefield 3 for $12 ATM.

... it's just the base game with no DLC, but $12 is still $12, so I'll see if the DLC is something I even want.

strangely enough, when I went to go buy it I found my old address from nearly two years ago filled in; I haven't bought anything on Origin itself since I bought 2142 back when Origin was first announced and wanted to test it.
SCPM: http://www.getloadedgo.com/
New GetLoaded sale. 2 games for $10:
Spec Ops: The Line (Steam)
LEGO Batman 2 (SecuROM)
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings (Steam)
Warhammer 40k Space Marine (Steam)
Serious Sam 3 BFE Seriously Digital Edition (Steam)
Sid Meier's Civilization V GOTY Edition (Steam)
+1 got Spec Ops at Rohan15's incessant urging and Civ 5 GOTY. Now to get my own place again so I can set up my pc.