It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unless the game is 200€ when not on sale, the 75% don't show up on my end.
SimonG: Unless the game is 200€ when not on sale, the 75% don't show up on my end.
It's $12.49 for me atm, there must be a region-lock or something. Try co.uk version, it's also 75% off and £7.5.
SimonG: Unless the game is 200€ when not on sale, the 75% don't show up on my end.
grynn: It's $12.49 for me atm, there must be a region-lock or something. Try co.uk version, it's also 75% off and £7.5.
same result... GG is region locking a lot lately.
grynn: It's $12.49 for me atm, there must be a region-lock or something. Try co.uk version, it's also 75% off and £7.5.
They are only showing me the German version, which isn't reduced.

Edit: Not a big deal, as buying that is pointless anyway...
Post edited August 10, 2012 by SimonG
Yes! 15% IGN discount meant I had enough blue coins to get this for free! I used your link, so you may well get blue coins yourself. :)
nmillar: Yes! 15% IGN discount meant I had enough blue coins to get this for free! I used your link, so you may well get blue coins yourself. :)
Thanks :p, that permanent GG discount was probably the greatest thing IGN Prime has ever given.

btw F.E.A.R. 3 is the daily deal of Green Man. (75% off, $3.84)
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/tr/en/pc/games/shooter/fear-3/
Creed Arena is 75% off on GG, costs 2.50 euros, DRM-free:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-CREEDA/creed-arena?caff=5969452

Death Rally is 15% off, costs 7.61 euros:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DRALLY/death-rally?caff=5969452
Post edited August 10, 2012 by Licurg
On GMG:

- Tomorrow: there’s 60% off The Witcher 2, and
- on Sunday: 75% off Lord of the Rings: War in the North
You can also get up to 75% off all simulations at GMG.

use PCGMR-GREEN-SUMMR to get an additional discount.

Looking forward to Sunday!
Get Games :

Darksiders II 22% OFF
Sleeping Dogs 25% OFF
Guild Wars 2 20% OFF (UK & EUROPE ONLY)
Sniper Elite V2 60% OFF
Cities XL 2009 75% OFF
Cities XL 2011 75% OFF
Cities XL 2012 50% OFF
Onlive is giving away 3 indie games:

Announcing the first of three Indie Free Game Weekends! Reward yourself for lessons learned at the Summer Gaming Academy with FREE PlayPasses to incredible indie games.

This weekend only: Use game code NDFREEUS - for US, NDFREEUK – For UK, NDFREEBE – For Belgium to get the critically acclaimed indie favorite Zeno Clash completely FREE! (Redemption details can be found on our blog: http://blog.onlive.com/2012/08/09/get-a-free-game-with-the-first-of-three-indie-weekend-giveaways ).

The Challenge: If we reach 1,000 shares of this post and next week we’ll unlock TWO free games instead of one!! Just click the share link below!

**Via Onlive's facebook page**
Not sure if it's been posted yet, but Dead Rising 2 is on the US Gamersgate site for 9.98, I snatched it because it's unlikely to go cheaper until the winter sale on steam, and I want to start buying games outside of steam due to its recent changes in TOS.
CymTyr: Not sure if it's been posted yet, but Dead Rising 2 is on the US Gamersgate site for 9.98, I snatched it because it's unlikely to go cheaper until the winter sale on steam, and I want to start buying games outside of steam due to its recent changes in TOS.
is it steamworks ?
CymTyr: Not sure if it's been posted yet, but Dead Rising 2 is on the US Gamersgate site for 9.98, I snatched it because it's unlikely to go cheaper until the winter sale on steam, and I want to start buying games outside of steam due to its recent changes in TOS.
eny4lios: is it steamworks ?
GfWL I think.
eny4lios: is it steamworks ?
GfWL - but I've never had a problem with Games for Windows so it doesn't bother me :)
DeadlySkye: Onlive is giving away 3 indie games:
Redeemed, thanks for the info!