It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

carnival73: So, uh - Where is Quake during this QUAKEcon sale?
I'm wondering the same thing. If it will drop lower than the 25% off. I don't want the whole Quakecon bundle.
carnival73: So, uh - Where is Quake during this QUAKEcon sale?
the_bard: I'm wondering the same thing. If it will drop lower than the 25% off. I don't want the whole Quakecon bundle.
What about just the Quake games in the Quake Collection for US$22.49 ?
Post edited August 05, 2012 by shane-o
Meh . Deus Ex daily deals :
http://www.impulsedriven.com/explore/search/deus+ex
Post edited August 05, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Awesomeness, Poor John Carmack has so much sadness and anger in his eyes and I believe it's because Todd Hollenshead I don't know whether you pronounce that hollens head or hollen shead sold his magnum opus to Zenimax I bet secretly he's Fuming about it and I bet he secretly cries sometimes because his company that he himself created is no longer his he doesn't have full control anymore. But that could be just me the guy looks real depressed I know I'd be incredibly pissed off if someone did that to me.
Post edited August 05, 2012 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33kSh0w2012: Awesomeness, Poor John Carmack has so much sadness and anger in his eyes and I believe it's because Todd Hollenshead I don't know whether you pronounce that hollens head or hollen shead sold his magnum opus to Zenimax I bet secretly he's Fuming about it and I bet he secretly cries sometimes because his company that he himself created is no longer his he doesn't have full control anymore. But that could be just me the guy looks real depressed I know I'd be incredibly pissed off if someone did that to me.
Wrong thread ?
New Gamersgate Daily Deals are up.

They contain several decent games, namely:

Spellforce Complete Pack, $13.60 (Contains all Spellforce games except for the last expansion to Spellforce 2).

Dungeons Gold Edition, $7.49

Dungeon Siege 3, $4.99 - Activates on Steam

The Last Remnant, $3.75 - Activates on Steam. This is likely the best deal here, considering I've all too often read people complain about how has never sold for under $10.

The UK branch of GamersGate is also running a Dragon Age promo with all DA games 50% or more off.

Links have affiliate tags, just in case you're paranoid about those.
Post edited August 05, 2012 by Tizzysawr
Tizzysawr: Dungeons Gold Edition, $7.49

Opinions? I hear Dungeons is closer to Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman, What Did I Do To Deserve This? than it is to Dungeon Keeper, but it still may be worth it.

I also hear Dungeon Siege 3 isn't all that great, but it's only $5 and I could always use a good co-op game.
Amazon digital :

The First Templar $8.06
ne_zavarj: Amazon digital :

The First Templar $8.06
This game is actually pretty fun, not as polished as AAA, so expect some clunkiness, but I had a lot of fun with it.

Disclaimer, I played the XBox 360 version, however other GOGers have said they'd enjoyed the PC version.
johnki: I also hear Dungeon Siege 3 isn't all that great, but it's only $5 and I could always use a good co-op game.
Buying DS3 directly on Steam also gets you DS1 and 2 (without expansions, though).
This is probably not really the thread for this, but if a US GOGer would help me out with buying Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition I'd appreciate it. I've got the money on Paypal so I could transfer it immediately, as usual the US gets a better deal because of the whole dollar = euro thing Steam has going on.
grviper: Buying DS3 directly on Steam also gets you DS1 and 2 (without expansions, though).
At the cost of $10 extra, though.
How is DS3 anyway?
Tizzysawr: The Last Remnant, $3.75 - Activates on Steam. This is likely the best deal here, considering I've all too often read people complain about how has never sold for under $10.
Second cheapest it's been recently, Green Man Gaming had it for $3 a couple of weeks ago.
Tizzysawr: Dungeons Gold Edition, $7.49

johnki: Opinions? I hear Dungeons is closer to Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman, What Did I Do To Deserve This? than it is to Dungeon Keeper, but it still may be worth it.

I also hear Dungeon Siege 3 isn't all that great, but it's only $5 and I could always use a good co-op game.
I think Dungeons totally worth this price. It's not as good as Dungeon Keeper but still quite enjoyable. It's a must have for this price. On the other hand DS3 is almost unplayable without a controller but I wouldn't think twice to buy the game for this price. Look at the game as a not so good console port and you won't be disappointed.
Post edited August 05, 2012 by gyokzoli