It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bloodygoodgames: All Paradox games are on sale at GamersGate this week at 40-75 percent off. So you might be able to pick something up there? :)

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=paradoxsummersale
Balazs: Thanks for the tip! I'll probably pick up A House Divided (it does work with the Amazon version, right?) plus I'm hoping for Warlock.
It should do but ask over at GamersGate Tutor section just to be on the safe side. Somebody there should be able to tell you quickly.

BTW, A House Divided is ONLY 75 percent off for the next 20 hours or so, so make sure you get it before that bit of the sale ends :)
Post edited July 23, 2012 by Bloodygoodgames
Balazs: Thanks for the tip! I'll probably pick up A House Divided (it does work with the Amazon version, right?) plus I'm hoping for Warlock.
Bloodygoodgames: It should do but ask over at GamersGate Tutor section just to be on the safe side. Somebody there should be able to tell you quickly.

BTW, A House Divided is ONLY 75 percent off for the next 20 hours or so, so make sure you get it before that bit of the sale ends :)
Alright, I'll make sure it works. I'm thinking about buying the base game as well, since Amazon (probably due to a bug) won't let me log in right now, so I don't have access to my CD-key... but we'll see about that.

What do you think, will Warlock be on sale on Majesty day (since it's set in the same world)?
Bloodygoodgames: It should do but ask over at GamersGate Tutor section just to be on the safe side. Somebody there should be able to tell you quickly.

Balazs: Alright, I'll make sure it works. I'm thinking about buying the base game as well, since Amazon (probably due to a bug) won't let me log in right now, so I don't have access to my CD-key... but we'll see about that.

What do you think, will Warlock be on sale on Majesty day (since it's set in the same world)?
I would guess not. It's already up at 40 percent off, but, if you'll notice, none of the Majesty games have any percentage off yet, except one expansion pack (and that's the German version of the expansion - the English version is still not on sale),.

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=majesty

I'm guessing Warlock will stay at 40 percent, But.....you can wait until the Majesty sale day to be sure, as it should stay at 40 percent off all thru the sale then, if it doesn't fall any further, you can always grab it at 40 percent if you decide it's a good deal :)
Balazs: Alright, I'll make sure it works. I'm thinking about buying the base game as well, since Amazon (probably due to a bug) won't let me log in right now, so I don't have access to my CD-key... but we'll see about that.

Bloodygoodgames: I would guess not. It's already up at 40 percent off, but, if you'll notice, none of the Majesty games have any percentage off yet, except one expansion pack (and that's the German version of the expansion - the English version is still not on sale),.

I'm guessing Warlock will stay at 40 percent, But.....you can wait until the Majesty sale day to be sure, as it should stay at 40 percent off all thru the sale then, if it doesn't fall any further, you can always grab it at 40 percent if you decide it's a good deal :)
I'll wait till then I guess. 40% off is definitely a good deal, but I'm pretty patient and have a low budget, so I'll wait. :>
Bloodygoodgames: I would guess not. It's already up at 40 percent off, but, if you'll notice, none of the Majesty games have any percentage off yet, except one expansion pack (and that's the German version of the expansion - the English version is still not on sale),.

Balazs: I'll wait till then I guess. 40% off is definitely a good deal, but I'm pretty patient and have a low budget, so I'll wait. :>
I'm going to pick up a couple more games earlier in the week and then, when the Majesty sale hits, I should have enough blue coins to get Majesty Complete HD and Majesty 2 for FREE - so I'm very happy about the sale :)

Know what you mean about a low budget though. One of my major clients is taking time off from giving me assignments, so that's going to put a severe cramp in my gaming budget for the next month :)
I won a Victoria 2 on Steamgift and hoped for a Victoria sales on Steam summer sale, but that never happens, and now GG has a summer sale of Victoria......more importantly, I'm almost completely out of budget (maybe only enough for Victoria Complete)
Balazs: I'll wait till then I guess. 40% off is definitely a good deal, but I'm pretty patient and have a low budget, so I'll wait. :>
Bloodygoodgames: I'm going to pick up a couple more games earlier in the week and then, when the Majesty sale hits, I should have enough blue coins to get Majesty Complete HD and Majesty 2 for FREE - so I'm very happy about the sale :)

Know what you mean about a low budget though. One of my major clients is taking time off from giving me assignments, so that's going to put a severe cramp in my gaming budget for the next month :)
That's good. I'm hoping to have enough to pick up the last Hearts of Iron expansion for blue coins (I'm missing like 300 or so >.<).

Thankfully the big sales will be over by then, and we can just enjoy actually playing the games.. At least I hope so. :D
The Last Remnant, on GMG, 75% off (from 14,99 to 3,74). You can use COSYO-UDIDN-TGET1 discount code for additional 20% off (it should come a bit more than 3 $/€). Activates on Steam.

EDIT: fixed discount code, thanks gyokzoli
Post edited July 23, 2012 by uchos
uchos: The Last Remnant, on GMG, 75% off (from 14,99). You can use OSYO-UDIDN-TGET1 discount code for additional 20% off. Activates on Steam.
You left out the 'C' at the beginning of the code:
COSYO-UDIDN-TGET1
uchos: The Last Remnant, on GMG, 75% off (from 14,99). You can use OSYO-UDIDN-TGET1 discount code for additional 20% off. Activates on Steam.
gyokzoli: You left out the 'C' at the beginning of the code:
COSYO-UDIDN-TGET1
Ops, fixed.
Thank you :)
Like probably hundreds of others, got it for $9 from GMG
mshashankr: Like probably hundreds of others, got it for $9 from GMG
ouch! ;)
gyokzoli: You left out the 'C' at the beginning of the code:
COSYO-UDIDN-TGET1
That slow and shitty page.. Got it anyway. 3 euros, not so horrible. Thanks, both of you.
If you are really on a tight budget, i would even consider re registering on Amazon, and getting that Pint Sized Paradox Package anyway. 2 Majesty games + Warlock + CKII Complete package DLCs all for 6€, compare that to Gamersgates 2,5€ + 5€ + 12€(!) price.

Heck, i could even get that pack, and split Warlock with you, as im only interested in the Majesty games. ^^ And Crusader Kings II maybe(Game of Thrones mod roxx), but thats another pack i would only buy for its top game, SotS games, Magicka, Victoria II i dont need. :( Any volunteers for those? :)
Post edited July 23, 2012 by p_mamusz
p_mamusz: If you are really on a tight budget, i would even consider re registering on Amazon, and getting that Pint Sized Paradox Package anyway. 2 Majesty games + Warlock + CKII Complete package DLCs all for 6€, compare that to Gamersgates 2,5€ + 5€ + 12€(!) price.

Heck, i could even get that pack for you, and split Warlock with you, as im only interested in the Majesty games. ^^ And Crusader Kings II maybe(Game of Thrones mod roxx), but thats another pack i would only buy for its top game, SotS games, Magicka, Victoria II i dont need. :(
I'll try to contact their customer service before registering again, but I'm trying to avoid human contact with them, since there's a pretty high chance that they'll discover that I'm not nearly as American as my purchase there made them think. :D

Umm, wow, I'd appreciate that. Also, the pack with CKII costs like $2.5 more than CKII alone, so that extra stuff is really worth it, and I'm sure you'd at least like on of those (or, you know, trade them).