It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

While the upper threads change, it always stops loading when it reaches this thread: "Man, I think I'm realy old. (When did"

We should create tons of new threads to move it to page 2 and problem will be gone. :-)

EDIT2: Hmm, new thread can't be created, it does nothing.

EDIT3: I don't want to make thread to spam the forum, I wanted to made legit thread even before this happened. :-)
Post edited July 18, 2012 by Vitek
Vitek: EDIT2: Hmm, new thread can't be created, it does nothing.

EDIT3: I don't want to make thread to spam the forum, I wanted to made legit thread even before this happened. :-)
Maybe we could bump threads to see if it solves the issue for page 1. If the problem moves to page 2, then we know it's that 'I think I'm really Old' thread.
**passes hat round, cmon cmon chip in, they obviously run out of pennies for the meter :(

too young to remember money meters for gas eh gameon lol :)
Post edited July 18, 2012 by i666an
i666an: **passes hat round, cmon cmon chip in, they obviously run out of pennies for the meter :(
What? Lol....
i666an: **passes hat round, cmon cmon chip in, they obviously run out of pennies for the meter :(
gameon: What? Lol....
I'm guessing that damn seal thing is paralysing the whole net!
I can't get Steam, Steamgifts, Gog, My email or even BBC news to load properly!!
gameon: What? Lol....
Rodzaju: I'm guessing that damn seal thing is paralysing the whole net!
I can't get Steam, Steamgifts, Gog, My email or even BBC news to load properly!!
Seal thing?

too young to remember money meters for gas eh gameon lol :)
I remember my neighbours from my old house that had to get electric meters paid all the time. I guess thats the modern equivalent.
Post edited July 18, 2012 by gameon
Rodzaju: I'm guessing that damn seal thing is paralysing the whole net!
gameon: Seal thing?
http://summerseal.com/
Vitek: While the upper threads change, it always stops loading when it reaches this thread: "Man, I think I'm realy old. (When did"

We should create tons of new threads to move it to page 2 and problem will be gone. :-)

EDIT2: Hmm, new thread can't be created, it does nothing.

Your theory seems to be right. I can see more threads now but it always stops at that particular thread. Maybe it has HTML code in the thread title?
Rodzaju: http://summerseal.com/
Lol. I think its the fact that the weather has been so poor this summer, that people are spending more time online. Thats clogging up the bandwidth.
Rodzaju: http://summerseal.com/
Soo.. it's not only with me... good to know...
Yep. It is as I thought. Check the page source:

Man, I think I'm realy old. (When did <title> game got old?

The browser interprets that as an open TITLE tag that is never closed so it stops showing the contents of the page. I thought GOG forum software would prevent people from using HTML code in the thread title.
Post edited July 18, 2012 by OmegaX
Yay, I was right! For the first time in the history!

Also, I ran out of threads to bump. :-(
Vitek: Yay, I was right! For the first time in the history!

Also, I ran out of threads to bump. :-(
let me bump the rest... ;p
It worked.
I set my "Topics per forum page:" to 15, it moved it to page 2 and page 1 works flawlessly now.
Vitek: It worked.
I set my "Topics per forum page:" to 15, it moved it to page 2 and page 1 works flawlessly now.
until someone bump that topic... ;p