It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: The screens don't make it look like more than a generic shooter game, but it may be worth a gamble(If you're a Lovecraft fan and/or like to play shooters.)at that price.

Imo Necronomicon looks much better, though.
taczillabr: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-NECRON/necronomicon-the-dawning-of-darkness

This Necronomicon? Will look into it, thanks.
That's it.....also Call of Cthulhu is a good games as well, if you don't have that one already. I love the whole "You gotta be on the run and watch yourself at all times." aspect of that game(C.o.c.).
Post edited July 02, 2012 by GameRager
taczillabr: Project Anderson & The Legacy of Cthulhu $4.98
It's a piece of crap made in FPS Creator using mostly stock assets. The size comes from amateur black & white video that's supposed to tell some sort of story. I cannot fathom, why this thing has a price tag.
Darkness Within has more Lovecraft in a single screen than PA&LOC in its entirely.
bansama: Does it works on Win 7 64 bit? And ultimately, is it worth it? Because the broken demo doesn't instill much confidence...
Yeah, 64bit. Surely nobody's using the 32bit version?

As for the game it's kind of like World in Conflict. Way more fast paced and arcadey than something like Company of Heroes. More aimed at people who like C&C than Men of War.
taczillabr: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-NECRON/necronomicon-the-dawning-of-darkness

This Necronomicon? Will look into it, thanks.
GameRager: That's it.....also Call of Cthulhu is a good games as well, if you don't have that one already. I love the whole "You gotta be on the run and watch yourself at all times." aspect of that game(C.o.c.).
Agreed, Drawing of Darkness is a nice Myst Style HPL game, a port from the original Playstation AFAIK. So don´t expect too much graphically. But the Story is still nice.

Dark Corner of the Earth (Call of Cthulhu) is amazing and unforgivingly hard survival horror at times. Must have for 'FPS'-Lovecraftians, IMHO.

About Project Andersion I don´t know but I never heard a single positive word about that one.
Post edited July 02, 2012 by dyscode
Indie gala happy hour is on. So, if you bought that bundle in the first days, now is the time to get your 4-packs.

As always, I offer some PayPal or game exchange in case someone wants to share 1/4th of that 4-pack.

Good luck to all of you!
ZPavelZ: Indie gala happy hour is on. So, if you bought that bundle in the first days, now is the time to get your 4-packs.

As always, I offer some PayPal or game exchange in case someone wants to share 1/4th of that 4-pack.

Good luck to all of you!
What games are part of your indie gala?
Gothic complete collection is 80% off at GG... Daily deal...

Also and [url=http://www.desura.com/games/postal-2]postal 2 complete are 50% at Desura for a week or so...
Post edited July 03, 2012 by mshashankr
gameon: What games are part of your indie gala?
Err.... none? As I did not purchase the current Indie Gala bundle?
mshashankr: Gothic complete collection is 80% off at GG... Daily deal...
does anybody know if the Gothic games, especially parts 1 and 2, are also available in German on GG?

Gothic 2 Gold seems to be about the same size on GG as on DotEmu, and on DotEmu it's only available in English and French...

i want these games in German. is Steam seriously the only place offering them in both English AND German?!?
gameon: What games are part of your indie gala?
ZPavelZ: Err.... none? As I did not purchase the current Indie Gala bundle?
Ah, sorry i mis-read. I thought you were offering the indie gala for money or games. Lol.
Fred_DM: does anybody know if the Gothic games, especially parts 1 and 2, are also available in German on GG?

Gothic 2 Gold seems to be about the same size on GG as on DotEmu, and on DotEmu it's only available in English and French...

i want these games in German. is Steam seriously the only place offering them in both English AND German?!?
No idea, but i don't think so...
edit: DotEmu doesn't specify languages anywhere..... But just saw this --> Read the comments
Post edited July 03, 2012 by mshashankr
Fred_DM: does anybody know if the Gothic games, especially parts 1 and 2, are also available in German on GG?

AFAIK, the German retail of G1 is the only "uncensored" one, because of a licensed song by the German band "In Extremo". Might be a bitch to get, however.
SimonG: AFAIK, the German retail of G1 is the only "uncensored" one, because of a licensed song by the German band "In Extremo". Might be a bitch to get, however.
Why does my English boxed copy of Gothic 1 (Gothic Universe version) have that song?

It was by the way a very odd addition to the game. Having a Ger,am metal band sing a swedish song (in Swedish, it has been translated by other bands) in the middle of a fantasy CRPG.

Talking about the gamersgate bundle the first Gothic is english only, the second one I didn't install. While Gothic 2 on dotemu is labeled as english and french there is also a seperate german version in Gothic Universe.

Edit: Added a screenshot. I guess they have for the Universe version a different license which include also german version, so they just added the separate german installer.
Attachments:
g2.jpg (40 Kb)
Post edited July 03, 2012 by DukeNukemForever
SimonG: AFAIK, the German retail of G1 is the only "uncensored" one, because of a licensed song by the German band "In Extremo". Might be a bitch to get, however.
AFnord: Why does my English boxed copy of Gothic 1 (Gothic Universe version) have that song?

It was by the way a very odd addition to the game. Having a Ger,am metal band sing a swedish song (in Swedish, it has been translated by other bands) in the middle of a fantasy CRPG.
Wow, I didn't know that. I was under the assumption that only Germany would have this version. I stand corrected.