It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BeMine 2 is open for pre-orders, at

http://groupees.com/bemine2
the_bard: Well thats unfortunate. Was hoping Steam would jump in with SS.
TheWhiteRose: Steam had a sale on SS a little while back.
I know. I went into a coma with it in my cart and when I woke up it was over.
Tizzysawr: http://store.steampowered.com/app/49810/

CreaVures is on sale 75% off today only.
Looking at the metascore (55/100) it doesn't look that good deal.
grynn: And IndieFort Bundle Nr. 1 is up, 91% off
Thanks, the Kenshi alpha looks particularly interesting as I'm a big Mount & Blade fan! Anyone tried it?
Post edited April 05, 2012 by PenguinJim
Operation flashpoint red river is 80% off at get games: http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/operation-flashpoint-red-river
PenguinJim: Thanks, the Kenshi alpha looks particularly interesting as I'm a big Mount & Blade fan! Anyone tried it?
It actually has a demo on the GG site.
PenguinJim: Thanks, the Kenshi alpha looks particularly interesting as I'm a big Mount & Blade fan! Anyone tried it?
No. I wanna try Devil Whiskey. But, I'm tempted not to buy out of spite for the piss poor SS sale. 60% off... Really?
Tizzysawr: http://store.steampowered.com/app/49810/

CreaVures is on sale 75% off today only.
gyokzoli: Looking at the metascore (55/100) it doesn't look that good deal.
It looks like shit.
Post edited April 05, 2012 by the_bard
Pfff, Devil Whiskey sure drives the percentage up with €22.95, yet looking at it I wouldn't have been shocked to see it on Gog among the $5.99/$9.99's xD
Pheace: Pfff, Devil Whiskey sure drives the percentage up with €22.95, yet looking at it I wouldn't have been shocked to see it on Gog among the $5.99/$9.99's xD
Yeah, as much as I like games like this... most of these hardcore indie RPG types have yet to leave the shareware days of the 90's. At least this is a great price for it right here, and you don't even have to buy it straight from the developer at a higher cost to avoid DRM. XD

Here's hoping they learn something when they see their total sales for the year have jumped from last years... say, twelve to maybe thirty-something copies... to the several thousand that'll be sold when this promotion is over. Perhaps they'll find that selling what I can only imagine is an infinitesimal number of copies to an extremely niche audience (Hardcore RPG fans willing to shell out this kind of money for a game this old, who didn't already do so a decade ago) for $25 has proven to be less profitable than selling it for anywhere from $1 to a more reasonable price, with a number of generous donations in between. Perhaps not, but I doubt it.

I also can't help but wonder if Software Dynamics, Software Diversions, or Soleau Software have sold anything this year. I just don't get it, I guess they manage to get enough customers to keep the same prices they've had since before some of today's indie scene have probably even been on this earth, but hopefully one of these days they'll slash their prices. :/
abolat: quite a deal imo :) thx
Pheace: Someone here mentioned it might not be the HD edition though so take care :)
So far as I can tell (from the pictures) it's NOT the HD edition. I've asked the Majesy folks if you can upgrade from regular to HD - no answer yet.
Pheace: Someone here mentioned it might not be the HD edition though so take care :)
Artki: So far as I can tell (from the pictures) it's NOT the HD edition. I've asked the Majesy folks if you can upgrade from regular to HD - no answer yet.
I bought Majesty Gold at GamersGate last month when it was on sale for three dollars. I just tried it today.

And until I saw these posts I had *no idea* there was a remake.
Artki: So far as I can tell (from the pictures) it's NOT the HD edition. I've asked the Majesy folks if you can upgrade from regular to HD - no answer yet.
Hawk52: I bought Majesty Gold at GamersGate last month when it was on sale for three dollars. I just tried it today.

It's not really a remake. It simply supports higher resolutions and has a few tweaks. It also adds a few missions that were missing from the Gold version (they're not new, just they had to be obtained in other ways before).
Hawk52: I bought Majesty Gold at GamersGate last month when it was on sale for three dollars. I just tried it today.

Sinizine: It's not really a remake. It simply supports higher resolutions and has a few tweaks. It also adds a few missions that were missing from the Gold version (they're not new, just they had to be obtained in other ways before).
I might consider picking it up. I'm digging Majesty Gold so far, other then that "easy" Scions of Chaos quest humbling me by murdering my heroes as I spawn them.
Air Conflicts - Secret Wars is 50% off.
Cities In Motion is 66% off.
Cities in Motion Collection is 66% off, a better deal since it includes all the DLC which aren't on sale.
CIMD-S329-WF3E-9MHH-M8BF-3ANW

GamersGate's Cities in Motion code (for Paradox Survey, if anyone missed).
Post edited April 06, 2012 by kjx