It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone really play those Big Fish games? :D

I'm not trying to insult anyone btw, just wondering.
Post edited April 05, 2012 by grynn
grynn: Does anyone really play those Big Fish games? :D

Yes .

The adventure games where you don't have to move a character (like the Legend Shannara game way back in the day) are a big hit for my wife. She just can't move a character around the screen, but she loves the puzzles.

If you haven't tried Drawn Dark Flight and Drawn The Painted Tower, then use the spring deal and enjoy a spectacular game!
Even Tetris feels more exciting than those hidden object games, maybe that's just me.

Tallima: The adventure games where you don't have to move a character (like the Legend Shannara game way back in the day) are a big hit for my wife. She just can't move a character around the screen, but she loves the puzzles.

If you haven't tried Drawn Dark Flight and Drawn The Painted Tower, then use the spring deal and enjoy a spectacular game!
I actually thought that they were only selling HOG's, I'll check those games, thanks. But I don't think my huge backlog will accept them easily :p
Post edited April 05, 2012 by grynn
Duels of the Planeswalkers is the Steam weekend deal.
SPAZ is the IGN Prime free game this month.
gyokzoli: SPAZ is the IGN Prime free game this month.
While i already own the game, im still waiting to get access to Prime. >_>
Well thats unfortunate. Was hoping Steam would jump in with SS.
SimonG: . ME 3 is better than many people claim, I never understood why the game is bad only because it isn't on Steam ?
wodmarach: Because it's EA doing it not Valve ofc! don't you know EA is evil and killing gaming while Valve can do no wrong (despite having worse sections in their EULA)
Lucky for me I had my repellent handy.
Attachments:
TheWhiteRose: Duels of the Planeswalkers is the Steam weekend deal.
Drat, just the latest. I've been waiting for the original to come on sale for more than -20%.
the_bard: Well thats unfortunate. Was hoping Steam would jump in with SS.
Steam had a sale on SS a little while back.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/49810/

CreaVures is on sale 75% off today only.
IndieFort 1 Bundle at GamersGate!

For 4.99 € / 5.99 $ / 3.99 £ you get:

- Kenshi
- Cardinal Quest
- Black Market
- Wanderlust: Rebirth
- Devil Whiskey
- Steel Storm: Burning Retribution

That's a 92% reduction on the prices of the individual items.

Buying a game that you already have will give you second copy of that game that can be traded. Each of the 6 games in the bundle is treated as an individual item, so you can give away games that you already have.

All games in the bundle are DRM free, except Wanderlust:Rebirth and Kenshi, which are listed as having "Other DRM".

Also, the more units are sold, the more bonus content gets unlocked. Currently the Cardinal Quest Sound Track is unlocked already. The bonus game Puckbang will be unlocked soon (may be less than an hour). If you buy the bundle now, you will of course have access to the bonus content that gets unlocked later.

It's a nice offer imho, especially since all other bonuses from GamersGate apply. This includes the 15% IGN bonus (though you get it as a bluecoin payback, not as a price reduction).
Post edited April 05, 2012 by Psyringe
@down: Stupid blind kjx... Of course, you have right. +15% BC.
Post edited April 05, 2012 by kjx
Psyringe: ...cut....
kjx: 1. My IGN Prime -15% do not work.
2. They already add some bonuses http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-IFIB1BC/indiefort-bundle-nr-1-bonus-content (or I am wrong?)
The bundle does not remove the 15% from IGN, 15% of the cost is turned into extra blue coins.