It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aaah that's good, as I refuse to use Origin. Thanks guys, I may just jump on this!
Edit: Well... I would if the sale hadn't finished.
Post edited April 03, 2012 by EdgeZombie
ne_zavarj: http://www.amazon.com/Showtime-Perry-Collectors-Edition-Download/dp/B0074AKP18/ref=pd_sim_vg_5

It's on sale , when i don't have enough money . :(
Pheace: why the hell pay $10 more for the Katy perry edition? >.<
Because that's the one everyone wants.
Post edited April 03, 2012 by TheWhiteRose
Pheace: why the hell pay $10 more for the Katy perry edition? >.<
ne_zavarj: Because i want to own that version ?
You're right, I shouldn't argue what you value a product at. I like to own collector's stuff too generally. But I don't even know who Katy perry is, so some props related to her don't really mean much to me. And I wouldn't pay $10 for this one Ultimate Stage that's left after taking that out ^^

So yeah, I'll be going for the normal version eventually ^^

Collector’s Edition: Enjoy The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion pack and an Ultimate Stage bonus venue plus special Katy Perry themed iconic content including fashions, a guitar, a hairstyle, and various stage props plus an exclusive Katy Perry poster
Pheace: You're right, I shouldn't argue what you value a product at. I like to own collector's stuff too generally. But I don't even know who Katy perry is, so some props related to her don't really mean much to me. And I wouldn't pay $10 for this one Ultimate Stage that's left after taking that out ^^
In my case I know who she is and I want her nowhere near my games :D So one of the few cases on which not only do I choose to get the regular rather than collector's edition, but I actually run from the collectors one like wildfire :D
Next lot of Green Man Gaming deals:

Grand Theft Auto III is 75% off.
Just Cause 2 is 75% off, uses Steam.
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars is 74% off, uses Capsule.
Rift is 50% off, comes with 30 free days.
Rift - Digital Collector's Edition is 50% off, comes with 30 free days plus exclusive bag, mount and pet.
Disciples III: Resurrection is 33% off.
Post edited April 03, 2012 by ABH20
Whats so special about it.
Katey perry sims i mean
the_bard: Katey perry sims i mean
Collector’s Edition: Enjoy The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion pack and an Ultimate Stage bonus venue plus special Katy Perry themed iconic content including fashions, a guitar, a hairstyle, and various stage props plus an exclusive Katy Perry poster
❤ Katy Perry ❤
You get to stare at her chest the entire time which causes your Sims to die in embarrasing ways since you're too distracted to let them pee or eat.
Pheace: Collector’s Edition: Enjoy The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion pack and an Ultimate Stage bonus venue plus special Katy Perry themed iconic content including fashions, a guitar, a hairstyle, and various stage props plus an exclusive Katy Perry poster
Ah k lol
Steam Daily Deal: Capsized is 75% off.
Steam Midweek Madness: X series is 50% off.
Steam Midweek Madness: Blur is 75% off.
Nothing much. You don't even get to see her that much, or so I've heard in reviews.
ABH20: Steam Daily Deal: Capsized is 75% off.
Steam Midweek Madness: X series is 50% off.
Steam Midweek Madness: Blur is 75% off.
Capsize is definitely a great survival exploration shooter, really great mystic/horror ambient theme also but without a controller it's not so much fun.
Post edited April 03, 2012 by dyscode
dyscode: Capsize is definitely a great survival exploration shooter, really great mystic/horror ambient theme also but without a controller it's not so much fun.
I actually thought it worked quite well with a mouse & keyboard. Usually with these types of games I prefer a gamepad, but when it comes to abuse-like controls, a mouse & keyboard is the way to go.