It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Foxhack: Didnt' the game receive some sort of a patch that addressed these issues? That's what I heard anyway.
thebum06: It fixed some things, but not nearly enough. It's still a horrible mess of bugs, just slightly less so than on release.
So, it's Trapped Dead level?
thebum06: It fixed some things, but not nearly enough. It's still a horrible mess of bugs, just slightly less so than on release.
grviper: So, it's Trapped Dead level?
I haven't tried Trapped Dead, but there were a few times where my NPCs would be stuck and unable to move, so I'd have to restart the game in order to continue. There were other times where some NPCs wouldn't spawn, so I had to reload the level and such things. That was after the patch.
Vatiel: The Indie Gala 3

Trapped Dead
Greed: Black Border
Future Wars
[+ more than the average]
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Twin Sector

All games arehb keys for Steam. All 'more than average' buyers will get bonuses next week.
nice ;)
Deals On GamersGate for UK
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning UK £17.48
Syndicate UK £17.48
Need for Speed SHIFT 2 Unleashed Uk £5.98
SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition UK £4.98
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters UK £5.99
FIFA 10 UK £5.98
FIFA Manager 12 (UK) £13.50
BulletStorm £7.48
No-one's mentioned Red Faction: Armageddon for /[url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-RFA/red-faction-armageddon?caff=2157851]£3.74, and having hated the demo, I can completely understand why. But I just completed the full game about an hour ago, and I'm shocked that they put out such a rubbish demo for what's really quite a good game! Sure, it's linear, but it's runny funny shootey bangey fun! My only real complaints are that the bad guys really aren't decent at all, and despite playing on "Insanity" the game isn't all that challenging. As a full-price title I'd give it 7/10, and at this price it really is quite good value. :)

Edit: it's a Steamworks game, by the way.
Post edited March 25, 2012 by PenguinJim
PenguinJim: No-one's mentioned Red Faction: Armageddon for /[url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-RFA/red-faction-armageddon?caff=2157851]£3.74, and having hated the demo, I can completely understand why. But I just completed the full game about an hour ago, and I'm shocked that they put out such a rubbish demo for what's really quite a good game! Sure, it's linear, but it's runny funny shootey bangey fun! My only real complaints are that the bad guys really aren't decent at all, and despite playing on "Insanity" the game isn't all that challenging. As a full-price title I'd give it 7/10, and at this price it really is quite good value. :)

Thanks for this headsup/ Metacritic reviews is very very mixed. I remember way back its supposedly better than guerilla?. Is the DLC to this one worth it?
Someone in the US buy me Deus ex Human Revolution + Missing Link please?
I don't think Armageddon is better than Guerrilla, which I really, really enjoyed, and might possibly just about give a 9/10 if I'm in a good mood.

I got the Path to War DLC from XBL this week because it's half-price, and I've got it downloading now, coincidentally enough! The DLC reviews say it's good but too short to justify full-price (which is about $6 normally, $3 this week, on Xbox 360). It's four levels, two on foot, one in a tank and one in a plane, and includes a couple of extra weapons, too (but those weapons can only be used in the DLC levels).
off topic question :

http://www.desura.com/games/dino-d-day

Can you register this version on Steam ?
PenguinJim: No-one's mentioned Red Faction: Armageddon for /[url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-RFA/red-faction-armageddon?caff=2157851]£3.74, and having hated the demo, I can completely understand why. But I just completed the full game about an hour ago, and I'm shocked that they put out such a rubbish demo for what's really quite a good game! Sure, it's linear, but it's runny funny shootey bangey fun! My only real complaints are that the bad guys really aren't decent at all, and despite playing on "Insanity" the game isn't all that challenging. As a full-price title I'd give it 7/10, and at this price it really is quite good value. :)

Thanks bro, at this price it's an instabuy.
I'm sorry, I'm not sure if it's just my region or not, but the D&D Master Anthology (Baldurs Gates, Icewind Dales and Planescape Torment) seems to be rather cheap at Impulse at the moment.
PenguinJim: I'm sorry, I'm not sure if it's just my region or not, but the D&D Master Anthology (Baldurs Gates, Icewind Dales and Planescape Torment) seems to be rather cheap at Impulse at the moment.
it's on sale since Thursday
ne_zavarj: off topic question :

http://www.desura.com/games/dino-d-day

Can you register this version on Steam ?
When it was featured in the Xmas bundle it only gave a Steam key. Which is a very strong indication that this game needs Steam.
SimonG: When it was featured in the Xmas bundle it only gave a Steam key. Which is a very strong indication that this game needs Steam.
Thanks . I only need it for GMod 13 .
PenguinJim: I don't think Armageddon is better than Guerrilla, which I really, really enjoyed, and might possibly just about give a 9/10 if I'm in a good mood.

I got the Path to War DLC from XBL this week because it's half-price, and I've got it downloading now, coincidentally enough! The DLC reviews say it's good but too short to justify full-price (which is about $6 normally, $3 this week, on Xbox 360). It's four levels, two on foot, one in a tank and one in a plane, and includes a couple of extra weapons, too (but those weapons can only be used in the DLC levels).
How long is the DLC though? (read main games around 8-12 hours?)