It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Heretic777: Woodcutter sim? Someone actually made this game and found a publisher?
Lately there seem to be a lot of sims of everything coming from Germany. Maybe in hopes that something will be a hit... Not all Sim games from Maxis got sequels :)
nagytow: Strategy First bundle for $10, down from $84.94:

Tortuga Two Treasures
Tortuga Pirates Of The New World
Ironclads High Seas
Patrician III
Perimeter 2 New Earth
Sacred Gold

http://strategyfirst.com/games/2641-the-big-6-pack.html
Use code: BIGSIX
DRM ?
Guys stay away from ANYTHING that either begins with "SIM" or ends with "TYCOON" and doesn't come from Maxis or whoever Microprose got bought with (Atari was it?).

Oh, and if you ever see a game called "SIM TYCOON", KILL IT WITH FIRE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mega-Lot-95-PC-Video-Games-LQQK-/140618821509?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20bd88ef85

I counted around 58 items of value in there. The current bid is $150. This is a crazy deal for anyone living in the US right now.

I'd bid for it since I have a forward shipping address, but I just know my parents would murder me the day the shipment arrives.

Some of the noteworthy items include Total Annihilation, Twinsen's Odyssey and Adventure, Out of This World, and Lords of the Realm. Of course there are many more. They look like they're in fine condition too. I sometimes envy those staying in the US.
Post edited October 15, 2011 by lowyhong
I don't think it was post before so :
http://goodplay.org/index.php/
1) Download FREE Games. 2) Make an Optional Donation. 3) Support the troops.
5 games for as little as $1 donation 10 days to go
(Line Rider 2 Unbound, 18 Wheels of Steel Extreme Trucker, Hunting Unlimited 2011, Hoyle Crosswords and Sudoku, Bicycle Texas Hold 'Em Poker)
Elle85: I don't think it was post before so :
(Line Rider 2 Unbound, 18 Wheels of Steel Extreme Trucker, Hunting Unlimited 2011, Hoyle Crosswords and Sudoku, Bicycle Texas Hold 'Em Poker)
The donation really is optional - if you want to, you can type $0 and still get the games.
So, it's like HIB?

Extreme Trucker is not horrible. It has an extremely long learning curve, but at some point does start to offer you challenging missions. After a few dozen "is that it?" ones.

How's the DRM? :)
Post edited October 15, 2011 by grviper
For all those who have been waiting for it

*Drum rolls*

Last Remnant on sale for $12.50

Steam
carnival73: For all those who have been waiting for it

*Drum rolls*

Steam
... it's $10 in Americabucks. :P

*Drum rolls*

Steam
Don't miss out, this game doesn't go on sale often enough, and it's probably not going to be $5 (or available for digital download outside of Steam) in the foreseeable future. I personally think it's an excellent game, but to say The Last Remnant gets mixed reviews would be a little generous.

*Drum rolls*

Steam
Skunk: Don't miss out, this game doesn't go on sale often enough, and it's probably not going to be $5 (or available for digital download outside of Steam) in the foreseeable future. I personally think it's an excellent game, but to say The Last Remnant gets mixed reviews would be a little generous.
Couldn't agree more, it hardly ever goes on sale so now is the time to pick it up!

As for the mixed reviews, to be honest thats because Review sites are consoletards who played it on the xbox 360. The 360 version is really bad when it comes to framerate and just general bugs and glitches however the PC version is much better, not to mention the community can always fix glitches with patches etc.
Skunk: I personally think it's an excellent game, but to say The Last Remnant gets mixed reviews would be a little generous.
I heard the grind is atrocious and the pop-in is ridiculous. But also that there are tons of stuff to do for the OCD or the really bored type.

Also, it's $6.5 for ze Russians.
Elle85: I don't think it was post before so :
I'm going to be completely honest here, i know this is for a good cause but these games are absolutely terrible i wouldn't even download them for free.

That being said, it's nice to see people are donating to the cause and i hope they make some money out of it, would have been nice to have at least 1 proper indie game or something as opposed to the ones offered though.
Skunk: I personally think it's an excellent game, but to say The Last Remnant gets mixed reviews would be a little generous.
grviper: I heard the grind is atrocious and the pop-in is ridiculous. But also that there are tons of stuff to do for the OCD or the really bored type.

Also, it's $6.5 for ze Russians.
It's not bad. It looks and sounds good. The formations in place of characters are interesting. It experiments with traditional JRPG gameplay in other ways, too. Some of the pop-in can be modified with INI settings.
Last Remnant has a demo, or at least it used to. That was enough for me to know I never wanted to buy it.