It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Steam:
Jagged Alliance 2 Gold -66% must have! but you should support GOG :)
EU: 6.80 €
US: 6.80 $
UK: 4.76 £

Titan Quest Gold -75%
EU: 2.50 € (2.50 € + 2.50 € for expansion) WOW best deal for Euro zone :P
US: 5 $ (3.74 $ + 3.74 $)
UK: 2.50 £ (2.50 £ + 2.50 £)
dyscode: definitely both!
bansama: I'm inclined to agree.

Kabuto: I thought Japan was the land of fleecage. Certainly is for movies.
bansama: Oh no, anime far beats movies in terms of being a rip off. A 25 to 60 min blu ray will set you back 80 to 90 USD or so. Worse is how they purposefully "censor" anime shown on TV as a marketing gimmick to get you to pay for the "uncensored" blu rays.

It's a fucking con and people with more money than brains are all too happy to fund it.
I'm always so pleased when anime I want finally gets a north american license at a fraction the cost. We get entire seasons for the price of a single volume (2-4 episodes) or less.
Post edited October 11, 2011 by Kabuto
bansama: Oh no, anime far beats movies in terms of being a rip off. A 25 to 60 min blu ray will set you back 80 to 90 USD or so. Worse is how they purposefully "censor" anime shown on TV as a marketing gimmick to get you to pay for the "uncensored" blu rays.

It's a fucking con and people with more money than brains are all too happy to fund it.
Heretic777: I'm really amazed at how anime cost and how many people collect it. The prices are ridiculously expensive especially if you want to watch the whole series. I rarely watch anime, but if I was a fan, I would join Netflix and watch it there. I would never pay the outrageous prices.
It´s even more amazing if you see the people here stuffing all that stuff into their 30 squaremeter "appartments" of which 80% belongs to their parents ;D
I have been there, I ve seen it!
Post edited October 11, 2011 by dyscode
so DNF is the midweek offer on the peoples most hated platform (artistic licence to a degree) 7.49£ in the UK, ive heard mixed things about DNF, is it worth it for that price?

PS not really off topic as I didnt see it mentioned already

Edit, now I look closer it is there but in dollars
Post edited October 11, 2011 by reaver894
reaver894: so DNF is the midweek offer on the peoples most hated platform (artistic licence to a degree) 7.49£ in the UK, ive heard mixed things about DNF, is it worth it for that price?

PS not really off topic as I didnt see it mentioned already

Edit, now I look closer it is there but in dollars
Well this 'most-hated' platform is required regardless of where you buy it so having it on sale on steam is the best way to get the game without worrying about potential key issues.
Vatiel: Steam:

Titan Quest Gold -75%
Is Titan Quest worth my monies?
Vatiel: Steam:

Titan Quest Gold -75%
FraterPerdurabo: Is Titan Quest worth my monies?
Yup Titan quest is a good solid game , especially if you got a Diablo Itch you cant scratch ! :)
summitus: Yup Titan quest is a good solid game , especially if you got a Diablo Itch you cant scratch ! :)
Got it! The expansion appears as a stand-alone in my Steam list... Is it so, or does it work like LoD that is installed on top of D2 that also changes the core game?
summitus: Yup Titan quest is a good solid game , especially if you got a Diablo Itch you cant scratch ! :)
FraterPerdurabo: Got it! The expansion appears as a stand-alone in my Steam list... Is it so, or does it work like LoD that is installed on top of D2 that also changes the core game?
Yes, it changes the core game in many aspects. After you install both, start with the expansion.
FraterPerdurabo: Got it! The expansion appears as a stand-alone in my Steam list... Is it so, or does it work like LoD that is installed on top of D2 that also changes the core game?
gyokzoli: Yes, it changes the core game in many aspects. After you install both, start with the expansion.
Thanks!

Let's see if it appeases the Diablo-junkie inside me :)
^^^^
This :)
For the World of Tanks fans, there is a promo at GameStop. For 10 USD, you get a promo code with the following content:

T2 premium light tank
1800 gold
1.050.000 credits
1 week premium

(basically it's the same as the boxed version)
Post edited October 11, 2011 by gyokzoli
dyscode: And is there actually anyone caring about this DLC? I mean really.
bansama: I care on principle because of the way they continue to fuck us around. They're either lying, or incompetent. And I despise both.
Game of the Year material.

Not because of the quality. Because of the DLC fleecing. :p
Has anyone played A.I.M. 2: Clan Wars ? Is it worth getting ?

There's not much information about it and the demo from amazon just plops you down with no instruction on how to play.

The game is on sale for $2.98 at greenmangaming.com :

http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/rpgs/aim-2/
VVhiteVVolf: Has anyone played A.I.M. 2: Clan Wars ? Is it worth getting ?

There's not much information about it and the demo from amazon just plops you down with no instruction on how to play.

The game is on sale for $2.98 at greenmangaming.com :

http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/rpgs/aim-2/
Looks quite good for that pice :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OG4R96-DbE&feature=related