It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since we pay per byte downloaded, here in NZ, I just realized that it would cost me five bucks to download and test run the demo for Metro to see if it will work on my PC and merit paying 5 bucks to purchase it from Stream right now. =/
carnival73: Since we pay per byte downloaded, here in NZ, I just realized that it would cost me five bucks to download and test run the demo for Metro to see if it will work on my PC and merit paying 5 bucks to purchase it from Stream right now. =/
If you like single player FPS games, and don't mind the very depressing setting, then just buy the game. It is a solid FPS, well worth the money.
Just make sure your system can run it.
carnival73: Since we pay per byte downloaded, here in NZ, I just realized that it would cost me five bucks to download and test run the demo for Metro to see if it will work on my PC and merit paying 5 bucks to purchase it from Stream right now. =/
In your case, I would never buy download games and just stick to Amazon or eBay. $5 just to download a free demo is just too expensive. I'm thankful for my 150Gb monthly limit.
I decided that I waited long enough. Just bought from Amazon.

Oblivion Game of the Year Edition for $20
Thief Trilogy Collection for $12
Free Shipping

Only the second time in 10 years that I paid $20 for a game. A few months ago, I bought Fallout3 Game of the Year Edition for $20 also. I don't think that I will be able to get a boxed DRM-free version any cheaper. I expect to put in at least 200 hours into Oblivion and its expansions, so its well worth it.
Heretic777: I expect to put in at least 200 hours into Oblivion and its expansions, so its well worth it.
Yes, you done did good dar...Though I liked Morrowind better personally, Oblivion is still a very fun game, that will have you exploring for a long time into the future. There are also many mods for the game, check out the Nehrim mod here:
http://www.nehrim.de/indexEV.html
Hope you have a lot of fun! :-)
GameStop / Impulse :

Call of Duty®: Black Ops $40.19
Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 $14.99
Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 Resurgence Pack $7.49
Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 Stimulus Package $7.49
Deus Ex: Human Revolution $33.33
Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition $39.99

And

Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare ( non-steam version ) $9.99
ne_zavarj: Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare ( non-steam version ) $9.99
Sigh.
Here's a couple that are worth the price:

Gamestop :

Majesty 2 Collection $4.99
The complete collection for the price of an expansion. nice.

Gamersgate :

Sword of the Stars Complete Collection $4.99
A lot of content for the money if you like this type of game.

Amazon Downloads :

Moto Gp 08 $3.00
I use a 360 controller with this and it's not a bad motorcycle racing game, especially for $3
ne_zavarj: Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 $14.99
Dammit...wouldnt some kind soul trade some of my GG games for this game that I have been waiting for to be on sale for long time?
GreenManGaming has a discount code that takes 20% off your order: AUTUM-NSALE-20PEC
Duke Nukem Forever for 10$ on Steam.

Kind of sad really.
DodoGeo: Duke Nukem Forever for 10$ on Steam.

Kind of sad really.
$10? here in Japan it´s $7.50
Post edited October 11, 2011 by dyscode
ne_zavarj: GameStop / Impulse :

Call of Duty®: Black Ops $40.19
Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 $14.99
Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 Resurgence Pack $7.49
Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 Stimulus Package $7.49
Deus Ex: Human Revolution $33.33
Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition $39.99

And

Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare ( non-steam version ) $9.99
What the ....? I want COD classics sale !
DodoGeo: Duke Nukem Forever for 10$ on Steam.

Kind of sad really.
Wanna bet it'll be $5 by christmas? :P
Gamersgate has another Paradox game on sale:
Europa Univeralis 3 Chronicles 75% off (€7.50, $7.50, £6.24)
Post edited October 11, 2011 by DukeNukemForever