It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dammit, missed The Witcher by a couple minutes.. Was $4.95, but then when I clicked "Pay" the thing told me the price changed to $19.95. Argh!!!!!!

Supreme Commander Gold looks awesome, though. Nice deals :)
OmegaX: Is Broken Sword any good? It is DRM free and really cheap right now.
You don't say... :p
grape1829: Dammit, missed The Witcher by a couple minutes.. Was $4.95, but then when I clicked "Pay" the thing told me the price changed to $19.95. Argh!!!!!!

Supreme Commander Gold looks awesome, though. Nice deals :)
I've bought The Witcher 3 times already (Boxed, Steam, GoG). I'd gladly give you one of my copies if I could :P
OmegaX: Is Broken Sword any good? It is DRM free and really cheap right now.
I found it a noticeable step down from BSII, but I still enjoyed it. It had a few annoying stealth bits.
Tizzysawr: I've bought The Witcher 3 times already (Boxed, Steam, GoG).
Wow, they didn't waste any time, did they.
Tizzysawr: I've bought The Witcher 3 times already (Boxed, Steam, GoG).
wvpr: Wow, they didn't waste any time, did they.
Well, second and third times were each for $5. I like having digital copies, and $5 is pretty much pocket change.

And boxed one was the original release, red box with slipcover that had relief. So the digital versions also fulfilled the task of allowing me to directly access the enhanced edition without having to spend hours patching :P
wvpr: Wow, they didn't waste any time, did they.
Tizzysawr: Well, second and third times were each for $5. I like having digital copies, and $5 is pretty much pocket change.

And boxed one was the original release, red box with slipcover that had relief. So the digital versions also fulfilled the task of allowing me to directly access the enhanced edition without having to spend hours patching :P
I read your original post as "I've bought The Witcher 3" "3 times already." It seemed a bit soon for that.
Tizzysawr: Well, second and third times were each for $5. I like having digital copies, and $5 is pretty much pocket change.

wvpr: I read your original post as "I've bought The Witcher 3" "3 times already." It seemed a bit soon for that.
Haha :P Yeah that 3 is treacherous :P
GamersGate
Hearts of Iron Complete Pack ( wich isn't complete ) 75 % off

Not includes :
Hearts of Iron 3 : For the Motherland
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game
Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game
Post edited July 31, 2011 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: GamersGate
Hearts of Iron Complete Pack ( wich isn't complete ) 75 % off

Not includes :
Hearts of Iron 3 : For the Motherland
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game
Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game
It is also missing Iron Cross.
Anyone noticed DotEmu's weekend deal of Silmarils games - a complete pack for $7.5? That's GoG's Ishar and Robinson's Requiem packs plus 10 games. Mind, Silmarils = hard.
grviper: Anyone noticed DotEmu's weekend deal of Silmarils games - a complete pack for $7.5? That's GoG's Ishar and Robinson's Requiem packs plus 10 games. Mind, Silmarils = hard.
That's like saying Sun= hot :p

Most of them are good games, controls can be a bit peculiar some times, but good games.
I am tempted to get them for the Ishar games mostly, though anyone in strategy games should check out Transarctica and Storm Master, two hidden gems of the time. In Transarctica you command a huge armoured train kicking ass in the "post-apocalyptic" future, in Storm Master you control a medieval fantasy kingdom and try to destroy your enemies, only that the armies you use are flying ships you design and test.

Just make sure you read the manuals, which I hope they include them, I don't know if they do or not.
Post edited July 31, 2011 by trusteft
Does anyone know what the DRM is on Men of War Assault Squad on Get Games?

When it comes to DRM the only place I trust 1C to not use Starforce is on GOG.
trusteft: Just make sure you read the manuals, which I hope they include them, I don't know if they do or not.
The installer has no game selector, so you have to install the whole 700 mb pack at once. It comes however with a splendiferous launcher, with easy access to all manuals (yep, included) and games.
Navagon: Does anyone know what the DRM is on Men of War Assault Squad on Get Games?

When it comes to DRM the only place I trust 1C to not use Starforce is on GOG.
I don't know what DRM is used on Get Games version but I have the game from Gamersgate and activated the game on Steam with multiplayer serial. I think you can activate the game on Steam too because game's DLC's are only available on Steam. So it is a some kind of Steamworks game. :)