It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Witcher 2 20% off on Steam (probably US only)....

As if anyone on this site cares :)
Post edited June 02, 2011 by kalirion
kalirion: Witcher 2 20% off on Steam (probably US only)....

Hehe, probably the only version of the game that can be said to still have DRM.
kalirion: Witcher 2 20% off on Steam (probably US only)....

eyeball226: Hehe, probably the only version of the game that can be said to still have DRM.
It's worse than that. Because of the way the updater was implemented, steam users must redownload the entire game every update.
warcry: Gray Matter £4.99
Thanks for bringing this to my attention! Really good price for a recently released game.
warcry: Gray Matter £4.99
lowyhong: Thanks for bringing this to my attention! Really good price for a recently released game.
I recommend it. Beat it two days ago. Not an instant classic, but good.

Tales of Monkey Island is $11.90 on Steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/31170/

If you like adventure games, especially humorous ones, I insist you get it. Don't want for a cheaper sale, you've waited too long already. This is my favorite adventure game of all time.
To be fair, Tales was 5 bucks on Telltale's site last year for the Talk like a Pirate day thing.
eyeball226: Hehe, probably the only version of the game that can be said to still have DRM.
Kabuto: It's worse than that. Because of the way the updater was implemented, steam users must redownload the entire game every update.
Wow. I guess this is their punishment for getting it from what was (in this case) clearly the worst place to buy it. :P
Taleroth: Tales of Monkey Island is $11.90 on Steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/31170/

If you like adventure games, especially humorous ones, I insist you get it. Don't want for a cheaper sale, you've waited too long already. This is my favorite adventure game of all time.
As Luisfius says, it's been cheaper on Telltale's site. You also get the free collectors disc if you buy it there. It's worth having the disc because the download version doesn't have Earl Boen playing LeChuck in the first episode.
Post edited June 02, 2011 by eyeball226
Luisfius: To be fair, Tales was 5 bucks on Telltale's site last year for the Talk like a Pirate day thing.
Last year.

If you have a time machine and can travel back then, I recommend that. If you do not, I recommend this. I do not recommend waiting for another talk like a pirate day. That's simply too long!
Luisfius: To be fair, Tales was 5 bucks on Telltale's site last year for the Talk like a Pirate day thing.
Taleroth: Last year.

If you have a time machine and can travel back then, I recommend that. If you do not, I recommend this. I do not recommend waiting for another talk like a pirate day. That's simply too long!
Eh, it'll be $5 again and you get the disc. It's worth getting the (DRM free) disc version just for Earl Boen.

eyeball226: Eh, it'll be $5 again and you get the disc. It's worth getting the (DRM free) disc version just for Earl Boen.
But I'll probably have spoiled it for you by then in my many many rants about how awesome it is.

Well if they truly loved the series they would have bought it by now. If they haven't or only remembered the game because it's on sale, they can easily wait a bit longer.
eyeball226: Eh, it'll be $5 again and you get the disc. It's worth getting the (DRM free) disc version just for Earl Boen.
Taleroth: But I'll probably have spoiled it for you by then in my many many rants about how awesome it is.
You can't spoil it for me, I've had it for ages. Hence my first hand account of how awesome the disc is!
Taleroth: But I'll probably have spoiled it for you by then in my many many rants about how awesome it is.
eyeball226: You can't spoil it for me, I've had it for ages. Hence my first hand account of how awesome the disc is!
I should get that disc. But what I really want are the tarot cards. Are those still available?
eyeball226: You can't spoil it for me, I've had it for ages. Hence my first hand account of how awesome the disc is!
Taleroth: I should get that disc. But what I really want are the tarot cards. Are those still available?
http://www.telltalegames.com/store/tomi-voodoo

There's another one that you get with the Deluxe edition so if you want all the cards you have to get that too.
Grand Theft Auto 3 is $3.38 on GamersGate.

Also, according to an email I got from GamersGate, Vice City and San Andreas will be on sale tomorrow, and GTA IV and it's episodes will be on sale Saturday. All of this is supposed to be 66%-70% off.
Post edited June 02, 2011 by LordKuruku