It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wormholewizards: snip
Sorry .
ne_zavarj: He was joking .
wormholewizards: Who's joking? I'm not. Beside it was 20% off for pre-purchased (already expired) or those who own Rulers of Nations.
http://www.masters-of-the-world.com/buy_selling_point.php?langue=en

Do a little bit research, don't expect everything handed on silver platter.
Don't expect everyone to read your mind.
dyscode: Don't expect everyone to read your mind.
sorry
GeoPolSim is closer to something like Europa Universalis than Sim City.
AFnord: GeoPolSim is closer to something like Europa Universalis than Sim City.
Is it historically accurate and a serious game? (similar to Paradox title) I hope so since i'm planning to gift it to my brother sometime later since he's into history, politic and geography.

Already did bit of reserach, it supposed to be a sim. But i couldn't tell if it historically accurate and include several real world event. There's not much gameplay footage either.
Post edited March 10, 2013 by wormholewizards
AFnord: GeoPolSim is closer to something like Europa Universalis than Sim City.
wormholewizards: Is it historically accurate and a serious game? (similar to Paradox title) I hope so since i'm planning to gift it to my brother sometime later since he's into history, politic and geography.

Already did bit of reserach, it supposed to be a sim. But i couldn't tell if it historically accurate and include several real world event. There's not much gameplay footage either.
I have not played the latest installment in the series (in fact, I've only played the first one), but it was not a historical game, but rather it takes place roughly "now" (if you check the screenshots for GeoPolSim 3, you'll see that there is someone looking roughly like Obama leading the US).
I found the first game to be rather clumsy, and not nearly as fun as Paradox's games.

If you are looking for something historical, you should go for Paradox's games, and if you are looking for something closer to "now", then take a look at Supreme Ruler. It is possible that GeoPolSim 3 is considerably better than the first one mind you.
Darksiders II 80% off
http://game.gamesplanet.com/buy-download-pc-games/Darksiders-II-2820-13.html
Sleeping Dogs $9.99 on Steam daily. Looks good to me but what about all that DLC? It's on sale too but I took one look at the long list and thought, here we go again... Is any of it good stuff? I'm inclined to skip it but I thought there was either one or two of them that was actually worthwhile. Could somebody clue me in there please? Thanks!
dirtyharry50: Sleeping Dogs $9.99 on Steam daily. Looks good to me but what about all that DLC? It's on sale too but I took one look at the long list and thought, here we go again... Is any of it good stuff? I'm inclined to skip it but I thought there was either one or two of them that was actually worthwhile. Could somebody clue me in there please? Thanks!
The game is worth it. I actually just bought it on sale the other day for 12.

DLC wise, it looks like most are outfits and silly little side deals. Some seem to add new moves and abilities which would be worth it. The combat system in Sleep Dogs is excellent.

Also, Georges St-Pierre DLC. The fanboy in me is excited.

The Zodiac Tournament DLC sounds cool, very much inspired by Enter the Dragon. And Monkey King DLC turns you into Goku.
dirtyharry50: Sleeping Dogs $9.99 on Steam daily. Looks good to me but what about all that DLC? It's on sale too but I took one look at the long list and thought, here we go again... Is any of it good stuff? I'm inclined to skip it but I thought there was either one or two of them that was actually worthwhile. Could somebody clue me in there please? Thanks!
Here is rundown (best to worst) of the DLC, how I like them:
I am not the get everything DLC guy but most of them I find either useful or enough stylish tp have them, bething the Hongkong movie freak that I am ;)

Red, Silver, Gold and High Roller DLC. these are just cheats - avoid them!!!

The Martial Arts Pack & Zodiac is a must.
The Monkey King is a hell of new Outfit with some very nice feats. motorbike and melee weapon.
I really dig the Martial Arts fighting in SD sothe Drunken Fist and GSP are improtaant for me, too.
North Point takes a nice horror fun twist in a different turn.

The Police and SWAT pack are helpful if gunfights are more your style. One good feat. of them though is the SWAT disguise where you don't lose Face when doing police missions (it seems) but my guess is the free pig mask does that job also. But you can get some extra Missions with them, too.

The Retro, Triad and Screen Legends and Movies Masters are really down to personal taste if you like some more outfits with traits. E.g. I am fan of Hongkong movies, so they are my thing, while the Triad Enforcer is boring to me.

The Undercover and Tactical and and Streetracer are quite neglectable unless you like the racing in SD and being overpowered in gunfights.
The SquareEnix Character Pack well, has some nice feats but none is essential.
For the 75% off you can try it.
About the Gangland, is worth it for kicking bad ass. Gives you some nice melee feats, fromwhat I have read. But I have to try it myself, yet. Just was going to buy it.

So I hope this is helpful.

*UPDATED* :)
Post edited March 10, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: Here is rundown (best to worst) of the DLC, how I like them:
I am also just a few hours into the game and have not seen the most of it.

Red, Silver, Gold and High Roller DLC. these are just cheats - avoid them!!!

The Martial Arts Pack & Zodiac is a must along with the Drunken Fist and GSP.
I really dig the Martial Arts fighting in SD. :)
North Point takes a nice horror fun twist in a different turn.
The Monkey King is a hell of new Outfit with some very nice feats. motorbike and melee weapon.

The Police and SWAT pack are helpful if gunfights are more your style. One good feat. of them though is the SWAT disguise where you don't lose Face when doing police missions (it seems) but my guess is the free pig mask does that job also. But you can get some extra Missions with them, too.

The Retro, Triad and Screen Legends and Movies Masters are really down to personal taste if you like some more outfits with traits. E.g. I am fan of Hongkong movies, so they are my thing, while the Triad Enforcer is boring to me.

The Undercover and Tactical and and Streetracer are quite neglectable unless you like the racing in SD and being overpowered in gunfights.
The SquareEnix Character Pack well, has some nice feats but none is essential.
For the 75% off you can try it.
About the Gangland, is worth it for kicking bad ass. Gives you some nice melee feats, fromwhat I have read. But I have to try it myself, yet. Just was going to buy it.

So I hope this is helpful.
Very helpful, thank you.
dyscode: ...
Thanks for all that detail. I might wait on a Game of the Year edition on this one. A fair amount of that looks like it would add to the fun and I really don't need the game now with plenty else to play. I would like to play it eventually though. It looks like a good time.
Thanks for the info guys. Just bough Sleeping dogs and the daily deal DLC(s) at the bottom of the store page. :)
Is it playable with a HD5850 card ?
Indiegala FLASH, Happy Hour is ON.