It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Yeah, but it is the only game I'm interested. But I won't buy this bundle just for 1 game. :D
If you are ok with a steam key only, I can send you mine. Already have it from the previous bundle.
triock: Yeah, but it is the only game I'm interested. But I won't buy this bundle just for 1 game. :D
JMich: If you are ok with a steam key only, I can send you mine. Already have it from the previous bundle.
Wow, that would be great, thank you very much.
nijuu: Dungeon Defenders AGAIN for BTA ?
Ive got that (non bundle) and Beat Hazard Ultra & also Nightsky (non HD was in and Indie Royale bundle)
Not sure about the rest of the games
triock: Wow, that would be great, thank you very much.
Sent.
nijuu: Ive got that (non bundle) and Beat Hazard Ultra & also Nightsky (non HD was in and Indie Royale bundle)
Nightsky was also in a previous HB, since in "My Account" I have 2 listings for it. Not sure I want to check where it was before, nor if there is a difference between regular and HD versions. I think for steam it's the same.

Edit: Nightsky was in HiB 4 it seems.
Post edited March 05, 2013 by JMich
JMich: Sent.
Thank you.
New Indie Gala

$1
Pathologic
The Abbey
Miner Wars Arena (Steam)

BTA
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon + Dlcs (Steam)
Miner Wars 2081 (Steam)
Paranormal (Desura)
+ locked (Steam)
Post edited March 05, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: New Indie Gala

$1
Pathologic
The Abbey
Miner Wars Arena (Steam)

BTA
Miner Wars 2081 (Steam)
Paranormal (Desura)
+ locked (Steam)
Too many bundles too quick. Methinks indie bundlers are getting a bit greedy
Bought 2 x. Seems they are having problems. neither bundle showing up for me :/
Post edited March 05, 2013 by nijuu

$1
Pathologic
The Abbey
Miner Wars Arena (Steam)

BTA
Miner Wars 2081 (Steam)
Paranormal (Desura)
+ locked (Steam)
nijuu: Too many bundles too quick. Methinks indie bundlers are getting a bit greedy
Yeah, and my inability to buy anything now makes me sad!... ;p
(at least this one doesn't look particularly good...)

lie.. Miner Wars 2081 does looks good... :P
nijuu: Too many bundles too quick. Methinks indie bundlers are getting a bit greedy
Stooner: Yeah, and my inability to buy anything now makes me sad!... ;p
Both Pathologic and EDF possibly worth it (the latter only went on sale ONCE (almost sure) on steam since release)
Miner 2081 must be doing really crap.Wasnt it only released a while ago? (at a premium mind you i seem to recall)
Stooner: Yeah, and my inability to buy anything now makes me sad!... ;p
nijuu: Both Pathologic and EDF possibly worth it (the latter only went on sale ONCE (almost sure) on steam since release)
Miner 2081 must be doing really crap.Wasnt it only released a while ago? (at a premium mind you i seem to recall)
Damn you... I'm just trying to avoid it and ease my pain... ;p

Mine Wars was greenlighted, I think..
nijuu: Both Pathologic and EDF possibly worth it (the latter only went on sale ONCE (almost sure) on steam since release)
Stooner: Damn you... I'm just trying to avoid it and ease my pain... ;p

Mine Wars was greenlighted, I think..
Miner wars 2081 $24.99 on steam --- got to wonder why its gone into a bundle.Also a tad expensive for a indie game (which isnt an adventure)

$1
Pathologic
The Abbey
Miner Wars Arena (Steam)

BTA
Miner Wars 2081 (Steam)
Paranormal (Desura)
+ locked (Steam)
Id buy it just for EDF. Love that game.
StonerMk2: Id buy it just for EDF. Love that game.
yeah, it sure looks good. But I can't do that...
Btw anyone contemplating buying the DLC for Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Rabbit from Get Go Games - both Pimp My Rabbit and Virtual Rabbit Missions, for some weird technical reason (they finally admitted after 3-4 emails to support), you cannot purchase either DLC (or with other games for that matter) using paypal. Will apparently only work with cc or debit cards. Go figure LOL.
Luisfius: Eh, there may be a good midweek madness in one hour.
ne_zavarj: Meh . Darksiders II and DLCs 66% off .
Might be worth it to get the four storybased DLCs which usually arent that cheap (66% is better than nothing!) :)

$1
Pathologic
The Abbey
Miner Wars Arena (Steam)

BTA
Miner Wars 2081 (Steam)
Paranormal (Desura)
+ locked (Steam)
Does anybody know how IG works in regards of DRM free games, like Pathologic or The Abbey in this case? I assume that for the Steam/Desura stuff they'll send you keys.