It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got Hitman Absolution the minute Amazon made it $20 again.

One more game to go in my massive "I missed 2012 and need everything" buying-a-thon: Far Cry 3. I suspect it will not go on sale.
StingingVelvet: One more game to go in my massive "I missed 2012 and need everything" buying-a-thon: Far Cry 3. I suspect it will not go on sale.
Eventually it will. Give it time. Grab it as soon as you feel comfortable with it. It is beyond awesome.
SimonG: Eventually it will. Give it time. Grab it as soon as you feel comfortable with it. It is beyond awesome.
I think it's worth the $50 I just don't want to pay that until the sales are over.
Fictionvision: GamersGate:

Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition $2

Great game at a great price worth getting if you haven't played it.

Edit: Has Securom, didn't notice that at first.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DX/deus-ex-game-of-the-year-edition
I think someone here on the forum said the DRM was patched out,
but I am not totally sure.
SimonG: Eventually it will. Give it time. Grab it as soon as you feel comfortable with it. It is beyond awesome.
StingingVelvet: I think it's worth the $50 I just don't want to pay that until the sales are over.
It is, I paid 60$ for the deluxe version and still feel somewhat cheap. (The 10$ for the deluxe is debatable however, 5$ sure, 10$ maybe). It was my surprise of the November releases. I paid no attention to it, read about it in a thread here, bought it full price and played it nearly non-stop. (A nasty infection helped cluing me to the desk).

Most interestingly is that is plays a lot like a FPS Assassins Creed with guns. And it is glorious. It has the best shooting mechanic of any FPS I've played so far. There are some problems (the tagging with the camera and the shitty HUD) but all in all it is a true treasure of a game.

Oh, and drop a line when you finished Hitman. I'm curious about your opinion.
Driver San Francisco Deluxe Edition $8.74 -75%, UPlay
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DSFDE/driver-san-francisco-deluxe-edition?caff=1869351
StingingVelvet: I think it's worth the $50 I just don't want to pay that until the sales are over.
Far Cry 3 is $38.49 at getgamesgo if you're interested in the Standard version
Artki: > WARNING! This DRM is really bad! ...

Hey, thanks. I got the ps1 version last month then kicked myself because I forgot the PC version was available and cheaper. Now I seeI got the right one anyway..
StingingVelvet: Best way to play FF7 is the PS1 version on PC through an emulator.
I'm sure that works just fine, but last time I tossed it into my PS2 it also worked fine. Of course I'm assuming one has a PSOne memory card lying around (I consider it a given that anyone who'd love a game like FF7 probably still has their PS2, there's just too many awesome games on it still).
And now I own Far Cry 3! Yay! Got the deluxe version for $45 because it has a lot of singleplayer stuff.

Pretty much done now unless something amazing happens. Might buy the first Assassin's Creed 3 DLC.
StingingVelvet: And now I own Far Cry 3! Yay! Got the deluxe version for $45 because it has a lot of singleplayer stuff.

Pretty much done now unless something amazing happens. Might buy the first Assassin's Creed 3 DLC.
I was going to buy it via the app and saw it wasn't discounted, went to the site and BOOM, sold :D
Can anyone comment on the Trine 2 DLC? Normally I would not consider it until I play through the main game but it seems to add some stuff to the core game as well as new levels.
StingingVelvet: Can anyone comment on the Trine 2 DLC? Normally I would not consider it until I play through the main game but it seems to add some stuff to the core game as well as new levels.
Worth it.
mefet: And I was thinking that there was no way I would buy Gods & Kings...
I can't imagine playing without it, some significant changes in there. That's a steal.
Some new Amazon deals here:

Front Mission Evolved - $4.99 (Steam)

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City - $4.99 (Steam)

Oh So Fine Bundle - $7.49 (Steam)

Hitman Triple Threat Pack - $8.99 (Steam)

Hitman: Absolution - $19.99 (Steam)

Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition - $29.99 (Steam)

Hotline Miami - $4.99 (Steam) (Part of the 2012 Editor's Choice Games, if you have a couple of $5 credit it might be a good idea to wait for it to go on sale again on Jan)

TERA - $4.99
racerboi101: Some new Amazon deals here:

Front Mission Evolved - $4.99 (Steam)

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City - $4.99 (Steam)

Oh So Fine Bundle - $7.49 (Steam)

Hitman Triple Threat Pack - $8.99 (Steam)

Hitman: Absolution - $19.99 (Steam)

Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition - $29.99 (Steam)

Hotline Miami - $4.99 (Steam) (Part of the 2012 Editor's Choice Games, if you have a couple of $5 credit it might be a good idea to wait for it to go on sale again on Jan)

TERA - $4.99
Thanks for this.

Whispered World & Syberia II are also $1.99 each (dunno DRM - seems odd Syberia 1 is still $9.99 though)

Avadon The Black Fortress is also $1.99
Post edited December 30, 2012 by nijuu