It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tsgnurk: Aaah nevermind then i guess :P
Would've been a good christmas gift for both me and my big brother though, now i goto find something else :)
Plenty of foreigners simply use a US hotel or similar for an address.
dyscode: Someone already mentioned that Skyrim is €20 on GMG, not vouchers apply.

And also Afterfall: Insanity is 75% off for €4.74.
voucher can be used on ti to get ti to €3.56.
Only thing is it uses Capsule. The Game itself a lot like a Melee version of Dead Space and a bit on the linear and short side and since it's a Indie, also a bit rough around the edges
If you don't mind Capsule this is a very good price for the game.
And the V2 update made a BIG step in the right direction (cleaning out all the errors that should not have been there in the 1st place ;) )
The GG version has only a serial DRM, but is not on sale right now.

PS: anybody know how Origin behaves if you have a game already?
e.g. I have Alice: MR already and like to get the Alice Collection, does this activate in the same account?

They should offer an upgrade, but since it's EA well...
Damn, I may have bought Afterfall if it activated on Steam.. but there's no way I'm using Capsule. I already use Origin, Desura, and Steam. I'm fine with those 3.
tsgnurk: Aaah nevermind then i guess :P
Would've been a good christmas gift for both me and my big brother though, now i goto find something else :)
orcishgamer: Plenty of foreigners simply use a US hotel or similar for an address.
Oh ty for tips :)
2 Questions

Can Germans buy from Gamefly or, alternatively, can I use a VPN to make purchase or do they check CC numbers for registered state?
dyscode: Someone already mentioned that Skyrim is €20 on GMG, not vouchers apply.

And also Afterfall: Insanity is 75% off for €4.74.
voucher can be used on ti to get ti to €3.56.
Only thing is it uses Capsule. The Game itself a lot like a Melee version of Dead Space and a bit on the linear and short side and since it's a Indie, also a bit rough around the edges
If you don't mind Capsule this is a very good price for the game.
And the V2 update made a BIG step in the right direction (cleaning out all the errors that should not have been there in the 1st place ;) )
The GG version has only a serial DRM, but is not on sale right now.

PS: anybody know how Origin behaves if you have a game already?
e.g. I have Alice: MR already and like to get the Alice Collection, does this activate in the same account?

They should offer an upgrade, but since it's EA well...
spoderman: Damn, I may have bought Afterfall if it activated on Steam.. but there's no way I'm using Capsule. I already use Origin, Desura, and Steam. I'm fine with those 3.
And I can totally see why. I have to admit that capsule has not given me any troubles (with Batman AC, which does not need Capsule to Play). But I don't intend to get any more games on it.

GG:
Fat Shark Collection:
Krater CE + Mayhem Mk13 DLC + Hamilton +Fever DLC + Lead & Gold
$17.20 -60%
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-FATSHARK/fatshark-collection-bundle?caff=1869351
grynn: GG daily deals,
Also there are some nice adventures for dirt cheap.

Gray Matter is 75% off (DRM-free) - $2.5 on USD region.
Alter Ego is 75% off (SecuROM) - $1.74 on USD region.
The Whispered World is 75% off (SecuROM) - $1.74 on USD region.
dyscode: Not to forget :
Jack Orlando for $.2.50
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-JACKO/jack-orlando-directors-cut?caff=1869351
and
Operation Valkyrie $5
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ASFOV/a-stroke-of-fate-operation-valkyrie
Gray Matter is a steal at $2.50, anyone with even a marginal interest in adventure games should check it out at that price.

I was going to grab A Stroke of Fate. Then I saw it had SecuROM. Most of the adventure games on sale right now use it which is a shame.
Big_Boss: Doom 3 BFG 65% off on GMG
You can use this voucher for additional 25% off
GMG25-CFGY3-4THJI
kjx: Sorry, you can't.
"You have no appropriate items in your basket to apply this voucher to. Please note that we do not accept vouchers for games which are on special offer."

Brilliant. Probably would have picked up Skyrim for $18, too.
Tantalizing THQ Medley $7.49 (Amazon)

http://goo.gl/QdN7j

Includes:

Homefront
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Red Faction Guerrilla
Red Faction Armageddon
Metro 2033

Ghostbusters: The Video Game $2.49:

http://goo.gl/JNSco

Costume Quest $3.75:

http://goo.gl/q16Y1
Post edited December 17, 2012 by gameon
Gonchi: Gray Matter is a steal at $2.50, anyone with even a marginal interest in adventure games should check it out at that price.
This goes on sale a lot at Amazon.com and I highly suspect if you have a 5 USD off coupon you'll get it essentially for free in January.
gameon: Tantalizing THQ Medley $7.49 (Amazon)

Includes:

Homefront
Red Faction Guerrilla
Red Faction Armageddon
Metro 2033
I swear this is bloody identical to the bundle I picked up 2-3 weeks ago from them for the same price.

The nice thing about it is this bundle is great for gifting, it has a little bit of everything, and for that price... yeah, awesome deal even if you only wanted 1 or 2 of the games.

"SPACE MARINE!"
Post edited December 17, 2012 by orcishgamer
Really, it was posted 6 times already!
Gonchi: Gray Matter is a steal at $2.50, anyone with even a marginal interest in adventure games should check it out at that price.
orcishgamer: This goes on sale a lot at Amazon.com and I highly suspect if you have a 5 USD off coupon you'll get it essentially for free in January.

Includes:

Homefront
Red Faction Guerrilla
Red Faction Armageddon
Metro 2033
orcishgamer: I swear this is bloody identical to the bundle I picked up 2-3 weeks ago from them for the same price.

The nice thing about it is this bundle is great for gifting, it has a little bit of everything, and for that price... yeah, awesome deal even if you only wanted 1 or 2 of the games.

"SPACE MARINE!"
They also have some interesting Bioshock game deals. Tempting.
Vatiel: Really, it was posted 6 times already!
I checked a few pages back and didn't see anything about it.
Post edited December 17, 2012 by gameon
orcishgamer: This goes on sale a lot at Amazon.com and I highly suspect if you have a 5 USD off coupon you'll get it essentially for free in January.
Ah, sorry, didn't know there was an even better deal elsewhere. I don't generally follow Amazon deals on games since I can't purchase from them.
Gonchi: Ah, sorry, didn't know there was an even better deal elsewhere. I don't generally follow Amazon deals on games since I can't purchase from them.
Hey, 2.50 is a great deal for such a game, I was just offering an even cheaper, though mostly theoretical, deal for those that happen to have some of those 5 dollar coupons stacked up:)
Those Amazon coupons will be only used on a few games (2012 Editor's Choice Games) I don't think Gray Matter will be there anyway.
Not sure if anyone's noticed here yet, but Gamestop/Impulse has a big sale going on. One notable mention is Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines for $4.99. VtM:B doesnt go on sale often except maybe at Halloween, so if you havent grabbed it yet (and want it), might be a good time to do it.

Just thought id ask, anyone else think that Gamestop's prices on their digital offerings are kinda high considering what GMG and Amazon are offering right now on some titles?
Post edited December 17, 2012 by StonerMk2