It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: And If you buy this, you get this bundle for BTmin Bundle $1 cheaper:
http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/the-rockin-bundle.html
$1
- The Rockin' Dead (DRM Free)
- Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops(Steam)
BTmin $4 plus:
- Grand Ages: Rome (Steam)
- Helldorado (Steam)
Thanks for posting this. I saw Rockin' Dead at GreenManGaming today and thought, "I want that game, but not on Capsule."

And here you are, with a DRM free version. Plus Shadow Harvest. Yay.
dyscode: And If you buy this, you get this bundle for BTmin Bundle $1 cheaper:
http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/the-rockin-bundle.html
$1
- The Rockin' Dead (DRM Free)
- Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops(Steam)
BTmin $4 plus:
- Grand Ages: Rome (Steam)
- Helldorado (Steam)
Foxhack: Thanks for posting this. I saw Rockin' Dead at GreenManGaming today and thought, "I want that game, but not on Capsule."

And here you are, with a DRM free version. Plus Shadow Harvest. Yay.
Glad to make you help out ^_^

Edit:
Amp, Watts and Circuit is on $1 sale on Indievania
http://indievania.com/games/amp-watts-circuit
Post edited November 28, 2012 by dyscode
Dungeon Siege III for $1.19 (use code G2PO ) was an instabuy for me. Steamworks, too. :)
PenguinJim: Dungeon Siege III for $1.19 (use code G2PO ) was an instabuy for me. Steamworks, too. :)
It's $4.99 for most of us I guess.
PenguinJim: Dungeon Siege III for $1.19 (use code G2PO ) was an instabuy for me. Steamworks, too. :)
grynn: It's $4.99 for most of us I guess.
€4.99
Has anyone played Northmark: Hour of the Wolf? Is it any fun? Worth its price?
Possibly... sorry! They only show me one price, and it's still this one.
I have a friend who want that game, and for that price, it would be a nice spontaneous gift (I already have it). You would not be willing to do a minor trade for a key, or alternatively I could just send you 1500 blue coins for it.
PenguinJim: Possibly... sorry! They only show me one price, and it's still this one.
mouth salivating....
JaqFrost: Has anyone played Northmark: Hour of the Wolf? Is it any fun? Worth its price?
I only played the demo, I suppose it's a decent card game, but it's simplistic compared to Magic (it might get more complex as you get more cards, but there doesn't seem to be any deep deck-building or card combinations in the game). The RPG part is pretty thin too, I did find the paladin sidequests pretty funny though. Still not enough to make me buy the game, though.
mystral: I only played the demo, I suppose it's a decent card game, but it's simplistic compared to Magic (it might get more complex as you get more cards, but there doesn't seem to be any deep deck-building or card combinations in the game). The RPG part is pretty thin too, I did find the paladin sidequests pretty funny though. Still not enough to make me buy the game, though.
I was hoping for card combos, etc., so that's good to know. Thanks for the information. :)
Pheace: €4.99
Same here... :-((
JaqFrost: Has anyone played Northmark: Hour of the Wolf? Is it any fun? Worth its price?
I second mystral's opinion.
I only played demo and although it isn't bad game, it isn't something special either and seemed bit too bland and ordinary compared to something like Magic The Gathering.
AFnord: I have a friend who want that game, and for that price, it would be a nice spontaneous gift (I already have it). You would not be willing to do a minor trade for a key, or alternatively I could just send you 1500 blue coins for it.
I'm sorry, I'm limited to buying two copies on GG (try it and see!), and as it's a co-op game I'll be giving my Steam friends first dibs! :(

On the bright side.... Carmageddon for $3.99!
PenguinJim: I'm sorry, I'm limited to buying two copies on GG (try it and see!), and as it's a co-op game I'll be giving my Steam friends first dibs! :(

On the bright side.... Carmageddon for $3.99!
Ah bummer. It was co-op that I had in mind as well. But thanks anyway.