It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grycore: is Metro 2033 worth something? Never tried it, someone told me it wasn't cool.
!? Pretty much everything I've seen about it has been fairly positive. Hell, I don't really like FPS and I picked it up when I spotted it on sale for about 3 bucks. I figured I may as well since it was looked on fairly favorably by most people.
vinaysshenoy: Metro 2033 75% off on Steam for 4.99$.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/43110/
grycore: is Metro 2033 worth something? Never tried it, someone told me it wasn't cool.
Easily the best pure fps I have played in the past several years.
Coelocanth: !? Pretty much everything I've seen about it has been fairly positive. Hell, I don't really like FPS and I picked it up when I spotted it on sale for about 3 bucks. I figured I may as well since it was looked on fairly favorably by most people.
CymTyr: Easily the best pure fps I have played in the past several years.
Oh, then thank you. I have 18 hours left to do a much better check out and maybe spend 3 bucks :)
Slightly off-topic. Sorry.

Diablo 3 - $10
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12859111

BF3, Skyrim, moar games, same price. Damn, D3 for ten bucks? What a pity that I don't have an uncle in the US :(
A friend and I just took advantage of this an hour ago. We went to the local Toys'R'Us, which doesn't have PC games, then went to the Best Buy just down the road and got it price-matched. This is probably going to be the cheapest price for D3 in the next twenty years if Starcraft and D2's prices are anything to go by.
I have heard that Skyrim is also 10$. Now I wish I would know someone in the US to get me that Diablo. Price is just sick. In Poland its still like 50$.
Garugo: . This is probably going to be the cheapest price for D3 in the next twenty years if Starcraft and D2's prices are anything to go by.
Haha! Made me chuckle. This week has been BATSHIT crazy with some of the sales and bundles I swear.
0LDQK-6VBCR-KL5DH

King's Bounty : The Legend steam key
olgar: 0LDQK-6VBCR-KL5DH

King's Bounty : The Legend steam key
Got it, thanks :).
GoJays2025: Some of the Gamefly deals going on now:
Spec Ops: The Line = $7.49
Battlefield 3 = $10
Civ V = $7.49
The Darkness II = $7.49
Mafia II = $7.49
Just wanted to remind people that Spec Ops is pretty awesome and you should think about getting it if you don't already have it. Also, I forgot to mention you can use 2GFT82012 for an additional discount, bringing Spec Ops down to $5.99.
Post edited October 05, 2012 by GoJays2025
vinaysshenoy: Metro 2033 75% off on Steam for 4.99$.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/43110/
It's reall cool but most people get a grudge with the weapon's power and feeling and the totally unforgiving stealth system.
But I think, like most of the people how like it, that in this game you meant to be completely underpowered and weak, without being a 'real' survival game.
If that is up your alley, for $5 it's totally worth it!
It also has that distinct 'russian flavor' that I totally dig.
Post edited October 06, 2012 by dyscode
Steam :

Pride of Nations is on sale for 75% off until October 12th.
Awesomenauts is on sale for 20% off until October 11th.

Pride of Nations Sale
Pride Of Nations = $2.49 / £1.99 / €2.49
Pride of Nations: Spanish-American War 1898 = $0.74 / £0.99 / €0.74
Pride of Nations: American Civil War 1862 = $0.74 / £0.99 / €0.74
Pride of Nations: The Franco-Prussian War 1870 = $0.74 / £0.49 / €0.74
Don't forget to buy the new DLC : Pride of Nations: The Scramble for Africa

Awesomenauts Sale
Awesomenauts with Soundtrack = $9.59 / £5.59 / €7.99
Awesomenauts = $7.99 / £5.59 / €7.99
Post edited October 06, 2012 by ne_zavarj
dyscode: It's reall cool but most people get a grudge with the weapon's power and feeling and the totally unforgiving stealth system.
But I think, like most of the people how like it, that in this game you meant to be completely underpowered and weak, without being a 'real' survival game.
If that is up your alley, for $5 it's totally worth it!
It also has that distinct 'russian flavor' that I totally dig.
well, russian post-apocalyptic flavor, love that.
If it's slightly comparable to STALKER I'll definitively give it a chance.
Post edited October 06, 2012 by grycore
On Amazon.com they put the whole THQ catalogue discounted.With this code

OCTOFUN1

you'll have another discount of 25%,so you will pay Darsiders 2 around 15 euro.
Big Fish Games :

BOGO ( Buy one get one free ) sale

http://www.bigfishgames.com/promotions/buy1get1