It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pheace: I've all but stopped referring my local dutch trading forum to the .com site and just use the UK one now because most of the time it's cheaper, even with conversion.
It's always good to check both sites. Good example at the moment is Mount & Blade Warband.

M&B Warband: 10€, <=>10£ (11,67€)
M&B w. Fire&Sword: 7,48€, <=> 5£ (5,81€)
DukeNukemForever: Edit: To see when sales elapsed you need to allow facebook.net to use scripts.
i don't have a facebook account
Pheace: I've all but stopped referring my local dutch trading forum to the .com site and just use the UK one now because most of the time it's cheaper, even with conversion.
DukeNukemForever: It's always good to check both sites. Good example at the moment is Mount & Blade Warband.

M&B Warband: 10€, <=>10£ (11,67€)
M&B w. Fire&Sword: 7,48€, <=> 5£ (5,81€)
Might pick up with fire and sword, got the original and mount and blade
reaver894: Might pick up with fire and sword, got the original and mount and blade
I will wait for a daily deal of the complete bundle .
DukeNukemForever: Edit: To see when sales elapsed you need to allow facebook.net to use scripts.
ne_zavarj: i don't have a facebook account
Me neither, but it seems they use some web functions from facebook - like gog uses the picture gallery. I normally block facebook completely via Noscript, but without allowing them to run their scripts the gallery and the price informations don't functio correctly. You need to allow NoScript to run facebook scripts - absolutely unnecessary and stupd. I really hate this.
reaver894: Might pick up with fire and sword, got the original and mount and blade
ne_zavarj: I will wait for a daily deal of the complete bundle .
I dont want the other 2 again though...
I just notced I ended getting some games cheaper than intended. Got a majesty expansion and lionheart for 75% off. I am guessing those will be daily deals, you might want to wait if you are interested in those.
damn you gamersgate, why you had to put so many good games on sale just as I have burned all my money from paypal!

Life works in mysterious ways :D
[url=http://www.direct2drive.com/4/9652/product/Buy-Disciples-III:-Renaissance-Download]Disciples III = $5.95 at D2D[/url]

Shattered Horizon = $5.00 at Steam (or $15 for 4)
Do you guys think that Cities in Motion will be a daily deal ? ( I got it from Impulse , but bought the DLCs from GamersGate )
"Edna and Harvey: The Breakout" $4.99 in Gamestop/Impulse.

I'm really interested in this game.
ne_zavarj: Do you guys think that Cities in Motion will be a daily deal ? ( I got it from Impulse , but bought the DLCs from GamersGate )
If you mean on STEAM, it was a daily last week or the week before.
Tizzysawr: If you mean on STEAM, it was a daily last week or the week before.
No , i mean GamersGate .
ne_zavarj: Do you guys think that Cities in Motion will be a daily deal ? ( I got it from Impulse , but bought the DLCs from GamersGate )
It's a distinct possibility. Nothing much more than that can be said about it though.
From D2D's Twitter: "Today only get Hearts of Iron III for only $3.95. That's 80% Off! This price ends tomorrow morning so don't wait!"

According to the product page the full price is $9.98 so the discount is actually 60% off. I bet GG will have this as a daily deal this week to so you might as well wait.