It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EnforcerSunWoo: Can someone else take over the list so it can be properly maintained? Someone that will actually keep it up to date.
phaolo: I agree, but IMO they should also accept direct contributions from the people usually reporting.
BlackRiot suggested to allow commenting on the doc, so the new owner(s) would just need to approve them.
Elt is doing his best, but the task is simply too much for too few people.

phaolo: I'll also repost this again, but at this point probably everyone interested already voted on it:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/no_more_outdated_or_abandoned_games
Just would be nice to not have the list be a potential homage to the missing updates/hotfixes. Hell it would be nice to not have the list exist period. Meaning that GOG was actually up to the task of making sure that products were updated, but that is neither here nor there.

Yeah, I already voted on your wishlist entry a long time ago. Like I stated, doesn't really help matters any when it is ignored, the wishlist just ends up being fluff then.
phaolo: I agree, but IMO they should also accept direct contributions from the people usually reporting.
BlackRiot suggested to allow commenting on the doc, so the new owner(s) would just need to approve them.
Elt is doing his best, but the task is simply too much for too few people.

I agree, these reporters would save the editors lot of time if the owners accept direct contributions from the people usually reporting.
Few days ago, I asked the owners to be an editor via the list, but they haven’t answered me yet.
I'm assuming that the original creators of this list don't want to put it in the hands of someone who might turn out to be unreliable at some point in the future. I mean, we've had the discussion about whether achievements belong on the list or not, so it's possible they want to avoid a "rogue editor" just deciding to change the rules and write down stuff that doesn't belong because they feel like it.

Perhaps the first step towards keeping the GDocs list updated could be for volunteers to make posts in this thread collecting all new issues brought up since the last time someone updated the list. Basically, every time you feel like the list hasn't been updated for a while, do the following:

1. Check the last time someone (most likely ElTerprise, I guess) posted something along the lines of "I've updated the list".
2. Go through every new post since then and note the post number as well as the issues reported.
3. Take out any duplicates.
4. Make a post saying "Here are all new issues since (insert date of the last list update here)" and include both the issues reported and the post numbers associated with the reports.

That way, anyone still maintaining the list would have an easier time of it, since they have all new issues collected in one place. It'd also be a good way for prospective new list editors to prove that they can be entrusted with this sacred duty ;)

EDIT: Make sure your post includes ALL ISSUES SINCE THE LAST LIST UPDATE, including any issues that may already have been collected by a previous post. The point of this process is to collect everything that's been reported since the last "official" list update and if the list editors still have to go through multiple "collection" posts, this kinda defeats the purpose.

EDIT2: I'd also suggest including the phrase "issues roundup" in these posts, so it's easier to search for them in the thread.
Post edited November 15, 2021 by Exsurgent
Exsurgent: we've had the discussion about whether achievements belong on the list or not
I doubt there has been a proper updated poll tho.
Also, the document is a spreadsheet, so you could simply filter out a possible achievements column or ignore a possible extra sheet.
I could frankly just copy, update & manage differently the doc to another thread, but it all depends if other people (expecially volunteers) would support this change (in the long run).

Exsurgent: Perhaps the first step towards keeping the GDocs list updated could be for volunteers to make posts in this thread collecting all new issues brought up since the last time someone updated the list.
This is kinda stating the obvious, but the problem is that most people don't want to do it hehe.
Blackl: You can add "Speelcaster University" to the list.
1.02 on Steam since the 28/10/2021 and always 1.00 on GOG for now. (05/11/2021)

https://steamcommunity.com/app/895620
_Auster_: That's about 1 week of delay, so it could be a delay on GOG's part (it usually happens with installers, but there's some cases of GOG making even updating the Galaxy builds difficult), so I'd suggest waiting a bit more.

Doesn't hurt to ask the devs too (remember to be polite, if you do).
The update is now on GOG
high rated
UNOFFICIAL ISSUES ROUNDUP 15 November 2021

Here are all new/solved issues posted since the last official list update on 3 September 2021:

---
NEW ISSUES
Battle Chess (2801): GOG only has the floppy disk version, Steam includes floppy disk and CD-ROM versions
Conquest of the New World (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
Cyberia 2: Resurrection (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
Death's Gambit (2672, 2739): Missing the "Afterlife" update, missing purchasable soundtrack DLC
Defend the Rook (2711): Missing "Supporter Pack" DLC
Descent (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
Descent 2 (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
Deus Ex: Revision (2671): Missing latest updates
Door Kickers - Action Squad (2740): Missing artbook DLC, missing Deluxe Edition
Dragon Wars (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
E.Y.E. - Divine Cybermancy (2738): Missing both LAN and online multiplayer features, missing French language. Note: The game was released as "Single-Player Edition", so technically it's a different game from the Steam version, but still...
Earthworm Jim (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
Earthworm Jim 2 (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
Eastward (2581): Has been region-locked in China and Taiwan on GOG
Event[0] (2556): Missing purchasable soundtrack DLC
Evertried (2711): Missing purchasable soundtrack DLC
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy (2700): Remastered version not released on GOG
Flynn: Son of Crimson (2580): Missing purchasable soundtrack DLC
Growbot (2711): Missing purchasable soundtrack and artbook DLCs
Industria (2781): Missing 1.0.6 patch
Intravenous (2558): Missing purchasable soundtrack DLC
Ion Fury (2672): Missing the 2.0 update
Kingdom Rush Frontiers (2611): Missing the "ENDLESS LEVELS" update
Kingdom: The Far Reaches (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
Lost Eden (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
M.A.X. (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
Prehistorik (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
Prehistorik 2 (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
Quake (2581): Has not been upgraded to Enhanced Edition on GOG
Redneck Rampage Collection (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
Roki (2713): Missing "Deluxe Edition Upgrade" DLC
Screamer (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
Screamer 2 (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
Shattered Steel (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
Sin Slayers (2707): Missing 1.3.2.9 update. Note: The game has been removed from Steam since
Sir, you are being hunted (2538): Missing update 1.5
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts (2676): Missing 1.09 update
Spelunky (2722): Missing 1.47 update
Staxel (2793): Missing 1.5.63 update, missing "Staxel CE" free content update
Stonekeep (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
Stubbs the Zombie in: Rebel without a Pulse (2548): Missing "MondayVision" update
Subwar 2050 (2700): Missing Mac/Linux builds
Sunblaze (2682): Missing Linux build
SUPERHOT (2610): Missing the latest updates
SUPERHOT: Mind Control Delete (2610): Missing the latest updates
Superliminal (2737): Missing multiplayer update
SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising (2583): Missing in-game content which unlocks after buying DLC packs for the spin-off "SYNTHETIK: Arena". Since "SYNTHETIK: Arena" isn't available on GOG, this content cannot be unlocked in the GOG version of "SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising"
The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match (2648): Missing rollback netcode patch
The Last Express (2700): Gold Edition not released on GOG
They Always Run (2711): Missing purchasable soundtrack DLC
UNSIGHTED (2632): Missing purchasable soundtrack DLC
Wasteland 3 (2651): "Colorado Survival Gear" DLC can only be purchased as part of the Colorado Collection, it's not available separately
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (2791): Missing "F: drive error" hotfix

---
RESOLVED ISSUES
A Hat in Time (2581): Is no longer missing updates
Crying Suns (2680): No longer missing the soundtrack and artbook DLCs
Enclave (2685): No longer missing Deluxe Edition content and soundtrack DLC
Fury Unleashed (2733): No longer missing updates
Gemini Rue (2646): Is no longer missing updates
Hoa (2597): The purchasable soundtrack DLC is now available on GOG
Loop Hero (2597): The purchasable soundtrack DLC is now available on GOG
Niffelnheim (2659): Is no longer missing updates
Shortest Trip to Earth (2670): No longer missing "The Old Enemies" DLC

---
MENTIONS WHICH I DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND (SORRY):
Fallout 3 (2692)

Thanks everybody for contributing! If I've missed anything, feel free to point it out.
Also, some of these issues/resolved issues were reported months ago and I have not checked them again. If you have up-to-date info on them, feel free to post it.

EDIT: Clarified entries for Battle Chess and Wasteland 3.
Exsurgent: E.Y.E. - Divine Cybermancy (2738): Missing both LAN and online multiplayer features, missing French language. Note: The game was released as "Single-Player Edition", so technically it's a different game from the Steam version, but still...
It would be worth double-checking, but I think the "Single-Player Edition" is ~20% cheaper than the full version sold through Steam.
In my opinion (this is of course debatable) this makes it a lesser offender than most of the other games in this list.
Post edited November 15, 2021 by vv221
Exsurgent: MENTIONS WHICH I DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND (SORRY):
Battle Chess (2724, 2728, 2729, 2735, 2736)
Battle Chess on Steam has two versions (floppy disk, CD-ROM)
Battle Chess on GOG only has the floppy disk version.
Post edited November 15, 2021 by Grargar
Exsurgent: Wasteland 3 (2651): Missing "Colorado Survival Gear" DLC on GOG
I can say this isn't true as this DLC is downloadable in my offline installer, perhaps someone didn't wait a few hours on launch day before reporting it.
Post edited November 15, 2021 by ChrisG_
Exsurgent: E.Y.E. - Divine Cybermancy (2738): Missing both LAN and online multiplayer features, missing French language. Note: The game was released as "Single-Player Edition", so technically it's a different game from the Steam version, but still...
vv221: It would be worth double-checking, but I think the "Single-Player Edition" is ~20% cheaper than the full version sold through Steam.
In my opinion (this is of course debatable) this makes it a lesser offender than most of the other games in this list.
True, but I figured I'd just list everything that's not blatantly out of place and leave it up to the editors to decide which of these they put in the official list. You'll find my post also includes some cases like the Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remaster not being released here, which I, personally, wouldn't put on the list because it's technically a different game (isn't it?)

EDIT:
Exsurgent: Wasteland 3 (2651): Missing "Colorado Survival Gear" DLC on GOG
ChrisG_: I can say this isn't true as this DLC is downloadable in my offline installer, perhaps some didn't wait a few hours on launch day before reporting it.
I should have worded that better. To clarify: The DLC exists on GOG, but it can't be purchased separately. It's only available as part of the Colorado Collection, so if you've bought the game before that collection got released, you can't get the DLC unless you pay for the entire collection again.

Exsurgent: MENTIONS WHICH I DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND (SORRY):
Battle Chess (2724, 2728, 2729, 2735, 2736)
Grargar: Battle Chess on Steam has two versions (floppy disk, CD-ROM)
Battle Chess on GOG only has the floppy disk version.
Thanks for clarifying, re-worded the post.
ChrisG_: I can say this isn't true as this DLC is downloadable in my offline installer, perhaps some didn't wait a few hours on launch day before reporting it.
Exsurgent: I should have worded that better. To clarify: The DLC exists on GOG, but it can't be purchased separately. It's only available as part of the Colorado Collection, so if you've bought the game before that collection got released, you can't get the DLC unless you pay for the entire collection again.
I had my copy since launch because kickstarter years back and did not buy Colorado Collection so that's strange, maybe it was included but not the other DLCs yet it seems odd.
Exsurgent: I should have worded that better. To clarify: The DLC exists on GOG, but it can't be purchased separately. It's only available as part of the Colorado Collection, so if you've bought the game before that collection got released, you can't get the DLC unless you pay for the entire collection again.
ChrisG_: I had my copy since launch because kickstarter years back and did not buy Colorado Collection so that's strange, maybe it was included but not the other DLCs yet it seems odd.
Sorry, I'm a bit slow today, so I forgot to mention yet another crucial piece of information :D

The Colorado Survival Gear was originally a pre-order DLC which has since been made available as a standalone piece of DLC on Steam - probably at the time the Colorado Collection was released (not sure about the timing). On GOG, the Colorado Collection was released on the same day, including the Colorado Survival Gear DLC, but this particular piece of DLC has not been made available as a separate purchase.
ChrisG_: I had my copy since launch because kickstarter years back and did not buy Colorado Collection so that's strange, maybe it was included but not the other DLCs yet it seems odd.
Exsurgent: Sorry, I'm a bit slow today, so I forgot to mention yet another crucial piece of information :D

The Colorado Survival Gear was originally a pre-order DLC which has since been made available as a standalone piece of DLC on Steam - probably at the time the Colorado Collection was released (not sure about the timing). On GOG, the Colorado Collection was released on the same day, including the Colorado Survival Gear DLC, but this particular piece of DLC has not been made available as a separate purchase.
It's no problem, being slow in the head is something i'm used to as well haha. It seems this might be on GOG so i guess i and hopefully someone else can try to contact support and jog their memories, i mean the content itself is already here so what's the holdup.

Perhaps Microsoft itself wants us filthy goggers to pay twice.
Post edited November 15, 2021 by ChrisG_
Anybody have any idea on this?

https://www.gog.com/forum/hotline_miami_series/hotline_miami_double_barrel_shotgun_sound_bug

Contacted more delinquent devs/publishers, will see if anything is accomplished or not.
EnforcerSunWoo: Anybody have any idea on this?

https://www.gog.com/forum/hotline_miami_series/hotline_miami_double_barrel_shotgun_sound_bug

Contacted more delinquent devs/publishers, will see if anything is accomplished or not.
It shouldn't be an issue with lacking patches seeing as the last update was 2015 on steam and 2017/19 on GOG which brought the version back then up to date so it's either that those updates introduced something or that it randomly bugged because versions between stores sometimes differs slightly.

I have played the game myself and personally not encountered this bug.
Post edited November 16, 2021 by ChrisG_